Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Treasure Island {Open RP.}

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot: A group of teenagers have been sent by their parents to a camp for some years (only until two whole years.) It has been the teens' first few months staying at summer camp and they're gone on a survival trip to a treasure Island by themselves alone and they're still not use to each other. So how will they cope as being friends for some time? Well, you'll have to work it out yourselves. Have fun!
Rules: 
No swearing.
Please use appropriate language and proper grammar.
No taking over others' characters.
Please use brackets when out of character and '' '' when your character is talking.
No anime pictures when creating your form on ''looks'' and please only use real human characters.
And last of all, if you've read the whole entire thing, put down ''Island'' in any part of your forum.
Form layout: 
Name:
Looks: (Description if wanted.)
Biography: 
Personality:
Weapon: (Optional, but you could bring a weapon if anything chaotic might happen.)
Other: (Optional.)

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jeffery Hall
Looks: (Description if wanted.) Tall, slender. Fair skin. Short, scraggy, brown hair. Green eyes. 
Biography: Jeffery, for the first ten years of his life, has been a "perfect" child, and during his teen years, he started hanging out with the wrong crowd. He has been arrested 28 times in two years, and his parents sent him off to camp.
Personality: Cold, Insensitive, Sadistic
Weapon: (Optional, but you could bring a weapon if anything chaotic might happen.) Hunter's knife
Other: (Optional.) Island.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(My form.)
Name: Xavier Watkins.
Looks: 
Biography: Xavier was brought up in England, by his parents who have tragically died years ago. Therefore because of the chaotic dilemma, he had to move to the US with his aunt and uncle. And Xavier wanted to socialize with others so he stayed in a camp for a while. Which was a new beginning to him. He misses his parents; that's why he is usually quiet years after.
Personality: He can be modest around others- but, to his family and closets friends, he is talkative and loud. He could be a bit moody and may ignore others if people give him an awful temper, particularly acting sarcastic around him when other talk about his family in a horrible way. Xavier does not take things seriously, most of the time. But overall, he is sensitive and polite, whenever he is greeted respectfully.
Weapon: (None.)
Other: He is a natural at art. 

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:

Looks: (Description if wanted.) Tall, slender. Fair skin. Short, scraggy, brown hair. Green eyes. 
Biography: Jeffery, for the first ten years of his life, has been a "perfect" child, and during his teen years, he started hanging out with the wrong crowd. He has been arrested 28 times in two years, and his parents sent him off to camp.
Weapon: (Optional, but you could bring a weapon if anything chaotic might happen.) Hunter's knife
Other: (Optional.) N/A

(Accepted, thank you for joining and you've forgot to add the word ''Island'' in your form to let me know whether you've read the whole thing! Tongue Out

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

(Accepted, thank you for joining and you've forgot to add the word ''Island'' in your form to let me know whether you've read the whole thing! Tongue Out
(Whoops, I'll fix it. I apologize.)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

(It's okay and thanks! :3)

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:

(It's okay and thanks! :3)
(You're welcome. Yar Har!!! Tongue Out)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(smile I will try to invite more people.)

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump.)

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

(Bump.)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos your fictional book character crush?

cool halloween poem

cool halloween poem

We the Kidz

Whos your fictional book character crush?

What book are you currently reading?

latest videos