Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Aftershock (Interactive RP/OPEN)

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar
There was a sound at the door. It seemed like someone was coming in, everyone in the room looked over to see who it was. The door gradually creaked open, snow blowing in. It was Ivan Braginski (Russia).

His clothes were bloody and covered with mud. Some knew that he was also facing a lot of hate after the Soviet Union collapsed and trying not to get in fights with other countries, and also the news that Soviet Russia is now the Russian Federation.
His sisters, Natalya (Belarus) and Yekaterina (Ukraine), have been staying away from his house to give him some room to recover. Walking over to a door to an office, he turned the doorknob and walked in without saying anything.

“Who was that?” Daniel Rourke whispered to the man beside him as they watched the beige-haired man in a Red Army overcoat (with the colors inverted) walk inside the office. Before the other can shrug, a voice speaks from behind them. To their credit, neither of them jump or start. 

(This is where you guys come in. Just fill out applications FIRST.)

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Inventory: (It's basically, what you have)

My application for Daniel Rourke:
SPOILER

And also for Ivan Braginski:
SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Elena "Lena" Child
Appearance:

Elena has cut her hair a few inches above her shoulders, then bleaching it completely white so none of her light brown roots can be seen. She has knowing, deep brown eyes with gold rings surrounding her pupil; they change in shade depending on her mood. She also has fair skin, a bit pale but nothing extreme.
Personality: Elena is usually perceived as calm, reserved and sometimes even shy. However, such an exterior can be deceptive – even though Elena can be somewhat cautious, her inner flame and passion is not something to be taken lightly. She is really affectionate, a trait not often seen in many people. This compassion can be really fervent and long-lasting – but Elena will use it quite cautiously, directing her energies towards a few selected people or a worthy cause.
Inventory: Elena has some sort of claws on her left hand, always used as a weapon. She also has a couple bottles of water and a first aid kit.

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

SPOILER
What a good character! :o
-dramatic pose-
Accepted!
-random applause-

Can you invite people?

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"mathieu_pancake" wrote:

SPOILER

-dramatic pose-
Accepted!
-random applause-

Can you invite people?

I will see what I can do. ^-^

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar

"mathieu_pancake" wrote:

SPOILER

-dramatic pose-
Accepted!
-random applause-

Can you invite people?

I will see what I can do. ^-^
Thanks! ^ J ^

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
[May I ? ]

Name: Damien Sparrows.

Appearance:

Damien stands at around 6 feet, and is muscular, while still keeping a bit of a feminine build. His shaggy, jet black hair is what most notice about him first, but his most striking feature is most likely his piercing green eyes. He has pale, unblemished skin that isn't easily bruised or cut.

Personality:  Distrusting at first, Damien may seem a bit rude to a stranger. As he gets to know you, he warms up a bit more, though he still retains a bit of a cold personality. He is overly-violent at times, and comes off as assertive and forceful, but it's just how he gets things done. He has a soft spot for girls, as he often gives in quite easily to any pleading or begging when done by a female, though he is more stubborn when it comes to males. Overall, he may act tough, but he is a softie underneath.

Inventory:

Emeici (峨嵋刺; variously translated as "Emei Daggers", "Emei Piercers") are a traditional Chinese martial arts weapon. They are a pair of metal rods with sharp ends used for stabbing; they are typically mounted on a detachable ring worn on the middle finger, allowing them to spin and be elaborately manipulated.

Notepad he mostly uses for sketches. He enjoys drawing landscapes and people, though if he draws a person, it's usually blood and gore themed.

HB2 Pencil Used for sketching as well.

Blue Ink Pen

Swiss Amry Knife  For protection.

Posted By:
-Flo-
-Flo-
StarStarStar
(( May I Join? ))

W ᴀ ɴ ɴ ᴀ ᴋ ɴ ᴏ ᴡ ᴀ s ᴇ ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ?

Beauty is fine on the outside
But it's the inner beauty you want
Beautiful art 2
So even if She/He's ugly, or just plain, look a little harder, because they could be more than they seem...

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar

"I s i s F o x ♌" wrote:

[May I ? ]
-snips because too long and will take up space if I post it with the whole app-
(Sure!)

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar

"-Flo-" wrote:

(( May I Join? ))
(Just make your application~!)

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
StarStarStarStar
((Bumps))

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

He won't even talk to me

How do you Talk to a boy?

BEING IGNORED!

What is your biggest fear?

Wolf Lovers Come Here

What is your biggest fear?

latest videos