Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

New Vocaloids and New Concerts?! Vocaloid and Vocaloid OC RP

Posted By:
jenny5150
jenny5150
StarStarStar
Here is the fourm. 

Name: 

Personality:

What kind of Vocaloid:

Creation date:

And the relase date:

Other facts:

here's mine.

name: Grace.

Personality: nice' sweet' and caring.

What kind of Vocaloid: a human.

Birth date: 9-9-2003.

Other facts: Grace is the Master of the Vocaloids, along with Chris and a Vocaloid genderbend of Chris, Christina. Whenever I need help' I just ask Christina. I do Chris's job almost all the time, so Christina thinks that I stole her job and so if we fight a lot in this' that is why. I am hyper all the time. I love candy. Mostly chocolate.

Another one.

name: Sace.

personality: kind but can get annoyed by me and/or other hyper people' calm sometimes and is a Fanloid.

Creation date: 9-9-2012.

Relese date: 9-9-2013.

Other facts: Sace can get annoyed by me easly. He is not that calm unlike his brother Sora. 

Name: Sora.

personality: kind' calm' caring' and kindhearted.

creation date: 9-9-2012.

The relase date: 8-7-2013.

Other facts: Sora is really nice and calm' UNLIKE SACE. He alao has a child ver of himself in this RP.

and there's much more that i can't write all on this.

"I wouldn't change my life. Because' I'm me. And me is me. That's the way I'd always want it."'

The New Mad/Evil Chris: P1: The Change In Chris.
Lately' over the years' their had been a change in Chris. What change? WHAT CHANGE?! He used to be mad' you! Whenever we got up now' he was mad because he had just got up. And I would always say to him..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Are you tired of hearing people saying tha...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Trololol

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Are you tired of hearing people saying tha...

latest videos