Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Broken (A romance roleplay)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
You are a student at seaford high, and one way or another you have been broken. Bullies, Breakups, Abusive parents, Etc.) Until you find that one person who can make you feel like all of that is just Nothing. There will be Drama and Fights. Now you are set. You have found your true love.

Rules:
1. No Godmodding
2. In the beginning, we all somehow know each other, but you don't have to be friends.
3. No Breakups unless you have someone else who wants to date you or you have a really good reason
4. No Dying

Form:

Name:
Looks: (Description please)
Personality:
###### Orientation:
What they want in a Boy/girl:
How are they broken?:
Bio: (Optional)
Other:

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Wes
Looks: he has  blonde hair that covers up his blue eyes. He is tall for his age. He has freckles all over his face. He has somewhat of a baby face.
​Personality: He is shy and not very brave. When he sees a girl, he can be a MAJOR flirt. He's funny, and kind.
Orientation: Bi
how are they broken?: He was put in a foster home because his parents didn't want him.
Bio: Up there! ^
Other: n/a

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Xer Xez
Looks:    (Has Ocean- Aquarian Blue eyes)
Personality: _You'll see_
Orientation: Straight
What they want in a Boy/girl: He would want a person to has Honest, Affection and Caring and a that would love he for who he is.
How are they broken?: He being abusive by his father, his mother abandoned him.
Bio: Likes to kept his past hidden.
Other: He ran away from home.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Marissa Ridgewood
Looks: Dark brown hair, tallish, soft voice, pale skin, dimples
Personality: quiet, dark, sarcastic, intelligent, bookworm, artistic
Orientation:straight
What they want in a Boy/girl: someone who understands her
How are they broken?: After her parents divorce, her father took her out of ballet, which was bad, because she could've gotten a scholarship
Other: She doesn't talk much

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
mayasaya_2571341 Lock
mayasaya_2571341
Star
Name: Nora Asphere
Looks: Straight sandy blonde hair w/ streaks dyed black, heavy make-up, depressed expression, Very skinny, super light skin w/ a few freckles but mostly smooth
Personality: Over-emotional, caring, she takes care of others but at the same time hurts herself and doesn't realize or care. She's also understanding and feels she is unimportant, needs someone to love her or her life might as well end. Sketches beautifully but all the pictures are her feelings on paper.
Orientation: straight
What they want in a Boy/girl: Protective, Loyal, Understanding
How are they broken?: Her mother left her when she was 2, her dad was an outlaw and got shot in the head by a stranger he owed money to. Then Nora was sent from Foster Parent to Foster Parent. The only one who hasn't let her run away from home is Ms. Parker. She is abusive and hurts Nora. Ms. Parker also owns a Plant Nursery and makes Nora work in it.
Bio: (Optional) Above
Other: There is another kid Ms. Parker is fostering. He's Henry and he is 10. Nora often takes punishment willingly instead of Henry getting hurt by their Foster Mother.

No mater what he does
No matter how he hurts me
I'll always love him
Love him forever

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
All accepted))

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
k

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maize Heart
Looks: About 5' 4 with long purple and blue ombre hair that reaches her waist. She is smaller then most girls but had matured in other categories excluding height. She has stormy blue eyes and pale skin.
Personality: Maize is shy and introverted when she meets new people because of her trust issues but she wears her heart on her sleeve. She's a lover and cares about her trusted friends very much.
###### Orientation: Straght
What they want in a Boy/girl: Protector, Shoulder to cry on, someone who will love her and all her baggage.
How are they broken?: Maize's mother died in child birth and her brother and father blame her for it so they have beaten her since she turned four.
Bio:
Other:

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Morgan
Looks: Icy blue eyes and thin lips really  black straight hair. You could describe her as emo but she doesn't necessarily act like one.
Personality: Happy and bubbly.  at first when you don't know her Morgan is shy. She likes to tell secrets but she only has one extremely deep one.
Orientation: Straight
How are they broken: She was bullied from everyone 4-9 grade she feels like she doesent really belong on the world.
bio: N/A
other: N/A

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
(May i join?)

When i someday meet 1D

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Best Song of 2014?

How do you think our world will end and why?

Best Song of 2014?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

latest videos