Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Mirai Nikki RP {OPEN}

Posted By:
Umbreontamer2
Umbreontamer2
StarStar
I have recently finished the anime series Mirai Nikki and have really wanted to RP it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      PLOT: Deus has just started the survival games and everyone is getting ready to kill.                                                              

THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Rules: RP rules apply. No godmodding.   No unnatural charactaristics ie.... yuno saying she hates yukki

Avaible spots:
Gasai Yuno <taken by yours truely>
Amano Yukiteru
Takao Hiyama
Kuruso Keigo
Reisuke Houjou
Tsubaki Kusugano
Marco Ikusaba
Ai Mikami
Kamado Ueshita
Uryuu Minene
Karyuudo Tsukishima
John Balks
Yomotsu Hirasaka

so i guess i start   

Yuno sat there. staring at her parents in the cage. "Mommy, Daddy" She hears something but blames her imagination. She continues talking to her parents "We could have been a happy family" This time she is too late. The strange footsteps are right beside her, she barely has time to think before the axe it brought down on her " Help me, Amano-Kun

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos