Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Frostbite

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
Dexter got up and walked downstairs to start his chores. He walked into the bathroom and started cleaning.

"JUDGE ME, WORLD! I DON'T GIVE A CARE!"
-Me
Nothing.

Frostbite

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
When Carrie got home, she brought Kingsley and the supplies to her room. "You are such a cute kitty!" She laughed and pet it.

Me in any public/social situation:

Frostbite

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have writer's block Raspberry)

"JUDGE ME, WORLD! I DON'T GIVE A CARE!"
-Me
Nothing.

Frostbite

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(Want to skip to next day then?)

Frostbite

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar

(We might as well...I can't really think of much right now either.)

Edith woke up and looked at the rising sun. She checked her phone: 9:23, 2 text messages, and 1 new #####. Her eyes closed and she dropped her phone as she hid under her blankets and sighed. I really don't want to go to school today.She thought to herself. Coughing, she got up and looked at herself in the mirror. Holy crap; if she woke up to that face she would kill it instantly. She grabbed her hair brush and started brushing. Interrupted by another cough, she became suspicious. Finally her hair was brushed and she rubbed her face. She opened her closet, yawning. She picked out an outfit and put it on, grabbing her hoodie. Putting the hoodie over her head, she left her room, coughing again. She stumbled downstairs and opened the cabinet. She grabbed a bowl and some cereal. Pouring and coughing, her mother came in saying, "Looks like someone's not feeling well. Let me check your temperature." She turned to her mother as she placed her hand on her forehead. "Oh! Yes, I think you've caught the cold. How long were you outside yesterday?" Edith shrugged. "The line was really long. That's all I need to say." Her mother put her hands on her hips. "You should take a day off, Edith." Edith shrugged. "Okay." She didn't want to go anyway. Edith coughed as she opened the refrigerator and grabbed the milk. She poured the milk in and ate her breakfast.

Castiel is mine, you can't have him.
He so cute

Don't like my siggy? Deal with it, I'm not changing it.

Haters Gonna Hate

Frostbite

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
When Carrie woke up next morning, she took care of Kingsley then took care of herself. The shower she took was really cold, so her mood was already low. She did not want to go to school.

Frostbite

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Name: Joel Eaton
Looks: Joel is mixed, with light brown skin, dark blue eyes, and short curly black hair.  He is more skinny than muscular, with a tattoo of a ring of snowflakes going around his right bicep, and small gauges in his ears.  He has grown used to the cold, and usually wears short sleeve fandom tshirts (adventure time, the avengers, etc.), dark jeans, and converse high tops, with a hoodie thrown in every once in a while.
Personality: Joel is fairly quiet and reserved, but speaks up if he feels it is necessary. He can sometimes be sarcastic or snarky, but is overall a pretty good guy.
Bio: I hate bios
Other:N/A

Frostbite

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos