Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Wandering the Meadows (CLOSED)

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay, our secondary characters are to meet at the eat place - meet n' eat XD - Ehem... Just a reminder incase you forgot, I JUST remembered that ~ )

Mickey nodded, the cold wind burning his cheeks ever so lightly. "Since we're... Normal for the moment, we should sit down at a fine restaurant. Or something." Upon saying that Mickey hoisted Lilly up and sat her upon his broad shoulders, "Is this better, can you see a nice place to eat?" Mickey knew they were going in the correct direction for food and had only an idea of how close it was, Lily could be his eyes in the sky.
Oh how they were drawing attention, not negative unless either of them look at being called a couple a negative thing. Mickey didn't care, as long as he wasn't noticed as a wanderer and kicked out just as he gain a warm room and inched closer to the meal fit for a king. Especially with Lily. He wouldn't want to rob her of any of these fine things, but also wouldn't be able to leave her, without noticing, he had claimed her as his and that was that.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(I only maybe kinds forgot xD )

A ssmall squeal pushed past Lillys lips as she was hoisted up in the air. Lilly had never been this high up, and was marvelling about how different everything looked from her new perspective. "Ohhhhh!" Lilly cooed as she looked at the array of restaurants ahead of her and Mickey. "Oh! A buffet!  I loooooove buffets." She said excitedly, clapping her hands with her joy. However she quickly stopped, grasping Mickeys shoulders so she didn't teeter too far backwards and fall. Looking down to direct Mickey to the buffet she noticed a woman turn to her partner gushing about the "adorable teens who just looked so cute!". She raised an eyebrow, but then dropped it with a shrug. "Ahead anf slightly to the left." She whispered into his ear, before straightening back up, enjoying her new found height. 

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

( XD Don't worry ~ I'm shocked I remembered o.o )

"Love is in the air eerily today!" Someone randomly said where Mickey could hear. He seemed extremely perplexed and smelled harder, "Love? All I smell is food. I guess it could be equal to love, at least for you I'm sure, Lilly." He glanced up at Lilly, his direction gently changing with the way she'd commanded.

Before he knew it, Mickey could see the doors to the buffet, and the aroma was jolly strong. His mouth was watering a little, just a little closer and he'd be able to see the food in all its glory, but now all he could see was the faint glimps of it as the people moved in and out of the way. "Excited?" 

We The Kidz

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly giggled softly at Mickey, shaking her head softly. It was obvious that he didn't really understand common sayings such as that. She then proceeded to roll her eyed at him, despite the fact that he wouldn't see from her elevated position.  "Mm. Pretty much the same to me you could say. " she joked softly, leaning a slight bit forward and resting her chin atop his head while she watch the changing viee around her, including the blur of colour that was jostling people.

"Oh my god yes!" Lilly exclaimed as she pretty much climbed down his back to get closer to the door. She grabbed Mickey by his wrist, shoving people to the side as gently as she could and forcefully pulling him along behind her, stopping when she got to the entrance. The smell was almost overwhelming, and Lilly was bouncing like a kid in a sweet store. 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Mickey was pretty quiet, he observed the other people, nothing hostile, Lilly was drawing some attention, but it seemed alright. No risks, right? Mickey covered her eyes, "Maybe it be best if you couldn't see." Even though she'd still be able to smell the food. But he uncovered eyes before she could have the chance to and grasped her hand tightly, "Don't go running off." Wiggling his finger at Lilly  she really were a child.
Now leading the way in. He stopped at the front desk, "Table for two, for the buffet." He sounded nervous.
The lady at the counter giggled, "The buffet is all we have sir, and you may find a seat anywhere, just don't forget to see me to pay!"
Mickey nodded, leading Lily in, "If I find a seat will you be alright by yourself with the food?"

We The Kidz

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hm I...." Lillys voice broke off as they approached the desk, her hand firmly held by Mickeys. If people didn't think they were a couple before, the definitely did now. "I'm not a child! I'm not going to gi wandering off." She whined quite childishly, disproving her own point as she rolled her eyes at his supposed idiocy. She let him lead her until he stopped, and faced her wit a question. 
"I.. Yeah, I, uh... I...." Lillys resolve ccrumbled the closer they got. "No..." she quickly amended with a frown. She looked down, before closing her eyes. Distraction, that was the key, wasn't it? So she distracted herself. She focused on the grip on her hand, the warmth it was supplying her. The fact that it was her friend Mickey giving her warmth. Even the fact that she had a real friend in the first place. "Don't leave me alone. " she added in a whispered tone to Mickeys, squeezing his hand as she opened her eyes and tried to resist the urges tugging at her brain, and instinct. 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
"I understand." Mickey said nodding sternly as he had just finished leading them to a more secluded part of the returaunt to a tall booth, no one would be able to see them, "I could probably handle you if you go to the buffet with me, so, I don't have to leave you here..." He squeezed her hand tightly as his voice trailed off awkwardly, he obviously didn't want to leave her, he'd already left his bag in the room and with his impulses that was a big deal.

We The Kidz

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly nodded slowly as her brain attempted to process the new information. Because he was telling the truth. Because he DID understand. And that had never happened before. Her parents had only ever said they understood to try and keep her in their control. She nodded again, faster this time with a smile. "Thank you " she eventually said, the sincerity within her voice clear. "Sorry in advance if I hurt your hand." She added as an afterthought, aware that she would end up squeezing it extremely hard to stop her feet from giving in and walking off.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mmhmm." He nodded once more before adding to his motion, "I doubt you could hurt me even if you had a knife." Mickey returned the smile Lily gave him. Now unto the buffet line..
Mickey grabbed a tray and set two plate on it, both for Lily before grabbing his own, "Just slide it down, stay close to me, alright?" He was sure he could stop her if he could reach her, not that he would let go of her hand, but if she moved he may still have a hard time stopping her if she was out of reach. The closer the easier the better. "Do you need help getting anything?" he asked, almost sounding like a short joke.

Coming in boldly was Flower. She whisked her long hair from her face and huffed, "Anything I need to do in advance before eating?" She questioned coldly to the lady at the counter.
"No ma'am, just grab a plate, find a seat and enjoy! Just don't forget to see me to pay." She gushed, forcing a smile even though Flower was rude and she rather not.

We The Kidz

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly frowned as she shook her head slowly, remembering the flash of crimson that seared her memory.  The boy had tried to stop her, take her food, leave her with nothing. She'd hit him. In the face, blood spurting from his nose. She'd quickly left the store she'd been in. "Mhm.. Sure..." she agreed, although there was a hint of sarcasm that seeped from her memory. "Help..? Uhm. No. I.. I'm fine I think." She frowned once more, tentatively placing food upon her plate, squeezing her eyes shut as she did so, tryitrying to refrain from giving in, applying more pressure to Mickeys hand.

Common courtesy dictates that you should not wear hats inside. Although Francis wasn't really one for courtesy, he decided it best to follow tradition in public, least he attracted unwanted attention. Holding the leather garment in his hand he entered the restaurant, he strode over to the desk. However the receptionist was replying to a girl already stood there whose words he'd barely caught.  He turned to the girl and instantly began speaking. "You know you really shouldn't be so rude to people,  it's not very nice. Although she obviously wasn't happy to be there, or to be talking to you, I mean that forced smile just said it all. But she ia just here for her job and I'm sure not looking for trouble although you are obviously just here for food but still that's not really a nice way to speak to someone just doing their job. I'm sure you've never had a previous encounter with her to let that rudeness to be shown, but anyway, what would I know. Pleasure." He nodded, and stepped past her.

Okay? Okay.

1 2 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos