Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Roman & Julia: a forbidden love story (Open RP, ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"That would require an immense amount of effort that I don't really want to donate to the "let's find a pet name for Verona" charity," Verona shrugged, leaning back in the booth.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
" Well since you don't have the effort I will. " Emmet said grinning as he pulled out a pen and grabbed a napkin, and began scribbling away. He handed the napkin with his messy handwriting of a couple of names...it read: doll, cutie pie, gumdrop, woozy bear, snickerdoodle, . 
Emmet chuckled,

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Verona's eyes swept over the names and she took the pen from Emmet and crossed off ever single name. She then wrote in her neat and feminine looking scrawl: Verona.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmet chuckled as he looked down upon the nice letters, " For once I agree with you, I like this name better." he said, then meeting his eyes with hers

kicked in the

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"But let's be clear on one thing, if you ever call me Ronnie, I will kill you in your sleep," Verona growled, her jaw set and her boring into Emmet's skin.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Emmet nodded, " Agreed, no need to threaten me." Emmet said as the lady brought them their breakfast. 

kicked in the

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Verona smiled at the waitress as she placed a hot plate in front of Verona. "Oh, well good," She replied before showing a forkful f pancake into her mouth.

1 2 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 79 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Write your own Lyrics

annoying friends

America's Got Talent

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos