Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Vocaloid Roleplay!

Posted By:
jenny5150
jenny5150
StarStarStar
This is a roleplay about new vocaloids who come to join mine. Please note: your chars must be Vocaloids' humans' or anime chars. Please note: I made pretend Vocaloids. Uour OC's are going to join mine. Please note that. Please fill out this fourm.

Name: 

Personality: 

looks:

Vocaloid' UTAUloid' Fanloid' ect. What kind of Vocaloid: 

Somewhere around 2013. date of being activacted:

"I wouldn't change my life. Because' I'm me. And me is me. That's the way I'd always want it."'

The New Mad/Evil Chris: P1: The Change In Chris.
Lately' over the years' their had been a change in Chris. What change? WHAT CHANGE?! He used to be mad' you! Whenever we got up now' he was mad because he had just got up. And I would always say to him..

Vocaloid Roleplay!

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
[I'd like to join!! ouo, may I?]

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Vocaloid Roleplay!

Posted By:
jenny5150
jenny5150
StarStarStar
Yes.

"I wouldn't change my life. Because' I'm me. And me is me. That's the way I'd always want it."'

Lately' over the years' their had been a change in Chris. What change? WHAT CHANGE?! He used to be mad' you! Whenever we got up now' he was mad because he had just got up. And I would always say to him..

Vocaloid Roleplay!

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
[Ai'ight, lemme just make my fourm ouo]

Name: Amy Yukine

Personality: She's rather relaxed, and usually calm. She's rather talkative, and enjoys speaking about herself, and can be kind of selfish. She enjoys puns as well.

Looks: Blue hair, grey eyes

Vocaloid: She's a vocaloid

Date of being activated: September 8th 2013

Vocaloid Roleplay!

Posted By:
jenny5150
jenny5150
StarStarStar
Name: Sace. 

Personality: kind' nice' and calm.

looks: brown short hair' blue eyes' and really epic shirt that says "I'M A VOCALOID!" 

Type of Vocaloid: Fanloid.

date of being activated: 9-2-2013.

name: Gase.

Personality: nice' kind' and sometimes calm.

looks: brown hair' blue eyes' and a cupcake shirt.

type of Vocaloid: fanloid.

date of being activated: 2-2-2013

I also have a char for me. It is named Grace like me' too. It even has the personality of me! And' best of all' it is the master of the manision. 

Vocaloid Roleplay!

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Oooh, sounds exciting ouo

Vocaloid Roleplay!

Posted By:
Bravery
Bravery
StarStarStar
[ Can I join? Sounds interesting. o: ]

ѕαy wнαт yoυ wαɴɴα ѕαy, αɴd leт тнe wordѕ ғαll oυт
Pokemon - Touko & Mei
[Honestly] ι wαɴɴα ѕee yoυ вe [Brave]!

Vocaloid Roleplay!

Posted By:
jenny5150
jenny5150
StarStarStar
Yes' you can. ^^ after you join' can we start?

Vocaloid Roleplay!

Posted By:
Bravery
Bravery
StarStarStar
Name: Shiki Nishikawa

Personality: Optimistic yet very temperamental. It is much too easy to get on his bad side. He tries to be friendly but often tries too hard and ends up seeming overbearing. He is a loyal friend but he isn't the most reliable due to the fact he is prone to zoning out mid-sentence.

Appearance: He has short brown coloured hair with blonde highlights. His hair is in a short shagged style, and his bangs cover his right eye. His eyes are brown and have a yellow star in the middle of them. He is pale-skinned with natural rosey tones around his cheeks, knees, and elbows. He also has freckles. Design-wise he isn't exceptionally fancy. The only thing remotely special about him is the fact his jacket is black and orange with a tron-like design with the number 15 sewn on the left arm. His trademark are his orange headphones which are usually worn around his neck, rather than on his head. He can always be seen with a silly grin on his face.

Vocaloid Type: Fanloid

Date of Activation: Fourteenth of February, 2013.

ѕαy wнαт yoυ wαɴɴα ѕαy, αɴd leт тнe wordѕ ғαll oυт
Pokemon - Touko & Mei
[Honestly] ι wαɴɴα ѕee yoυ вe [Brave]!

Vocaloid Roleplay!

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
[*panics* omg omg mog mog who wants to start this thing]

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Books for 11-12 year olds.

The Random Quotes Thread!

How to take notes in school.

The Random Quotes Thread!

How to take notes in school.

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

latest videos