Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Private RP Anyone?

Posted By:
Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling!
StarStarStarStarStar
 I've got a story idea in mind but I need another slightly disturbed individual to write with me >;D So I recently read the Stephen King book Full Dark, No Stars because he is one of my favorite authors. Of all the amazing stories, A Good Marriage was my favorite. But the ending angered me because I found Bob Anderson really attractive (me and my messed up taste in guys cx). How could you not though?! He's already quite romantic and sweet and Beadie brought out this darker side of him that made him even more irresistible! He's so boyish and shy and the way he calmly talks about his other personality oh god I cant *-* So I wanted to rewrite the story, starting from the beginning Stephen King wrote but altering the story how I want. Where Bob and Darcy stay together (AND WHERE THAT LITTLE B DOESNT KILL MY MAN). I do plan on making Darcy a slightly darker character than she was before. I'd prefer to be Darcy (so I can play a character who gets to be with the ever perfect Bob Anderson -swoons and blushes-) but I am willing to be Bob instead so he can be written as the character I know and love, especially if the one to write this with me hasn't read the story. Anyone? I'm willing to answer any questions about the story and you do not have to have read this story. I can explain the story and start it if needed!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

in which age would u marry?

in which age would u marry?

Reasons why MockingJay Part 1 is the worse...

insanity

Cindrella and Ice cream-cart

insanity

latest videos