Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

New Vocaloids and New Concerts?! Vocaloid and Vocaloid OC RP

Posted By:
jenny5150
jenny5150
StarStarStar
Here is the fourm. 

Name: 

Personality:

What kind of Vocaloid:

Creation date:

And the relase date:

Other facts:

here's mine.

name: Grace.

Personality: nice' sweet' and caring.

What kind of Vocaloid: a human.

Birth date: 9-9-2003.

Other facts: Grace is the Master of the Vocaloids, along with Chris and a Vocaloid genderbend of Chris, Christina. Whenever I need help' I just ask Christina. I do Chris's job almost all the time, so Christina thinks that I stole her job and so if we fight a lot in this' that is why. I am hyper all the time. I love candy. Mostly chocolate.

Another one.

name: Sace.

personality: kind but can get annoyed by me and/or other hyper people' calm sometimes and is a Fanloid.

Creation date: 9-9-2012.

Relese date: 9-9-2013.

Other facts: Sace can get annoyed by me easly. He is not that calm unlike his brother Sora. 

Name: Sora.

personality: kind' calm' caring' and kindhearted.

creation date: 9-9-2012.

The relase date: 8-7-2013.

Other facts: Sora is really nice and calm' UNLIKE SACE. He alao has a child ver of himself in this RP.

and there's much more that i can't write all on this.

"I wouldn't change my life. Because' I'm me. And me is me. That's the way I'd always want it."'

The New Mad/Evil Chris: P1: The Change In Chris.
Lately' over the years' their had been a change in Chris. What change? WHAT CHANGE?! He used to be mad' you! Whenever we got up now' he was mad because he had just got up. And I would always say to him..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Lyrics for Rude by Magic!

jodha akbar!!!!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos