Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Orphans

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
So, this is a roleplay about orphans. You can do whatever you want with them, romance,running away, anything of that sort. Just not to out of hand or anything. I prefer a pretty good role player not someone who tlk lyke dis. So yea Grin so here are the forms
Name:
Looks:
Bio:
Other:
Oh and say orphan if you read this

my form:
Name: Luna
Personality: Has a bubbly and preppy feel to her. Really likes to pull pranks.
looks:
Bio: The classic orphan story, her mom dropped her off at the door of a orphanage because of to many children.
other:N/a
Orphan Grin

Name: Drew
personality: Kinda quiet and shy
looks:
Bio: His mom ran away after giving birth, and hid dad decided taking care of Drew and going to work and paying bills was to much work so he shot himself. So he has been in the orphanage since the age of 6
other:N/A

When i someday meet 1D

Orphans

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aubrey
Personality: Quiet girl, loves books, clever "like a fox", funny when she does talk, kind, and very observant.
Looks: Waiting for KW approval.....
Bio: She came to the orphanage because her father was a dranker and her mother is dead (nobody knows how besides her), her father's side of the family lives in Italy and have no clue she is real, and her mother's side is mostly in prison.
Other: She loves lemon.

Me in any public/social situation:

Orphans

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrImacat" wrote:

Personality: Quiet girl, loves books, clever "like a fox", funny when she does talk, kind, and very observant.

Bio: She came to the orphanage because her father was a dranker and her mother is dead (nobody knows how besides her), her father's side of the family lives in Italy and have no clue she is real, and her mother's side is mostly in prison.

Okay thanks can you tell some of your friends about this rp?

When i someday meet 1D

Orphans

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar

"taylortot10000" wrote:

"RawrImacat" wrote:

Yeah

Orphans

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrImacat" wrote:

"taylortot10000" wrote:

"RawrImacat" wrote:

Yeah

Thanks

When i someday meet 1D

Orphans

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
No problem

Orphans

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

When i someday meet 1D

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos