Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

When Worlds Collide (OPEN)

Posted By:
APHRussia Lock
APHRussia
StarStarStarStar

"LadyRainicorn" wrote:

(Yeah, sure, that's cool. I sent some messages to a couple of my friends who sometime roleplay, so I got the word out.  Just say so when you're ready, because I can wait.)
(When we have a minimum of 4 people we can start. Just so you know.)

Здравствуйте! I am Russia!

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
(Oh, well, both of my friends said they'd check it out after I told them. So soon you should have four.)

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Name: Gaz
Show: Invader Zim
Appearance: (I'll get a picture.)
Personality: She is a video game master,and rarely seen not holding a video game. She can be quite scary,and she doesn't talk much.
Good or Bad: Bad
Other: Awesome

Posted By:
APHRussia Lock
APHRussia
StarStarStarStar
(Okay!)

Posted By:
APHRussia Lock
APHRussia
StarStarStarStar

"MechanicWolf" wrote:

(May I join?)

Name: Gaz

Show: Invader Zim

Appearance: (I'll get a picture.)

Personality: She is a video game master,and rarely seen not holding a video game. She can be quite scary,and she doesn't talk much.

Good or Bad: Bad

Other: Awesome
(Yes.
Looks like we have our fourth person to start now!)

Posted By:
APHRussia Lock
APHRussia
StarStarStarStar
Cirno woke up in a city full of people, but in an alley where no one could really see her. She got up, really exhausted, she only remembered when she was fighting a shrine maiden and now she ended up here. "Hah..? Where am I? Am I in the human village?" She said to herself, rubbing her head.

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
(I'm rlly sorry but I am quitting this RP [I know, already] I just don't see how it's going to go anywhere. I will delete my form)

Posted By:
APHRussia Lock
APHRussia
StarStarStarStar

"Awkwarddd" wrote:

(I'm rlly sorry but I am quitting this RP [I know, already] I just don't see how it's going to go anywhere. I will delete my form)
(you have permission, though i'm really sad now. my rps usually go like this anyways. ; J ; Hope you have a nice time outside the thread.)

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
(Can we still continue? B/c I am, but if you say no or something that's fine, just pretend it happened a little later.)
Starfire stood up and rapidly started shooting starbolts at the wall, only to find herself  confused. Her enemy and her friends had disappeared.  In fact, she was in a completely different place than before.
"Where am I? And where are my friends?" She said as she looked around.   Suddenly her feet touched the ground.  This was not the battlefield nor the city. Well, it appeared to be a city, but very different from the one the Titans protected.  Starfire walked around for a second to the see bustling streets of people. She stopped a man.
"Hello, might you tell me where I am?"
"Were do you think? And what's with the getup? Going to the Comic-Con or something?"  The man snorted and walked away.
"Comic-Con? I do not think this is even Earth, now, although the people do appear similar." She was really confused at how mean that person was. People didn't used to ask her what was wrong with her clothes.

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

The Rush

The Rush

latest videos