Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
hello there thii2 ii2 the home2tuck roleplay central. choo2e a troll two be or make your own. ill be 2oullux sometiime2 and my own troll other2 hope you have fun!


rule2

1: 2weariing ii2 not allowed ii mean duh becau2e kw wont let u2
2: 2hiipping iis allowed (your welcome nepeta)
3: have fun
4: ju2t dont be mean

My pony oc ~femkarkatvantas


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
May I be John and Kakart? Smile Nose





Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Yes. If you tell me how to add pictures to comments like you did.

My pony oc ~femkarkatvantas


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Thank you and, first of all do you have pictures in your album? if so, click on the picture and you see below the picture some words. Click where it says 'Get Embed Code'. And it will show the code, then you copy & paste. Hope this help. ^^





Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"blackheartkiller" wrote:

Thank you and, first of all do you have pictures in your album? if so, click on the picture and you see below the picture some words. Click where it says 'Get Embed Code'. And it will show the code, then you copy & paste. Hope this help. ^^


   I'm on an ipad
it did not say get embedded code

My pony oc ~femkarkatvantas


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"FEMKARKATVANTAS" wrote:



"blackheartkiller" wrote:


Thank you and, first of all do you have pictures in your album? if so, click on the picture and you see below the picture some words. Click where it says 'Get Embed Code'. And it will show the code, then you copy & paste. Hope this help. ^^


   I'm on an ipad
it did not say get embedded code


I see... Well, the 'Get Embed Code' is between the 'Use as profile pic' and 'Share'. You can type out the code as well, I think in a Ipad.





Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"blackheartkiller" wrote:



"FEMKARKATVANTAS" wrote:








"blackheartkiller" wrote:




Thank you and, first of all do you have pictures in your album? if so, click on the picture and you see below the picture some words. Click where it says 'Get Embed Code'. And it will show the code, then you copy & paste. Hope this help. ^^


   I'm on an ipad
it did not say get embedded code


I see... Well, the 'Get Embed Code' is between the 'Use as profile pic' and 'Share'. You can type out the code as well, I think in a Ipad.


oh!  I see so it has to be a pic on this website I thought you ment in my album on the iPad ok I'll try again thanks 

My pony oc ~femkarkatvantas


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
You're welcome, I should have say it in the ablum of the website, sorry. ^^





Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"blackheartkiller" wrote:

You're welcome, I should have say it in the ablum of the website, sorry. ^^


is it showing up? On my signature?

My pony oc ~femkarkatvantas


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"FEMKARKATVANTAS" wrote:



"blackheartkiller" wrote:


You're welcome, I should have say it in the ablum of the website, sorry. ^^


is it showing up? On my signature?


Nope. Is it getting approve?





News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity