Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Treasure Island {Open RP.}

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5608
Plot: A group of teenagers have been sent by their parents to a camp for some years (only until two whole years.) It has been the teens' first few months staying at summer camp and they're gone on a survival trip to a treasure Island by themselves alone and they're still not use to each other. So how will they cope as being friends for some time? Well, you'll have to work it out yourselves. Have fun!
Rules: 
No swearing.
Please use appropriate language and proper grammar.
No taking over others' characters.
Please use brackets when out of character and '' '' when your character is talking.
No anime pictures when creating your form on ''looks'' and please only use real human characters.
And last of all, if you've read the whole entire thing, put down ''Island'' in any part of your forum.
Form layout: 
Name:
Gender:
Age: (13-18 )
Looks: (Description if wanted.)
Biography: 
Personality:
Weapon: (Optional, but you could bring a weapon if anything chaotic might happen.)
Other: (Optional.)


Treasure Island {Open RP.}

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1673
Name: Jeffery Hall
Age: (13-18 ) 15
Looks: (Description if wanted.) Tall, slender. Fair skin. Short, scraggy, brown hair. Green eyes. 
Biography: Jeffery, for the first ten years of his life, has been a "perfect" child, and during his teen years, he started hanging out with the wrong crowd. He has been arrested 28 times in two years, and his parents sent him off to camp.
Personality: Cold, Insensitive, Sadistic
Weapon: (Optional, but you could bring a weapon if anything chaotic might happen.) Hunter's knife
Other: (Optional.) Island.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me


Treasure Island {Open RP.}

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5608
(My form.)
Name: Xavier Watkins.
Gender: Male.
Age: 16
Looks: 
Biography: Xavier was brought up in England, by his parents who have tragically died years ago. Therefore because of the chaotic dilemma, he had to move to the US with his aunt and uncle. And Xavier wanted to socialize with others so he stayed in a camp for a while. Which was a new beginning to him. He misses his parents; that's why he is usually quiet years after.
Personality: He can be modest around others- but, to his family and closets friends, he is talkative and loud. He could be a bit moody and may ignore others if people give him an awful temper, particularly acting sarcastic around him when other talk about his family in a horrible way. Xavier does not take things seriously, most of the time. But overall, he is sensitive and polite, whenever he is greeted respectfully.
Weapon: (None.)
Other: He is a natural at art. 


Treasure Island {Open RP.}

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5608

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:

Name: Jeffery Hall
Age: (13-18 ) 15
Looks: (Description if wanted.) Tall, slender. Fair skin. Short, scraggy, brown hair. Green eyes. 
Biography: Jeffery, for the first ten years of his life, has been a "perfect" child, and during his teen years, he started hanging out with the wrong crowd. He has been arrested 28 times in two years, and his parents sent him off to camp.
Personality: Cold, Insensitive, Sadistic
Weapon: (Optional, but you could bring a weapon if anything chaotic might happen.) Hunter's knife
Other: (Optional.) N/A

(Accepted, thank you for joining and you've forgot to add the word ''Island'' in your form to let me know whether you've read the whole thing! Tongue Out


Treasure Island {Open RP.}

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1673

"membershipgirl" wrote:



"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:


Name: Jeffery Hall
Age: (13-18 ) 15
Looks: (Description if wanted.) Tall, slender. Fair skin. Short, scraggy, brown hair. Green eyes. 
Biography: Jeffery, for the first ten years of his life, has been a "perfect" child, and during his teen years, he started hanging out with the wrong crowd. He has been arrested 28 times in two years, and his parents sent him off to camp.
Personality: Cold, Insensitive, Sadistic
Weapon: (Optional, but you could bring a weapon if anything chaotic might happen.) Hunter's knife
Other: (Optional.) N/A

(Accepted, thank you for joining and you've forgot to add the word ''Island'' in your form to let me know whether you've read the whole thing! Tongue Out
(Whoops, I'll fix it. I apologize.)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me


Treasure Island {Open RP.}

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5608

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:



"membershipgirl" wrote:






"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:



Name: Jeffery Hall
Age: (13-18 ) 15
Looks: (Description if wanted.) Tall, slender. Fair skin. Short, scraggy, brown hair. Green eyes. 
Biography: Jeffery, for the first ten years of his life, has been a "perfect" child, and during his teen years, he started hanging out with the wrong crowd. He has been arrested 28 times in two years, and his parents sent him off to camp.
Personality: Cold, Insensitive, Sadistic
Weapon: (Optional, but you could bring a weapon if anything chaotic might happen.) Hunter's knife
Other: (Optional.) N/A

(Accepted, thank you for joining and you've forgot to add the word ''Island'' in your form to let me know whether you've read the whole thing! Tongue Out
(Whoops, I'll fix it. I apologize.)

(It's okay and thanks! :3)


Treasure Island {Open RP.}

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1673

"membershipgirl" wrote:



"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:






"membershipgirl" wrote:









"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:




Name: Jeffery Hall
Age: (13-18 ) 15
Looks: (Description if wanted.) Tall, slender. Fair skin. Short, scraggy, brown hair. Green eyes. 
Biography: Jeffery, for the first ten years of his life, has been a "perfect" child, and during his teen years, he started hanging out with the wrong crowd. He has been arrested 28 times in two years, and his parents sent him off to camp.
Personality: Cold, Insensitive, Sadistic
Weapon: (Optional, but you could bring a weapon if anything chaotic might happen.) Hunter's knife
Other: (Optional.) N/A

(Accepted, thank you for joining and you've forgot to add the word ''Island'' in your form to let me know whether you've read the whole thing! Tongue Out
(Whoops, I'll fix it. I apologize.)

(It's okay and thanks! :3)
(You're welcome. Yar Har!!! Tongue Out)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me


Treasure Island {Open RP.}

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5608
(smile I will try to invite more people.)


Treasure Island {Open RP.}

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5608
(Bump.)


Treasure Island {Open RP.}

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5608

"membershipgirl" wrote:

(Bump.)


← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

What is your favorite Pokemon?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Taylor Swift vs. Ariana Grande

is Nicki manaj going to far?

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos