Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Wandering the Meadows

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mickey..." Lilly sighed, grabbing his hand and pulling it away from the woman's head. For this she seeemed grateful, although confused by the behaviour. "I'm sorry about my brother." She began, spilling out a lie that was now familiar to her. She leant close to the woman, covering her mouth with her hand and whispering, "He was dropped at birth, he's a little special is all." After saying this she drew back, amd asked the only question she coild think of, kind of bible-esque. "Are there any empty rooms we could sleep in?"

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Wandering the Meadows

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Mickey leaned forward, whispering also, "I can still hear every word you say." He didn't fully understand what she meant. His hearing was above average, so whispering wasn't going to do much. "You're special too, thanks." He smiled at Lilly, thinking it was something nice being said about him.
The woman stared, then cracked a smile, "Yes, there are, but I don't think you cold afford a room here..." She looked them over, they weren't dressed quite like everyone else.

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Wandering the Meadows

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly giggled gently and pushed Mickey back with a soft smile. "Shhh I'm talking." She joked lightly. She had felt a heat rising in her cheeks as Mickey said she was special, obviously believing it was a compliment. "Just be quiet a minute, okay?" She said, nodding at Mickey to keep quiet while she dealt with the woman behind the desk. She dug around in her pockets, finding the bag if money Mickey had entrusted hr with. She placed the bag on the desk, slamming it slightly. "Oh really? And I don't think you can afford to judge your customers and keep a job here." Lilly said bluntly as she crossed her arms. She tipped the money onto the desk and nodded slightly. "Now what rooms do you have? "

Wandering the Meadows

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

Mickey took a few steps back, looking around the hotel. He mused at the splender. Everything was shiny, clean, and unstained. Not a flaw to be seen. It really was something. Then he saw the complimentary food, he was a trif hungry, and Lilly would probably love some!

The lady at the desk blinked, more than shocked, but comfirmed a profesinal face, "Is it only the two of you, or will there be any others?"

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Wandering the Meadows

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilly gave a grateful smile to Mickey when he backed off, before turning her cold glance on the lady. "Hm. Thats what I thought. It's just the two of us. How much of our money are you going to need for that?" She asked, bite in her voice, annoyance at the way the lady had judged them by their appearance seeping into her voice. She turned to look at Mickey, and was confronted by him near. Her feet were about to sprint her over there so she could just eat it all, but she grasped the underneath of the desk so the woman didn't see, and smiled politely, though it was obviously not genuine.

1 2 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 62 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

Last one to say cheese wins

LAST ONE TO SAY RAINBOW GLITTER SPARKLE PU...

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!