Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella sat down next to Bloody, bored as she listened to the girl do her work. She waited till she was off the phone. "Why do you always have to be sneaky about it? Then its not as fun! No one looking for you, then in the end they look like a fool and fail...but sneaking? It leads only to boredom for me." Bella sighed. Bloody barked in agreement. 

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
raisingthebar
raisingthebar
StarStarStarStar
Edith sighed, having to explain this. "Never show your face. Once they know what you look like, they can gather a lot more information. Also, it makes you feel more accomplished. Letting them know what you look like is dangerous, that's why you sneak in, and sneak out. No questions asked." Edith couldn't help adding a remark. "But, judging by how bad you don't wanna do it, I can tell you're not stealthy."

Castiel is mine, you can't have him.
He so cute

Don't like my siggy? Deal with it, I'm not changing it.

Haters Gonna Hate

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
worldqweencc
worldqweencc
StarStarStarStarStar
Bella smiled. "Oh really? Frankly, anyone who saw me got their throat cut into two. And the cameras? All turned off with memory's erased with one cut of a cord. And the people who DID see me, well, lets just say they're in for a surprise when they go to sleep one day and find out to never wake up the next." Bella laughed. Bloody sighed, laying his head down on his paws. Bella got to carried away with blood and killing...even talking about makes her look a bit crazy. Bella sighed, smiling, and shrugged. "And my info? Its locked up by the best FBI company in america. It would take years and years if they even find out when I was born." Bella sighed. "But whatever, think what you think. We're very different, as you can see." Bella smiled, and then, decided to be a bit rude. "Nerd and fighter don't have a lot in common." Bella snickered. "Besides, its not like you had any connection with my past." Bella growled, thinking about Yuko.

And I was all like~

And they where are like~

Ninjas (Full)

Posted By:
Flovilus
Flovilus
StarStarStarStar
(srry i have not been on in forever also did not know to use my cover name oops!)
"So what should I do and what are we even tring to accomplish? I got told I would be told the details here!" I said look ing at her cautiously. She did seem trust worthy but a ninja could never be sure.

"The Naruto Rhyme" by Flovilus

Near-ato, Far-ato,
Where ever you are-ato
I know your a shining star-ato!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Best Song of 2014?

How do you think our world will end and why?

Best Song of 2014?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

latest videos