Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Mirai Nikki RP {OPEN}

Posted By:
Umbreontamer2
Umbreontamer2
StarStar
I have recently finished the anime series Mirai Nikki and have really wanted to RP it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      PLOT: Deus has just started the survival games and everyone is getting ready to kill.                                                              

THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Rules: RP rules apply. No godmodding.   No unnatural charactaristics ie.... yuno saying she hates yukki

Avaible spots:
Gasai Yuno <taken by yours truely>
Amano Yukiteru
Takao Hiyama
Kuruso Keigo
Reisuke Houjou
Tsubaki Kusugano
Marco Ikusaba
Ai Mikami
Kamado Ueshita
Uryuu Minene
Karyuudo Tsukishima
John Balks
Yomotsu Hirasaka

so i guess i start   

Yuno sat there. staring at her parents in the cage. "Mommy, Daddy" She hears something but blames her imagination. She continues talking to her parents "We could have been a happy family" This time she is too late. The strange footsteps are right beside her, she barely has time to think before the axe it brought down on her " Help me, Amano-Kun

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'L'

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!