x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

roleplay mania

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
souleater567
souleater567
Member since:
August 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 488
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Me: hai guys I'm here with the twins ######## luka and China to tell u about this forum
Luka: why am I here again
China: well at least Russia isn't here yet aru
The twins: hey this forum is about role-playing for anime only plz use script as it is easier to read and is quote the comment u are replying to thx

twin weaville
hikaru and kaoru


Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux_2483517 Lock
xPrincessPikachux_2483517
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4358
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"souleater567" wrote:

Me: hai guys I'm here with the twins ######## luka and China to tell u about this forum

Luka: why am I here again

China: well at least Russia isn't here yet aru

The twins: hey this forum is about role-playing for anime only plz use script as it is easier to read and is quote the comment u are replying to thx

Hello guys smile

Posted By:
souleater567
souleater567
Member since:
August 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 488
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



"souleater567" wrote:


Me: hai guys I'm here with the twins ######## luka and China to tell u about this forum


Luka: why am I here again


China: well at least Russia isn't here yet aru


The twins: hey this forum is about role-playing for anime only plz use script as it is easier to read and is quote the comment u are replying to thx

Hello guys smile






The twins: PIKA-CHAN!!!!?!!!!!
Me: hey pika
China: ni hoa aru
Luka: ello 

twin weaville
hikaru and kaoru


Posted By:
SakuraGarden_2516784 Lock
SakuraGarden_2516784
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 78
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Heyyoo


Posted By:
souleater567
souleater567
Member since:
August 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 488
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"SakuraGarden" wrote:

Heyyoo


Kaoru j saku-chan z hugz-
Hikaru: hey sakuhi
Me: good evening sakuhi 

twin weaville
hikaru and kaoru


Posted By:
SakuraGarden_2516784 Lock
SakuraGarden_2516784
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 78
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"souleater567" wrote:



"SakuraGarden" wrote:


Heyyoo


Kaoru j saku-chan z hugz-
Hikaru: hey sakuhi
Me: good evening sakuhi 


good evening guys. =w= 


Posted By:
souleater567
souleater567
Member since:
August 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 488
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"SakuraGarden" wrote:



"souleater567" wrote:






"SakuraGarden" wrote:




Heyyoo


Kaoru j saku-chan z hugz-
Hikaru: hey sakuhi
Me: good evening sakuhi 


good evening guys. =w= 



Me: are u ok
Kaoru: hmmmm - rubs head against sakuhis -
Hikaru: hey
mori: how
hunny: saku-chan saku-chan saku-chan  

twin weaville
hikaru and kaoru


Posted By:
SakuraGarden_2516784 Lock
SakuraGarden_2516784
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 78
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"souleater567" wrote:



"SakuraGarden" wrote:






"souleater567" wrote:









"SakuraGarden" wrote:






Heyyoo


Kaoru j saku-chan z hugz-
Hikaru: hey sakuhi
Me: good evening sakuhi 


good evening guys. =w= 



Me: are u ok
Kaoru: hmmmm - rubs head against sakuhis -
Hikaru: hey
mori: how
hunny: saku-chan saku-chan saku-chan  

I'm okay. Just tired. Someone stole my socks. & yes Hunny?  


Posted By:
souleater567
souleater567
Member since:
August 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 488
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"SakuraGarden" wrote:



"souleater567" wrote:






"SakuraGarden" wrote:









"souleater567" wrote:












"SakuraGarden" wrote:








Heyyoo


Kaoru j saku-chan z hugz-
Hikaru: hey sakuhi
Me: good evening sakuhi 


good evening guys. =w= 



Me: are u ok
Kaoru: hmmmm - rubs head against sakuhis -
Hikaru: hey
mori: how
hunny: saku-chan saku-chan saku-chan  
 
I'm okay. Just tired. Someone stole my socks. & yes Hunny?  


Me: OMG same here I'm real tired
The twins: sleepy
mori:.......
Hunny: u wanna hold usa-chan 

twin weaville
hikaru and kaoru


Posted By:
SakuraGarden_2516784 Lock
SakuraGarden_2516784
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 78
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Sakuhi: Sure. -sweat Drop- I'm lazy Sakuhi. Bwahaha


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Christian Friend is a Hypocrite!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Post a lie about the user above you

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

How you feel using sticker

How you feel using sticker

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Ask a Muslim

Christian Friend is a Hypocrite!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games