x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Orphans

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3673
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
So, this is a roleplay about orphans. You can do whatever you want with them, romance,running away, anything of that sort. Just not to out of hand or anything. I prefer a pretty good role player not someone who tlk lyke dis. So yea Grin so here are the forms
Name:
Age:
Personality:
Looks:
Bio:
Other:
Oh and say orphan if you read this



my form:
Name: Luna
Age: 17
Personality: Has a bubbly and preppy feel to her. Really likes to pull pranks.
looks:
Bio: The classic orphan story, her mom dropped her off at the door of a orphanage because of to many children.
other:N/a
Orphan Grin

Name: Drew
age:18
personality: Kinda quiet and shy
looks:
Bio: His mom ran away after giving birth, and hid dad decided taking care of Drew and going to work and paying bills was to much work so he shot himself. So he has been in the orphanage since the age of 6
other:N/A

When i someday meet 1D


Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9048
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
Name: Aubrey
Age: 15
Personality: Quiet girl, loves books, clever "like a fox", funny when she does talk, kind, and very observant.
Looks: Waiting for KW approval.....
Bio: She came to the orphanage because her father was a dranker and her mother is dead (nobody knows how besides her), her father's side of the family lives in Italy and have no clue she is real, and her mother's side is mostly in prison.
Other: She loves lemon.

I would sell my LEFT LEG to get all the Mercy skins


Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3673
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"RawrImacat" wrote:

Name: Aubrey

Age: 15

Personality: Quiet girl, loves books, clever "like a fox", funny when she does talk, kind, and very observant.

Looks: Waiting for KW approval.....

Bio: She came to the orphanage because her father was a dranker and her mother is dead (nobody knows how besides her), her father's side of the family lives in Italy and have no clue she is real, and her mother's side is mostly in prison.

Other: She loves lemon.

Okay thanks can you tell some of your friends about this rp?

When i someday meet 1D


Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9048
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"taylortot10000" wrote:



"RawrImacat" wrote:


Name: Aubrey


Age: 15


Personality: Quiet girl, loves books, clever "like a fox", funny when she does talk, kind, and very observant.


Looks: Waiting for KW approval.....


Bio: She came to the orphanage because her father was a dranker and her mother is dead (nobody knows how besides her), her father's side of the family lives in Italy and have no clue she is real, and her mother's side is mostly in prison.


Other: She loves lemon.

Okay thanks can you tell some of your friends about this rp?
Yeah

I would sell my LEFT LEG to get all the Mercy skins


Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3673
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago

"RawrImacat" wrote:



"taylortot10000" wrote:






"RawrImacat" wrote:




Name: Aubrey



Age: 15



Personality: Quiet girl, loves books, clever "like a fox", funny when she does talk, kind, and very observant.



Looks: Waiting for KW approval.....



Bio: She came to the orphanage because her father was a dranker and her mother is dead (nobody knows how besides her), her father's side of the family lives in Italy and have no clue she is real, and her mother's side is mostly in prison.



Other: She loves lemon.

Okay thanks can you tell some of your friends about this rp?
Yeah

Thanks

When i someday meet 1D


Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9048
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
No problem

I would sell my LEFT LEG to get all the Mercy skins


Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3673
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted almost 4 years ago
Bump

When i someday meet 1D


Latest Forum Posts

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

Last one to say Earth wins.

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Every 5th person claps!

Country ABC Game

Rate The Profile Pic Above You -moved

What was the last thing you ate?

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games