Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Hey all role players! This role play is kind of different...it's about Ninjas, yes. But let me just explain it to you...Read carefully!

You are a trained ninja, I can tell you that. But being on the other team doesn't make a difference. One of you will be paid to collect information on the other team. One of you will be paid to fight a lot. One of you will be paid to hack into computers. And last of all, one of you will be paid to do the stealing. Both teams must have something that keeps the team together. Something physical, not just a "Special bond". If you're the stealer, you could maybe steal the hacker's computer and frame it on someone else in their team. Please no killing or godmodding.

Here is the form to join...
Name:
Cover name:
Team: I know I put this on here, but please don't fill it out. PLEASE PM ME WHICH TEAM: 1 OR 2 AND IF YOU WANT TO BE THE BOSS.
Weapon: (Up to 2 weapons)
Personality:
Position: (Computer Hacker, Thief, Fighter, Info Gatherer)
Other:

Here's me:

Name: Edith Linkin
Cover name: Arianna Simol
Appearence: Profile Pic
Team: I know I put this on here, but please don't fill it out. PLEASE PM ME WHICH TEAM: 1 OR 2 AND IF YOU WANT TO BE THE BOSS.
Weapon: Computer and samurai
Personality: Sassy and witty, don't mess with her. She is talkative at times, but enjoys the quiet. She likes listening to music when she's alone.
Position: Computer Hacker
Other: You can check my profile for her bio.

Creativity is showing what you've been hiding inside you. Showing how you feel through a beautiful way. Being able to show others what you think. Creativity is putting your dreams into your own words or pictures. Creativity is everything.

Creativity

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Bella Young

Cover name: Jessie Silver

Appearance: 

Team: I'll message you

Weapon: A giant sword that has a unknown language written on it, and when its used to fight the writing glows. The next, is her pet Bloody. Its a German Shepard. Why is her dogs name Bloody? Cause he has a VERY bloody past.

Personality: Moody, very hard to get this girl to smile, not with her job and her own life she has in the way. When she's on her good side, she will take the time to hang out with friends....if she had any. She likes working with Info Gatherers, shes always in a good mood when the jobs on time and done just right.

Position: Fighter.

Other: Lost both her parents from a man names Yuko. He wanted their money, since they where once a rich and happy family...Yuko killed both of them while Bella ran away for almost a week before coming back, finding out that the man had taken over the house, her mother and father where dead, and she had nothing left. She then got adopted on the road from a fighting trainer named Will Jo. To this day, Bella still clenches her fists to destroy that company, and if hes still alive, Yuko.

My brother toke my teddy bear away from me, I told him to go fart off to Never Land on Nyan Cat when he gave me Teddy back. Two day's later, I don't think he knew I was being sarcastic...

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Xinley
Cover name: Ace Marham
Appearence:  
Team:
Weapon: Kanata and hiden dagger.
Personality: Kind-hearted, Trickster, Smart, Flexible, Unique, Quick-thinking, Depedentable, Likes to play around with anyone.
Position: Thief
Other: A / N

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rob
Cover name: Rob diandez
Appearence: ur imagination
Weapon: Any thing he obtains on in a location
Personality:  depends on mood
Position: Computer Hacker

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
Ronnie Love
Ronnie Love
StarStarStarStar

Name: Gracie Smith
Cover name: Kristiyana O'Neil
Appearence: as nightmare-
undercover-

Team: I'll message you smile
Weapon: Dual iron bladed fans and a dagger.

Personality: Doesn't like to start mischief, or conflicts when it isn't necessary. She keeps to herself for the most part and is often void of emotion. Deep down, if you get to know her, she is a mystery waiting to be solved. She is reliable, overprotective, and clumsy, though conceals it completely, covering every time she "slips up".
Position: Info Gatherer
Other: N/A

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
booksrock
booksrock
StarStarStar
Name: Olive Hamilton
Cover name: Gabriel Sins
Appearance: 
Team: will PM you.
Weapon: Metal rod.
Personality: Olive is very odd. She loves when everything is silent, when she's all alone, and when no one is talking to her. She's not shy, she just hates people. On the rare occasion that she grows to like you, she's cheeky, silly, and supportive. If she hates you like most everyone else, she's uptight, rude, and keeps to herself.
Position: Info Gatherer.
Other: None.

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
blackheartkiller, naruto200, and worldqweencc are all accepted, now I'm just waiting for the other two to pm me which team they're on. smile

Creativity is showing what you've been hiding inside you. Showing how you feel through a beautiful way. Being able to show others what you think. Creativity is putting your dreams into your own words or pictures. Creativity is everything.

Creativity

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
books rock and Ronnie Love are now accepted. smile We can officially start, but the role play is not closed, as in we are still seeking more players. smile

Edith typed away at her computer. She wondered if sparks would start coming out the tips of her fingers. She had took typing lessons, so she was amazing at typing. Finally she said, "I'm in, I just need to hack into their security systems." After about a minute of typing, four different windows popped up with four different areas. It appeared to be a bank. "There's an area with a security guard, he's doing his rounds early. Watch out. But he already passed the safe and the hallway towards it so do your magic." She said. A sudden figure popped out of the vents. It made no sound as it sneaked to the safe. The figure walked into the camera. It was a boy.

Name: Devin Homer
Cover name: Jeff Wood
Appearance: ##############.######.###############################-boy-giz_4ever-########-494-564.jpg (If that didn't show, I'm making it my profile picture smile
Team: Same as me
Weapon: Samurai and 15 Ninja stars
Personality: Quiet, yet talkative. Calm, yet energetic. Shy, and still outgoing. Fun, but a buzzkill. Alone, but not lonely.
Position: Thief
Other: N/A

He turned to the camera. "Anytime now." He said. Edith began typing again. "It's going to take awhile, it's a computer SAFE, do you know how much security and firewalls they put on this?" She asked. He sighed. "No, and I don't care, just hurry up, I think I hear another security guy coming. Edith went back to the cameras. "No, he's the same one, I guess that wasn't his last round. I'll slow him down." Edith typed quickly, then suddenly the hall lights went off and he stopped. "I'm into the safe, lemme just crack the code." Devin threw his arms into the air. "You haven't cracked the code?!" Edith shushed him. "The security guard's using his flashlight, be quiet...I'm in anyways." Devin opened the safe and started taking money. He stuffed them down the bag. Suddenly the ceiling opened and someone popped their head in. "Ready?" They said. "Ready." Devin said. Devin jumped up and grabbed the person, both getting into the ceiling. They covered the ceiling square again and ran. The lights came back on and the security guard saw the open safe. "We have a security breach, I'm going to need some backup." Devin ran as fast as he could. "We're safe now." Edith laughed. "That was good." She leaned back in her chair and popped her fingers. She turned to the two watching. "That's how I do it." She said.

Creativity

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
bluehalo23
bluehalo23
StarStarStar
Is it too late to join?
Name: Shadow Walker
Cover name: Shandra Walkinson
Appearence: Profile Pic
Team: I'll message you
Weapon: Bow and 15 arrows, and hidden dagger
Personality: Calm and quiet, she doesn't like to talk much. She's not always participating in things, because she preffers to be alone.
Position: Fighter
Other: Likes to hide

You are beautiful. Don't believe the lies inside your head. You are strong. Even when others show off. You are popular. No matter how many friends you have. You are important. God made you and He has a plan just for you.

TOBUSCUS!!!!!!!!!
Intro of Darkness, the redness, then whiteness

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella had gone out without her team for a little while, looking for trouble. It wasn't the first time she'd sneak out when the two boys weren't looking. It was funny how she always managed to get away like a mouse and not get caught. She knew she had work to do, but there wasn't really a mission that involved much fighting, which bored her. Bella put on her cat mask, and whistled for Bloody. The dog came running, and he followed her silently as she sneaked into the a giant house, full of security..."Heh! This will be fun." Bella thought.

My brother toke my teddy bear away from me, I told him to go fart off to Never Land on Nyan Cat when he gave me Teddy back. Two day's later, I don't think he knew I was being sarcastic...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Kinda dumb question

the Amanda Todd story

Which kind of peanut butter do you prefer?

the Amanda Todd story

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.