Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

(Halloween Special!) Sonic Unleashed 2:The Revenge of The Dr.Eggman / Twlight Unbound

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:
Kind: ( Can be werepony or human or werehog)! 
Personality:
Looks:
Weapons:
Bio:

Name:Werelight Shine
Kind:Werepony
Personality:Nice,Really Shy in her straight haired side and Tough.
Looks:

Weapons:
Unbound Mode-She uses a lots of anger in this kind of mode and she uses her unicorn magic,ice breath and anger.She glows light blue.
Ice Breath- She has to use her unicorn magic in this one,for Wingos only! She takes a deep breath (or drink cold water XD) and then her hands starts to glow and then her mouth starts to get cold.She blows it then she have ice breath!
Elements of Harmony-She only can use this in daytime.She can't do it at night time,or else she will waste so much power! She can't use unicorn magic at night.
Bio: She has issues with her night form.
Number One (TOP ONE!!)-Her body..she have a musclar body and she can't wear fancy dresses or normal summer dresses.She is very concerned about it.She HATES wearing skirts or dresses.
Number Two-Her looks.She have different colored skin,ears,eyes and teeth.She have different hair.

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

(Halloween Special!) Sonic Unleashed 2:The Revenge of The Dr.Eggman / Twlight Unbound

Posted By:
Emo_is_awesome_
Emo_is_awesome_
Star
Name:Robotic Luna
Kind:Robot Pony
Personality:Nice,Kind and is hyper sometimes.
Looks:
Weapons:Many different kinds.She has a combat mode.
Bio: She was created by Werelight Shine and her real form,passed away because of the Changling issue last year (not during the royal wedding!) and Queen Crystilus shot her with the powerful unicorn magic.She ended up bleeding on her forehead and died of Blood loss.Celestia came to Twlight (before she was Werelight) and said that Luna is in the hospital right now.She ran to the hospital with Jophia and she sees Luna laying down and Twlight said "Don't worry,Luna.I will fix you.Just soon." She was suddenly Werelight Shine later on two years.She dug out the body of hers and then fixed it with robot parts.Even her eyes.Werelight is part robot pony cause of her eye was glowing blue with a red scar.Her mane was straight like Pinkenema Diane Pie.

I'm a browser pony and my name is Firefox,sometimes Chorme come on KW.So here's my pic for 21inkiepielover.
Another pic for the contest
My drawing for the constest

Posted By:
Emo_is_awesome_
Emo_is_awesome_
Star
Name:Werelight/Twlight Sparkle
Kind:Half Robot Pony and fully Werepony
Personality:Nice,Shy and Brave.
LooksSadwill put up]
Weapons:I can use my hoof to pull out the unicorn powers and it zaps right out.I still cant use unicorn powers in my night form.I can use it in daytime.
Bio:I was born werepony and then suddenly a Wingo Spirit made a scar on my right eye and I couldn't see well on the right,so,I got a robot eye.I designed it.

I'm a browser pony and my name is Firefox,sometimes Chorme come on KW.So here's my pic for 21inkiepielover.
Another pic for the contest
My drawing for the constest

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

"Emo_is_awesome_" wrote:

Name:Robotic Luna

Kind:Robot Pony

Personality:Nice,Kind and is hyper sometimes.

Looks:

Weapons:Many different kinds.She has a combat mode.

Bio: She was created by Werelight Shine and her real form,passed away because of the Changling issue last year (not during the royal wedding!) and Queen Crystilus shot her with the powerful unicorn magic.She ended up bleeding on her forehead and died of Blood loss.Celestia came to Twlight (before she was Werelight) and said that Luna is in the hospital right now.She ran to the hospital with Jophia and she sees Luna laying down and Twlight said "Don't worry,Luna.I will fix you.Just soon." She was suddenly Werelight Shine later on two years.She dug out the body of hers and then fixed it with robot parts.Even her eyes.Werelight is part robot pony cause of her eye was glowing blue with a red scar.Her mane was straight like Pinkenema Diane Pie.

(It is appected!)

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Candy Cane
Kind: Unicorn
​Personality: Usually described as a fun, candy loving pony... but becomes dark if anybody messes with her friends of candy
Looks: Has a pale, green skin with 2 candy canes as a cutie mark
Weapons: Candy Cane sword
Bio: N/A

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:

​Personality: Usually described as a fun, candy loving pony... but becomes dark if anybody messes with her friends of candy

(Appected but it needs to be a werepony or vampony,keep the unicorn)

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sonic
Kind:
Personality: depends
Looks: whqtever you imagine
Weapons: Just himself 
Bio:

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

Name: Sonic

Kind:

Personality: depends

Looks: whqtever you imagine

Weapons: Just himself 

Bio:
(Is he a werehog? If yes,then fill in the kind section.Appected!)

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump! Bump!)
Werelight Shine was walking to Sonic's house at Apotos and she knocked at his house,she relized its time for his transformation.

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar

"21inkiepielover" wrote:

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:

(Appected but it needs to be a werepony or vampony,keep the unicorn)

She is a Werepony who has on obsession for chocolate ^^

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A person at school ya hate at school.

What is the meaning of your name?

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

latest videos