Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Wandering the Meadows

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"No not the basement silly." She replied as she rolled her eyes, shaking her head slowly as if it was silly to even think that. For Lilly who had spent all her life at her home it was silly. But with how long Mickey had been wandering, things like that were to be expected. "I mean low as in like the second floor out of however many there are in this place." She explained at his confusion. As he pulled the muffin out his pocket, she clasped a hand over her eyes, hoping to fight against the urge to eat it. However she failed at this and her other hand grabbed the muffin and ripped the packaging before Lilly ate the muffin rather quickly, in a mannerless way, as if she hadn't eaten in weeks. She wiped her mouth, looking ashamed. "Sorry...." Came out whispered and uncertain as she turned to the stairs. "Come on lets go."

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Wandering the Meadows

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh..." Mickey seemed to understand the explination. He smiled when Lilly ate the muffin eagerly, patting her head slightly, "Don't be sorry. And let's!" He put his arm out for her. He'd seen a picture of a couple do it as the came in to be honest, and he wanted to copy, thinking it be normal, "... Sister." He followed up, he growing accuston to the lie also, deciding to live it.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Wandering the Meadows

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lillys look of ashamed-ness vanished at his words and she gave a slight smile. He ate like that after all. And he understood. He wasn't a normal judgemental family member or friend. She looked at the arm he had put out for her and held bsck the giggle that arose whenever he misunderstood something. "Thats. .." she began, pausing a second to hold back her laughter. "Thats a thing for couples Mickey, mkay?" She said as she came over to him, beginning to push his back. "Hurry up silly! " she teased as she pushed him to the stairs.

Wandering the Meadows

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Not in the least bit was Mickey judgmental, he thought it was normal. What could you do about impulses after all? If he knew he probably wouldn’t be here today, having fun with his ‘little sister’. He didn’t mind living this lie. “Couples?” Mickey moved with her pushing, “So, you pushing me is what we’re supposed to do? Do I get a turn, or is it just you?” He missed to mocking tone, but understood a hint that it was to a tease, and he’d act along with her. He didn’t feel threatened or attacked by her words, “Maybe I should just tie a rope around my waist as a belt and you drag me, or attach loops on my shirt and you carry me around like I do my pack.” He laughed a little, looking back for Lilly’s expression and reply.

We The Kidz

Wandering the Meadows

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes couples. Boyfriends and girlfriends or married people." She continued with her explaining as she kept pushing him. A small, short laugh escaped Lillys lips as she rolled her eyes at Mickey. "You don't get a turn. I'm pushing you cause your slow and I'm excited. " She told him as they reached the stairs and she stopped pushing, and began walking up the stairs, taking two at a time despite her small legs. "I think you'd be too heavy for me to carry like your pack. I'm tiny next to you after all." She said with a smirk.

Wandering the Meadows

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
“You say that like I’m fat.” Mickey kept his pace with her, “Trying to say I’m not excited, or even quick? I’ll race you to the top of the stairs.” There was a bolt of sudden energy, he was ready for the challenge, and didn’t wait for Lilly, reaching the top of the steps, “Who’s the slowpoke now?” He waved at her now at the top, “How’s that for slow?” He proved his point for the most point, “We almost to our floor?” He now wondered. He was ready to jump on that bed.

We The Kidz

Wandering the Meadows

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Your not fat I'm just short."Mickey shot off in a burst of energy that Lilly didn't expect. "That's not fair you cheated! " Lilly whined as she ran up the stairs to catch up wih him. He hadn't realised how many sets of stairs he'd climbed when he ran, and he'd past the floor Lilly had said they were on, and reached the top floor, where they actually were. She reached the top and playfully gave him a light push. "Doesn't count you cheated. " she pouted, before maturing again and noddimg. "This is the right floor.' She said as she pushed the door onto the corridor.

Wandering the Meadows

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bumples)

1 2 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 63 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Which generation do you think is good?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.