Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The day after the end of the world.

Posted By:
Fire droplet=Me
Fire droplet=Me
StarStarStarStar
The  loudly playing music flowed through the overly hyped teenagers ears, leaving very little room to think. Guys making out with chicks, chicks with chicks, dudes with dudes. It was insane! The group of kids, over by the drink table laughed. The "G-Town Group'' is what everyone called them. They always dish out the best revenge, everything. A loud 'BOOM' sounded from outside of the beautiful three-story-house. "What in the.." Candace said, almost tempted to peer from the glass window.

_______
 (Herro, Guys! How're you? I'm assuming you couldn't guess the theme of this from what I posted up there. It's a reality/ fantasy theme. Basically, you are yourself. Just overly exagerrated. Erm.. I think that's about all....Oops.. Standard KW rules apply. I'm aware it's short, but it will be edited later.)

_____

Form:

Name:
Personality:
###### Presense:
Favorites:
Friends:
Others?:

You never really can fix a heart.
~Demi lovato
Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect.
~Demi Lovato
"Putting my defenses up, cause I don't wanna fall in love; if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack."
Oh Demi, how you've made my life worth living.

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name:Werelight Shine
Looks:
Kind:Werepony
Personality:Nice,Brave and Tough.
Bio: She was forced into an Wingo Spirit and then she been fighting those for four years since she started attending TPES (T-u-m-b-l-r Pon Elementary School ) and then she moved on to TPIS ( T u m b l r Pon Intertimde School)

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Posted By:
EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl
StarStarStarStar
Role playing is pretty Amazing if you ask me.

Lmbo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Countdown from 1000!

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last One To Say Pie Wins! c;-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Countdown from 1000!

Country and time game

latest videos