Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Oblivion (Closed)

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Sara: Of course!

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Oblivion (Closed)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: (Because I am just way too obsessed with Les Mis at the moment.) Cosette Frost
Appearance:  (I'll add a description if needed! smile )
Personality: Cosette is a soft spoken girl with a loud mind. She has ideas in her head that she wishes to share with the entire world, but has no clue on  how to word them. She is determined and passionate, willing to give her life for her beliefs. Along with that, she is compassionate, and wants to do what she can to help others. Cosette is also very closed-minded and stubborn. She has her beliefs, and it would take an entire army to even try to make a dent in them.
Background: Cosette's parents had attempted to raise her to follow the rules of the C.O.R.E. wholeheartedly, and she did follow it for a while. However, one day, she had come to see the true damaging effects of the C.O.R.E. first hand. (My creative juices are not flowing correctly at the moment, so I might edit this a bit later). From that day forward, she secretly began to despise the C.O.R.E.. Cosette has yet to tell her parents about this loathing out of fear of how her parents will react, with them being large C.OR.E. supporters. Cosette has not been truly honest with anyone in the longest time, and it is killing her not to say anything. 
Other: None.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Oblivion (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lilliana 'Red' Scott

Age: Fifteen, almost sixteen. She likes to mention the 'almost 16' part

Appearance: ( I have a really good realistic Manga picture. May I use it or no? )

Red has long, red ringlets that reach the center of her back. She moderately tall, and prematurely, giving her her elegant curves hat makes her chest wide, but her waist very small. Red has side sweep bangs, one covers her right eye. Her eyes are a shocking green, emerald green, so green, they seem to give off a glow, or reflect light, just like a cat's night vision. Red has sharp, foxy features. She's swift, and has faint muscles underneath pearly, creamy whie, translucent skin. 

Personality: Red is sarcastic, confusing, and bit of a rebel. She's smirking 24/7 and rarely ever gives a true smile. She's clever, like a fox, but arrogant, and sometimes annoying, she is sat to react, and has been trained for armed, and disarmed, combat. She's easy to make friends with, because she's fast, obvious, and she gives you a sense of loyalty, and comfort. She will try to talk to people, but usually they don't answer her. She likes to join in street fights, and has a weird obsession with sharps or pointy objects. She's artistic, nice at times, and she tries to be helpful, with her natural sense of leadership. She's easy to like, and she needs someone to like her for who she really is. She's rarely ever let's her walls down, and seems guarded at all times, ruled by her mind, not heart. She has tricky, snatch fingers that pinch and grab at everything, and she's not afraid to speak her mind, or embarrass herself, or the people around her. She has a hot temper, and when it flares up, she starts to plan revenge, maybe not even at the person she is mad at. She's good at close quarters combat and a freakishly good swordswoman. She has a strange sense of flexibility, aim, and balance. Despite that, she's a pro at getting lost. 

Backstory: With her personality, she likes being free to do things, not 'DO THIS!' 'DO THAT!' 'OH NO YOU DONT!' 'A GIRL SHOULDN'T WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!' Honestly, she thinks if she went through this for one more minute, she would explode out of irritation. When she learned there was a better land outside of the boring lifestyle of C.O.R.E, she was extremely envious, and wanted t help bring it back, whatever the cost. Her parents are dull, lifeless sacks of skin and bone (in her opinion) and are stiff and formal. 

Other: N/A

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Oblivion (Closed)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Might I join?

Oblivion (Closed)

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

Might I join?

Sure!

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Oblivion (Closed)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Delilah "Lila" White
Appearance: 
Lila has a small and curve-less frame that has a boyish look to it. She sizes up to about 5'7" and is neither tall or short. Her eyes are a startling grey that sits on top of a pale blue and are her most prominent features. She has a narrow pale face that is splattered with patches of light freckles and the occasional splotchy blush. Her hair falls over her chest and is an ashy brown with a hint of auburn. She is completely opposed to wearing bright colors and wears mostly natural colors that fit her correctly.
Personality: Lila acts on her own terms and questions authority whenever she gets the chance. She is the type of person who only relies upon and trusts herself. She refuses help so that she will not seem weak and never reveals her emotions because she is afraid of being emotionally vulnerable. All forms of relationships in Lila's mind is a waste of time and she feels it's better to just keep to yourself. Sometimes Lila is brutally honest and will act without taking other people's feelings into account, and other times she has you and your feelings in her highest regard. While she seems to be a snarky, impulsive brat who is too empty to feel and selectively tunes out what she doesn't want to hear, Lila is sensitive and finds herself drowning in other people's opinions even though she tries her hardest to not let other's thoughts get to her, not that anyone will ever know that. And for the most part Lila is loyal and stands up for what she believes in, and will not stop until she gets what she wants.
Background: Lila has spent her whole entire life trying to suppress her need to seek vengeance with the people who have tried to control her and make her every living moment their own science experiment. When she was little her older brother disappeared because he found out something, he knew something that C.O.R.E didn't want him to know, and then he was gone. Later on Lila found out about the discovery that had sent her brother to what she figured was his execution. Once she knew of a better place, a place where people could live freely, speak freely, think freely that's all she could think about. Soon she became a machine, every waking moment she had to herself she used to poke and prod at the system hoping the tiniest push would send it tumbling over.
Other: Nada

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

crazy

Who is the best/cute TEEN singer? CODY SIM...