Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Beautiful Hatred. (Always open ATJ)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Well......I know this should be in the fantasy one, but it came to me while I was in this one.

This is A spinoff of Beautiful Creatures, made After Ethan and Lena have one single child. Sarafine's spirit is still out there, and more powerful than ever. After Ethan died -for the second and last and final time- Abraham knew now, that nothing could stop him. He, as an Incubus, Would resurrect himself, and then sarafine, to wreck havoc upon The mortals. It is coming up to Lena' s child's sixteenth moon, and Rosa Carter Duchannes, Does not know what will become of Her Home, Family, Friends, And Pet raccoon Riley. With the help of her aunt Ridley, uncle Link, Her mother, and the few friends she's shared the secret of being a caster with, They will find a way to destroy Abraham and Sarafine for good.

(I have Absolutley no rules. And I GET TO BE ROSA!!!!!)

My forms:

Name: Rosa Carter Duchannes
Looks: Has curly blonde hair like her mother, but Ethan' s Baby blue eyes. She is curvy, and has Lena' s birthmark of a crescent moon on her chest.
Caster or human: Is half caster half human, so she won't have to become light or dark. It's her choice
​Personality: Like Ethan, she is rebellious and outgoing. She is kind, caring and immature.
Bio: (optional)
IF caster, Light or dark?: She chooses the be light.
Other:

Name: Riker Smith
Looks: He has Shaggy strawberry blonde hair that falls into his deep green eyes. He is thin, and tall but muscular at the same time. He has freckles on the apples of his cheeks.
Caster or human?: Human
Personality: Is shy, and a loner. He is often paranoid. He is Rosa' s best friend but nothing more. Around some people, he can be outgoing, and quite funny. He is pure Lena, even though they aren't related in any way.
IF caster Light or dark?: N/A
Other: N/A

You guys can just copy my forms. But nit my characters. If you do I will kick you out of this rp. Thanks! ^_^

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

yay

Me! ^

I LIKE TO ROLEPLAY. IT IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

HEY! LOOK! ITS TAMATON!!!! ^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY CARAMEL WINS!!!!!!!!!!-moved

last one to say lol-moved

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

last person to say pizza wins