Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

I need roleplay help- with a charater and a name!

Posted By:
Peaceloveb6
Peaceloveb6
StarStarStarStarStar
HI. please help. I RP alot and i'm starting some new charaters. FIRST, I have a girl charater whos very shy and quiet, but she needs some type of issue or baggadge that made her so reserved (im thinking she used to be fun and outgoing... then maybe something happend and all her friends left her, and some family issue too? i don't know)

also i need a name for a badboy charater, any suggestions?

"No matter how big and tough you are, if a two year old hands you a play phone, you pretend to awnser it."
"I've had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide."
"1. Dig a hole 
2. Call it love
3. Watch people fall in love"
"'No officer, my speech isn't splurred. I'm just talking in cursive.'"

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Ooh I will so totally help you. but do you have anymore information on looks? how do your characters look like? 

girl names: Olivia, Shay, Julie, Karlie, Willow, Emalyn, Laurel
baggage: pregnancy, used to be rich then her father died and she became poor, orphan, adopted, foster child, has killed someone before (okay yea it sounds melodramatic, but you can say it was self defense and everyone else saw it as murder)

bad boy names: Ash, Emmet, Brett, Sterling, Damien, 

Once you pick a name I can come up with a middle name and last name, and optional nickname. Give me a picture or description of her looks. 

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12
StarStar
hi Peaceloveb6, well....... how about Murphy or fergus or maybe Tommy if you like. I've been RP'ing a lot lately so can i give you some tips?

1. ok don't name the badboy an english name like Edward or Henry because it won't suit the character.

2. for the girl maybe you can say that her dad and mom keep on fighting so she is distracted and reserved.

3. or you can say that her friends have all gone to different countries and she has no friends. 

i hope my tips helped you! 
xx Lexie

Lexie gr@y!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

CONTINUE THIS STORY

3 Facts About You!

speak about the above user

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos