Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Awkward Truth (Open Rp)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
A group of teens that are socially challenge find it hard to find love as they drag through their high school years. Some have crushes but they never have the courage to talk to them, some have been rejected terribly and are too humiliated to even talk to the opposite gender, and some are just too weird to talk to. These group of teens come together and discuss their problems and try to overcome them. Will they find their love, or will they be forever alone?

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Bio: (How they became socially challenged or awkward)
Crush:
Other:

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ariel Crome
Looks: Will get
Personality: Ariel is very quiet and reserved and a bit shy. She mostly keeps to herself and is okay with being around girls, but with boys she gets very nervous and can barely speak. She loves music and often has her headphones in.
Bio: (How they became socially challenged or awkward) When she was in middle school, a boy embarrassed her in front of the whole school by dumping food all over her. She had had a crush on him and he had found out so he bullied her and made fun of her.
Crush: No one yet
Other: N/A

Name: Tyler Rolley
Looks: Will get

Personality: Tyler is goofy and fun-loving. When he hangs out with the boys, he is all out crazy, but when he's around girls, he freezes up and stays silent. He doesn't know how to interact with girls at all. 
Bio: (How they became socially challenged or awkward) He was set up to a dare to ask some girl out and he got humiliated in front of the girl by his friends. So he was too embarrassed to ever talk to the opposite gender.
Crush: A girl named Savannah, the most popular girl in school.
Other: He has ADHD

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Joey
Looks: Joey GRACEFFA
Personality: Sweet, too kind, caring, funny
Bio: (How they became socially challenged or awkward) He is special needs and not the bad kind but he is super nice... maybe a little to nice.
Crush: Grace
Other: NONE

Name: Grace
Looks: Grace Helbig!!
Personality: Super Smart, sweet, kind, funny, techy
Bio: She is obsesed with her phone, and all her other techy stuff and she is super smart, so when she is talking with someone she has to say the real meaning of stuff.
Crush: Joey
Other: NONE

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Posted By:
APHRussia Lock
APHRussia
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ivan Braginsky

Looks: 

Personality: A large young man who is seemingly bighearted and innocent, but is in reality childishly cruel. Many of his things are big, like him. Quick to forgive and always looking for friends, he's shy and unsociable around people he doesn't consider friends. However he considers everyone his friend, and thus this side to him is rarely seen (He does, however, seem to have his doubts at times). He has a hard time explaining his feelings.

Bio: He was really bad at making friends and trying to explain his feelings for others, but often his younger sister intrudes and says that she "loves him" and wants to marry him. Ivan was really disturbed and one day someone found out (they were friends), rejecting him as soon as possible. He soon got very depressed, but got over it quickly, deciding that he really shouldn't talk to anyone unless spoken to.

Crush: Nobody so far.

Other: Even though they are siblings, they don't have the same last name.

-----------------

Name: Natalia Arlovskaya

Looks: 

Personality: Natalia is an intimidating, harsh young woman who radiates a hostile atmosphere. She has a deep infatuation with her brother Ivan, though her feelings are not returned and he feels disturbed by her deep obsession with marrying him and her somewhat stalker-like behavior. She is used to being pounded with insults.

Bio: Natalia really has an obsession with her brother, but after someone found out about that she really felt bad about her brother, but she continued doing it anyway. She's kind of known as a "stalker", or "rotten girl". She ignores these things though it isn't true. Natalia loves her bother because she, too, wants someone to love other than being alone and stuck with insults that trouble her.

Crush: Says she "loves" his big brother, yet she also denies it, so it means she is free.

Other: (same as the other one)

Здравствуйте! I am Russia!

Posted By:
2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers
StarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Ashley likes to be called ash
Looks: Long black hair with blue tips. wears all black cloths Gothic looking
Personality: Dosent talk much and looks mean but is really nice.
Bio: (How they became socially challenged or awkward) she is considerd weird and creepy because she collects things like voodoo dolls and shrunken heads. 
Crush:none
Other: Has a brother who is really popular 

Form:
Name: Mike
Looks: Red hair and freckles. Glasses and always wears striped shirts  
Personality: Hes nerdy but really really nice.
Bio: (How they became socially challenged or awkward) hes a computer geek and larps so he gets bullied alot
Crush:
Other: 

I HAVE A RP IN FANTASY ROLPLAYS CALLED A STRANGE FAMILY YOU SHOULD JOIN PLEASE....PLEASE!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(All accepted. Thanks for joining)

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

am i desperate ?

am i desperate ?

Favorite book?

Favorite book?

Confetti

What's your favorite song

latest videos