Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The roleplay REDUX Act of 2013 (A suggestion)

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar
I had to move this into roleplay because it got filled up with an argument with Nachoz last time, so here it is.

I want us to usher in a new age of Roleplay,
These days it's all private, and the open ones that are good no one joins.
I know the reason behind this, most of the open roleplays these days aren't the best, and  as such, good roleplayers go to Private ones.
And as such there's not very many good Open ones.

This is a vicious cycle, and I present a way to end it. 
Its an act that would overhaul the way the roleplay forums work.
It comes in multiple parts, Modules if you will.

Module 1: Redoing the structure of the roleplaying forums.
There's a private roleplay section, so I propose an Advanced roleplayers Board, And A novice roleplayer board be added, so people have an easier way to access roleplay that are right for them.
And maybe even need to submit an application to be able to access the Advanced form.

Module 2: Rating
Allow people to rate Roleplays by quality, wouldn't work for private ones, and needs more thought.

Module 3:  Chat

I propose a roleplay chat system, Were people can create roleplays in a chat system, instead of posts, it would be a forum, but you could go into an archive to read logs  n a form like manner

Final Module Four: Characters

I think rolepaly should have a sort of integrated page dedicated , and wouldn't clutter characters, and characters create them in a form designated by the roleplay creators and wouldn't clutter the first page, and would be needed for chat. Look at a famous roleplay place RPgateway for an example of that
(Yes, its another site, If I'm not allowed to mention it, please tell me, never really come out of the roleplay boards much.)

___________________________________________________________________________ Its a rough draft of a possible act, and I believe in the long run, it would greatly benefit the site.
Please post suggestions if you have any, and lets get this out there and heard of!

We can do it.

How can I make you happy?

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I don't really think that "remodeling" the roleplay section to be like a different website is good, in my opinion. I joined that site and I didn't like it, but then again that's my opinion.

What if some people like it the way it is?

Posted By:
vahid43
vahid43
StarStarStarStarStar

It wouldn't be exactly like that site.
But I think they got a lot of things right, like having a roleplay chat and having a separate character page.

Thanks for your opinion.

How can I make you happy?

Posted By:
Ryky
Ryky
StarStarStarStar
I like the idea of having a sub-forum for roleplay character forms, it'd create less of a mess, at least.

You're welcome.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I love this.. KW is really falling apart right now.  I have an issue that this won't work, as there have been a lot of attempts in different sections... some for KW in general, some for debating, etc. but it never hurts to try.  The more people who try to change KW for the better, the more chance admins will take notice.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

Hunger Games Or Maze Runner

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Anybody Seen The Maze Runner?

latest videos