Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Tea With The Queen -Open-

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
This RP is basically about life in a castle in the 18th century.
Here's what you can choose to be.. 
Queen - Taken by Betzy123 
King - Taken by naruto200
Princess - Taken by Shugopoke
Prince - Taken by mainmuffin
Servant - Excess of people
Knight - Excess of people
Towns-people - Excess of people
-- 
Here is your forum post..
Name - 
Age - 
Personality - 
Looks - 
Title - 
Background - 
Job - 
Money Income - 
Other -
--
Please join Big Grin


Tea With The Queen -Open-

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 14827
Name -  Rob
Age -  14
Personality -  depends on mood
Looks -  what ever you imagine him to look like
Background - 
Money Income - $ 99999 
Other -


Tea With The Queen -Open-

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"naruto200" wrote:

Name -  Rob

Age -  14

Personality -  depends on mood

Looks -  what ever you imagine him to look like

Background - 

Money Income - $ 99999 

Other -


I'm guessing you're the king then, no? 


Tea With The Queen -Open-

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 14827
Yep


Tea With The Queen -Open-

Posted By:
Shugopoke
Shugopoke
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1304
Name - Mei
Age - 14
Personality - half nice, half dark
Looks -  
Title - princess 
Background - ???
Money Income - $2500
Other - she lost her eye when she was four. That's why she has that eyepatch.
im terrible at roleplaying in the forums
 

♥ Shugopoke ♥ | ♥ Mei ♥
cat revolution

What am I supposed to write here. ...
If you need help, ask. I can't tell if you just act.
If you like to roleplay, roleplay with me. I usually roleplay anime.

From Gawjussgracieex


Tea With The Queen -Open-

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
Name - Margaret Mcdoogle 
Age - 34
Personality - Sweet and kind in front of most people, but mysterious with others. 
Looks - Brown and curly locks like her father, green eyes from her mother, and fair skin. 
Title - Queen 
Background - Raised in the hut, born in the hut, stays in the hut.  
Money Income - 10000 pieces of gold from the townsfolk for taxes
Job - Being the queen!
Other - N/A


Tea With The Queen -Open-

Posted By:
Shugopoke
Shugopoke
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1304

"Betzy123" wrote:

Name - Margaret Mcdoogle 

Age - 14

Personality - Sweet and kind in front of most people, but mysterious with others. 

Looks - Brown and curly locks like her father, green eyes from her mother, and fair skin. 

Title - Princess

Background - She was born and raised in the castle, but some say she was adopted from a townsfolk who couldn't take care of her. 

Money Income - She's the princess! Her parents give her what she wants, she doesn't need income. 

Other - The princess is said to be conversing with a young man that consists in the townsfolk.

wait, I thought there's only one princess

♥ Shugopoke ♥ | ♥ Mei ♥
cat revolution

What am I supposed to write here. ...
If you need help, ask. I can't tell if you just act.
If you like to roleplay, roleplay with me. I usually roleplay anime.

From Gawjussgracieex


Tea With The Queen -Open-

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"Shugopoke" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:


Name - Margaret Mcdoogle 



Age - 14



Personality - Sweet and kind in front of most people, but mysterious with others. 



Looks - Brown and curly locks like her father, green eyes from her mother, and fair skin. 



Title - Princess



Background - She was born and raised in the castle, but some say she was adopted from a townsfolk who couldn't take care of her. 



Money Income - She's the princess! Her parents give her what she wants, she doesn't need income. 



Other - The princess is said to be conversing with a young man that consists in the townsfolk.

wait, I thought there's only one princess


Yeah I know, I started my post before you posted Dx I changed my post so it's okay now :3 


Tea With The Queen -Open-

Posted By:
Shugopoke
Shugopoke
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1304

"Betzy123" wrote:



"Shugopoke" wrote:








"Betzy123" wrote:




Name - Margaret Mcdoogle 







Age - 14







Personality - Sweet and kind in front of most people, but mysterious with others. 







Looks - Brown and curly locks like her father, green eyes from her mother, and fair skin. 







Title - Princess







Background - She was born and raised in the castle, but some say she was adopted from a townsfolk who couldn't take care of her. 







Money Income - She's the princess! Her parents give her what she wants, she doesn't need income. 







Other - The princess is said to be conversing with a young man that consists in the townsfolk.

wait, I thought there's only one princess


Yeah I know, I started my post before you posted Dx I changed my post so it's okay now :3 

v.v I wish you were a queen instead of a townsfolk D:

♥ Shugopoke ♥ | ♥ Mei ♥
cat revolution

What am I supposed to write here. ...
If you need help, ask. I can't tell if you just act.
If you like to roleplay, roleplay with me. I usually roleplay anime.

From Gawjussgracieex


Tea With The Queen -Open-

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
Okay I'm the queen now xD
We just need some townsfolk, servants, and knights and we can get started!


← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos