Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

In a heartbeat

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
(Thought I'd make a Halloween one,) You're with your friends, trick or treating, when suddenly you hear something. All of you people assume it's someone trying to scare you, but you all decide to check it out anyways. You're falling down a hole and everyone passes out. Who's the first to wake up? (The first to post a form after me.) By now everyone's woken up. There's no way you'll get back up that hole. You guys decide to look around...

RULES!!
-No cussing
-No graphic or deep romance (No specific details)
-No telling other players what they are going to do. (Example: Player one: Player two you are going to go up there." You can suggest what we do, but don't order around.)
-No spamming (You probably won't do that anyways.)
-Have fun!

FORM:
Name:
Personality: (Optional, but recommended.)
Bio: (Optional.)
Appearance: (Profile pic recommended. Player must be in their costume-they were trick or treating!)
Other:

Here's mine and others for certain reasons:
Me:
Name: Kelly
Personality: Witty, smart, cool, and always getting into trouble
Bio: None
Appearance: Pulling up
Other: None

Castiel is mine, you can't have him.
He so cute

Don't like my siggy? Deal with it, I'm not changing it.

Haters Gonna Hate

In a heartbeat

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandria 'Alex' Vargas
Personality: Sarcastic, rude and often not friendly to strangers. She loud and obnoxious and frankly, doesn't care what you think. She's a free, spirited soul, looking for art, trouble and adventure.
Bio:  Alexandria is an adoptive daughter, she had never met her real parents. No one in her family quite understands her drawings, sketches, painting etc. because she wants to represent how society can manipulate us. All her life she had been bullied, but then once in high school everything changed, she found her crowd and where she was liked, which of course were the bad kids and pranksters. Her adoptive parents are rich business people and yet her real parents gave her up because of money issues. Alex is Italian but when her mother was preg, her parents moved to America to become rich, only the plan went horribly wrong. She can speak, Spanish, English and Italian. She has many gentlemen callers, she's really not bad looking. Most people would consider her pretty. Actually, all people would.
Appearance: (Real picture or anime?)
Other: 

In a heartbeat

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Accepted and either works

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

In a heartbeat

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aya 
Personality: Nice, sweet, she can be mean if you really get past her limit, curios, brave, and smart. (sometimes lol) 
Bio: A girl adopted as a baby. Her family is rich, but not richest, and they care for each other. Aya was almost kill once by stealing the mayors diamond, gladly she didn't get punished because the mayor is related to Aya's family, and wouldn't do anything to hurt them. 
Appearance: (waiting for KW to accept them)
Other: (I got a picture of her in normal form too, so ill put that up once its ready)

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

In a heartbeat

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
(Accepted have fun! smile)

He so cute

Haters Gonna Hate

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Google vs Bing!!

Who still plays wii

New Chat for new users!

New Kid -moved

Are your parents strict or not?

Favorite Collage basketball team :)

latest videos