Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Runaways (Always accepting)

Posted By:
dr3am_on
dr3am_on
StarStarStar
Plot: Your running away from *home* and come across a large mansion filled with other runaways. the mansion is open to all. Wer,there's lies,secrets,mysteries,love,betrayal and people who hear voices. Always the misunderstood,abused and lonely come to stay. Everyone has a story. What's yours? Other: There are alot of rooms too many to count and when you move in you can have one bedroom that includes your choice of furniture and a bathroom. And as many extra rooms as you like for doing art,business and more. 

Rules:
-Romance allowed no restrictions
-No killing other characters
-Stay between the age of 14-25
- No "####" in your writing
-Conflict allowed
-Use "(parenthesis) to talk out of character
-Maximum 3 characters -Completed Form= automaticlly accepted Form:
Name:
Looks:
Bio:
Reason for running away:
Other: 

ĸaιтlyn
Cute Selfie
Vans

Posted By:
dr3am_on
dr3am_on
StarStarStar
Name: Acacia
Looks: Roleplay 5
Bio: She is a small girl, shy and quiet. She was the first to discover the mansion after running away. She suffered from anxiety and depression and has trust issues
Reason for running away: Her dad was being abusive at home 
Other: none

ĸaιтlyn
Cute Selfie
Vans

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Amore
Looks: Amore Skies
Bio: she is kind, fun-loving, brave, loyal, and wise. She is said to be different. She was born with ADHD and Dyslexia.

Reason for running away:   Her step-father had problems. She was blamed for tons of things he did. She seemed that since her father's unplenent death, she'll have to leave before her mother blames her on it.
Other:  she limps on her right leg from a car accident she had two days ago. She  ever so offen odd  voices in her head.

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
See Me Feel Me Gnomey signature pic
Powerpuff Girls ^

Posted By:
dr3am_on
dr3am_on
StarStarStar

"Shadeleaf" wrote:

Name: Amore

Looks:

Bio: she is kind, fun-loving, brave, loyal, and wise. She is said to be different. She was born with ADHD and Dyslexia.

Reason for running away:   Her step-father had problems. She was blamed for tons of things he did. She seemed that since her father's unplenent death, she'll have to leave before her mother blames her on it.

Other:  she limps on her right leg from a car accident she had two days ago. She  ever so offen odd  voices in her head.
Accepted

ĸaιтlyn
Cute Selfie
Vans

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ashley "Ash" Graves

Looks:  

Bio: Ash was born when her mom was at the young age of 19. Her mom was to embarrassed to leave her at the orphanage so she simply left her on the side of the road. A woman from the orphanage brought her back and raised her there. Ash went to many schools being bullied at every one she's been to. Thinking everyday that she isn't loved and never will be loved. So she ran. Ash ran to a new home where things would be different.

Reason For Running Away: She felt like she was never loved and never would be loved. She felt like no one in her life understood her.

Other: None

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
dr3am_on
dr3am_on
StarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

Name: Ashley "Ash" Graves

Looks: 

Bio: Ash was born when her mom was at the young age of 19. Her mom was to embarrassed to leave her at the orphanage so she simply left her on the side of the road. A woman from the orphanage brought her back and raised her there. Ash went to many schools being bullied at every one she's been to. Thinking everyday that she isn't loved and never will be loved. So she ran. Ash ran to a new home where things would be different.

Reason For Running Away: She felt like she was never loved and never would be loved. She felt like no one in her life understood her.

Other: None
Accepted

ĸaιтlyn
Cute Selfie
Vans

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay!, When do we start?

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar
( This look interesting. )
Form :
Name : Amilia Grover.
Looks : ( Being approved )
Bio : The girl never had many friends. She never talks about things. Her mother was murdered when she was 2. Amilia always knew her father did it, but never spoke up. ( Sorry for short bio, i don't really like them... )
Reason for running away : Father being abusive and him threatening to kill her with a gun.
Other : She has voices inside of her head telling her to kill everyone, but she dismisses them luckily.

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Apple juice has a whole new meaning to me.
I am scared of going to the beach.
Clowns are scary and awesome.
I can't help but laugh when a person asks for a towel.
Whenever I meet someone, I say ' Let me tell you about homestuck '
Homestuck. I love you.
-----------------------------

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daniel Alejandro Rodriguez
Looks: He
Bio: As a kid, Daniel never received proper nutrition due to lack of food and being outside. As he was a child he was often neglected by his mother, not on purpose just not to face the starving child. They never nearly had enough food for a day as they were incredibly poor, and he never had enough energy to go and play outside. This continued until he reached high=school when his mother just couldn't handle the stress so she pulled the trigger on herself in front of him.  Daniel was found crying next to his mother and the pool of blood. Until then that's when everything changed. His personality went from careful to laid-back, from teacher's pet to the trouble maker. His grades however were higher than ever. On the inside of all this act he was determined to be a good student to give himself the full life his mother never could. He went from school to school, foster home to foster home until he simply ran away from it all. He spent the last two years being a free-lancer.
Reason for running: Daniel just didn't feel like he could trust anymore. He afraid to be betrayed by someone he loves and that's why he doesn't let anyone near to his emotions.
Other: Has a small crush on someone in the mansion...

Posted By:
dr3am_on
dr3am_on
StarStarStar
(lets start)

ĸaιтlyn
Cute Selfie
Vans

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats your favorite game?

Samsung vs iphone

hamburger or cheese burger?

hamburger or cheese burger?

speak about the above user

speak about the above user

latest videos