Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Vocaloid Roleplay!

Posted By:
jenny5150
jenny5150
StarStarStar
This is a roleplay about new vocaloids who come to join mine. Please note: your chars must be Vocaloids' humans' or anime chars. Please note: I made pretend Vocaloids. Uour OC's are going to join mine. Please note that. Please fill out this fourm. Yes' i did a slimiler one to this..

Name: 

Personality: 

looks:

Vocaloid' UTAUloid' Fanloid' ect. What kind of Vocaloid: 

Somewhere around 2013. date of being activacted:

"I wouldn't change my life. Because' I'm me. And me is me. That's the way I'd always want it."'

The New Mad/Evil Chris: P1: The Change In Chris.
Lately' over the years' their had been a change in Chris. What change? WHAT CHANGE?! He used to be mad' you! Whenever we got up now' he was mad because he had just got up. And I would always say to him..

Vocaloid Roleplay!

Posted By:
jenny5150
jenny5150
StarStarStar
Name: Sace.

Personality: nice' calm' sweet.

looks: long brown hair like a girl' blue eyes' and a blue striped shirt.

Vocaloid' UTAUloid' Fanloid' ect. What kind of Vocaloid: Fanloid.

Somewhere around 2013. date of being activacted: 2-1-2013.

name: Gase.

personality: nice' kind' sometimes calm.

looks: long brown hair that goes all the way down to her shoulders' blue eyes' and a cupcake shirt.

what kind of Vocaloid: Fanloid.

date of being activated: 3-4-2013.

"I wouldn't change my life. Because' I'm me. And me is me. That's the way I'd always want it."'

The New Mad/Evil Chris: P1: The Change In Chris.
Lately' over the years' their had been a change in Chris. What change? WHAT CHANGE?! He used to be mad' you! Whenever we got up now' he was mad because he had just got up. And I would always say to him..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Pokemon thread!!

latest videos