Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Turn it Up (Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
A group of teenagers. Unseen. Unheard. Invisible. Just a familiar face in the yearbook. They never dreamed they would be one of the "populars". The jocks and the cheerleaders. The music program for the school had been cancelled, and anything that doesn't have to do with sports is moved down to the basement. But this small group of average teenagers come together to start a revolution...through music. Can this small band make it? Or will they fade away, and go back to being as they were before? They will have some competition from the band that is made of "populars", but if they try hard enough, they can be the next best thing.

Forms~
Name:
Short bio:
Appearance:
Instrument:
Other:

Spots:
Bass-Open
Electric Guitar-Taken
Acoustic guitar-Open
Keyboard-Taken
Singer 1-Taken
Singer 2 (backup singer)-Open
Drums-Open
(Optional)

Dancer 1-Open
Dancer 2-Open
Dancer 3-Open

Rules:
1. No godmodding (controlling other people's characters)
2. No fighting out of character
3. If i tell you to leave, please just leave.
4. Use " when character is talking
5. Use ( when talking out of character.
6. No perfect characters.
7. Enjoy :3

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Turn it Up (Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tyler Raner
Personality: Tyler is goofy and loves to have fun. He is sweet and humorous, and a loyal friend. He's terrible at sports, but amazing at the guitar. When he plays, it's like the guitar is a part of him. He's never wanted to be one of the populars, and he openly makes fun of them. He doesn't care what people have to say about him.
Short bio: Tyler lost his mother at 12, and lives with his father in a small house with only a few bedrooms. He is grateful for the little things he has, and hardly ever complains. He misses his mother often.
Appearance: 

Instrument: Electric Guitar
Other: N/A

Name: Amelia Grace

Personality: Amelia is the definition of quiet. She's very shy and has severe stage fright. But when you get her to open up, she is a great friend to have, and she is very tender-hearted and caring.
Short bio: Amelia lives with her grandmother. Her father is in jail and her mother died in a fire when she was only 4 years old. All she has is her cat and her grandma. She generally looses herself in her music, feeling sometimes as if it can drown out her life and take her out of reality for a short time.
Appearance: 

Instrument: Singer 1
Other: N/A

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Turn it Up (Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone?)

Why, you may ask?

Turn it Up (Open)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lyra Raybird
Personality: She is very secretive but Her friends can make her open up.She is very calming and helpful.She is quite humorous.She plays keyboard and soccer but the team will not recruit her because of her best friends Amelia and Tyler.
Short bio: Her mom and dad were arrested for supposedly doing "wizardry."She knew the truth but was too scared to speak up.Her baby brother is only two and her younger sister is starting middle School.
Appearance: Brown hair and eyes with a small fake tattoo that says Alchemy.
Instrument:Keyboard
Other: Has a tiny crush on Tyler.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Turn it Up (Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks for joining! Could you maybe invite other people to join?)

Why, you may ask?

Turn it Up (Open)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure.)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Turn it Up (Open)

Posted By:
erikzxc
erikzxc
Star
(Can you play 2 instruments)

I need a new girl friend

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos