Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Wandering the Meadows (CLOSED)

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

Mickey was almost too overwhelmed with the food, the nice food. He hadn’t had a hot meal like this in a long time, and he wouldn’t of had this if it weren’t for Lily more than likely. Every food looked delicious. Mickey had to wipe the drool forming in the corners of his mouth, he didn’t know what was better, the aroma or the sight and could hardly wait to taste, so he didn’t. He pulled a piece of the meat strips and stuffed it into his mouth, it was juicy and flavorful. “Don’t taste the food.” He warned, he wanted more and could hardly contain himself and knew Lily would too as he squeezed her hand back.

Flower gripped Francis’s arm with more strength than a typical girl could, “Did I ask for your opinion?” He pointing out her flaws enraged her, setting a fire in her that she couldn’t control, “Who do you think you are? Telling me what I’m doing wrong, pointing out me, you don’t know me, nothing gives you the right to even talk to me! Know your mistake, opening  your mouth after your parents made the mistake of birthing you!” She growled, a rumble from deep inside. Her hair starting to twist and curl the more she raged, and people began to notice and figure it out.

Mickey turned to see the scene being created, the ruckus was loud enough the entire restaurant began to turn heads. When Mickey saw Flower he could instantly tell she was a cast out due to influences, a wanderer by the way her hair twisted, and he wasn’t the only one. This made him grow tense, he and Lily being wanderers but why he couldn’t tell when he started to zone out, eyes turning colors much like they did when he was out in the snow.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Meat entered Mickeys mouth, followed by a warning and a squeeze of her hand. However her attention was drawn away from the food she'd put on a plate when a girl with crazy hair began shouting at a boy who seemed to causal for what was happening. Wanderers. It was clear to Lily that's what they were, although she hoped for their sake only her and Mickey had noticed. Speaking of Mickey, as she turned to tug his arm and make a comment about the scene in front of them she noticed the boy zoned out. She sighed, a light shake of her head accompanying as she squeezed his hand and stood before him. "Not quite a good time Mickey." She whispered. 

"Did you ask for my opinion? Nope. However I am entitled to one, freedom of speech and all. And who do I think I am? Well, Francis last time I checked, but that may of changed. " A chuckle escaped Francis lips at his attempt at humor. "I was merely trying to convey tbe fact that you mistreated the woman behind the desk. Clearly you need to get a handle on your temper, you're creating quite a scene." He looked down at his arm, only then realising the girl was holding it with immense strength. "You should let go of my arm before you cut off circulation. I do kind of need that arm, pretty vital actually. And there's really no point containing me, it's not like I could go very far anyway, this place isn't that big."

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

Mickey took a step forward, his eyes had turned completely red and a smirk that was quite creepy crosses his lips. He grabbed Lily and tossed her over his shoulder before dashing towards the two causing the scene, both under the rib cage did he grab, lift with a little issue and charged out the restaurant wildly. This caught the attention of most everyone, and they almost all in sync stood up, they figured it out.

Mickey brushed through the crowed as fast as possible, Flower beating on his back demanding down. His destination was the hotel and the Pacific of people wouldn’t stop him. He bumped into, knocked over a few, and even jumped over a few kids until he reached the hotel. He was after his bag now, this would be interesting when meeting the stairs.

We The Kidz

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mickeyyyyyyy." Lilly whined childishly as she was thrown over his shoulder. She struggled, wriggled, squirmed, in an attempt to get away and back to the food the void in her stomach was calling for. She soon found herself flying through crowds of people with two companions, and tge fight went out of her. She sighed with a shake of her head and a wish to be put down. 

FFrancis saw the boy charge towards them, and only had enough time to tighten his grip on his hat, before he too was grabbed and taken away. "Oh well that's great, no food, townspeople caught on thanks to SOMEBODY,  and now this oaf is carrying us around. What are you doing, may I ask. I believe you have only now worsened the situation with four people to look for rather than two. Not that company isn't appreciated, but this isn't really the greatest of meetings, and it most certainly drew too much attention. I mean you could have calmly intervened and tried to control the situation, not that that minx would let that happen, but still! " he rambled on and on, before finishing with a deeo breath. 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

Once Mickey met the first break in the steps he placed everyone down carefully, except Frances, he let him fall, "I'm fine with the minx, and if you enjoy the company I expect two things from you, you stay here and remember my name isn't oaf, rather Mickey." Now he diverted his attention towards Lily, "Lily, I'll be back in a flash but I need you to stay here for a moment, please!"

Flower balled up her fists, "DON'T IGNORE ME!" She let Mickey have it in the stomach, "First you pick us up and now you leave us in this god-forsaken place!"

Mickey stumbled back a bit but he couldn't stay around for this and continued to go, "I'll be back!"

This just made Flower even more angry, but she hadn't finished what she started with Frances, "And you--" She didn't say anything else and just threw her fists at him, "I'M NOT A MINX YOU SIMPLEMINDED SIMPLETEND!"

We The Kidz

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"That actually was suppised to kind of been a compliment, or as close to one, so no overreaction was necessary. " Francis muttered, mostly to himself as he tried to step away from the fists flying at him. "Really, you shouldn't hit people so much, it doesn't make you very likely. First you pummel Mickeys stomach, now me for simply just pointing out that younare a bit feisty. " He turned to Flower with hus words, although his hands were half raised in a sort of surrender. He didn't want to be hit again just for talking like he always did. He never really understood how his words affected people, they just spilled out.
Lilly watched Mickey leave her with the two arguing others, a disgruntled, unhappy sigh/groan type thing escaping her throat. She turned to the others, who were still arguing and sighed louder. "ALRIGHT!" She shouted at them. "Can you at least shut up till we aren't in a hotel or near people?" She snapped, fed up with the bickering of the two she was stuck with.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

Flower stopped throwing punches at Francis and directed her attention towards Lily, fists still in wads and an austere look on her face. But before a word could slip from her lips a bell hopper came over.

“Excuse me, I hate to interrupt but—“:

“Then DON’T!” Flower barked, her cold gaze cutting like daggers.

The bell hop’s mouth shut quickly and all the color left from his face. He was a young man, and his name tag said “In training” “I’m sorry.” He muttered, taking a step back and looking down humbly and frightened.

Flower’s shoulders raised, then released and he fists unclenched, “That’s more like it, now get out of my sight you dog.” She wished her hand off to the side, keeping her cold and angered expression looming over the boy.

~

Mickey had already made it to the room, he was flying down the hall like sonic the hedgehog, only without collecting rings.

He whipped  out the room key, zipped it through the lock and secured his bag. . .

We The Kidz

1 2 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 67 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos