Your fate was decided for you the second you came into this world. You were never given the choice, and instead you are obedient and follow the orders from the Organization.
This is the world you were born into, and you've come to accept your fate. You never really established direct contact with the people in charge of the organization, you were only trained at a young age and received texts with mission files through an overly-secure line.
Truth be told, unbeknownst to most, there are two factions of this Organization. There is The Beacon and The Phantom, the Organization is run by one executive, but when he falls ill, the two executives of the factions begin to compete over complete power. Due to this, you are suddenly thrown into a group of five and are given even more difficult tasks than ever before, in order to have your faction rise above.
There is one group per faction, 5 per group. (If I need to make more factions due to a large amount of applications, then I will.)
1. Scout/Infiltrator: Carduus Terra/Thistle
2. Scout/Infiltrator: Desmond Miles/Deadshot
3. Hacker: Damon Wilde/Argus
1. Scout/Infiltrator: Suzuyu/Echo
2. Scout/Infiltrator: Iko/White Eagle
3. Hacker: Quinn Ray/Snips
4. Fighter/Assassin: Chihiro/Bear
5. Fighter/Assassin: Sutton Howell/Shade
1. You can make as many characters as you want, but try to have one of the opposite gender as well.
2. No godmodding
3. Use (( )), ( ), [ ] when talking out of character, OOC.
4. Romance is allowed but keep it clean.
5. No killing, and don't center the rp around you.
There are different roles in each team:
Infiltrators/Scouts(2)- go behind enemy lines, use disguises and gather information either from the shadows, or in plain site. Can pick locks, as well as blend in easily. Scout/Infiltrate the area to make it easier for Fighters/Assassins to get in.
Fighter/Assassin(2)- does most, if not all the dirty work. Finishes off enemies whether using stealth, or not. Follow behind Scouts/Infiltrators, without the use of disguises.
Hacker(1)- Can go along with either the Scouts/Infiltrators, the Fighters/Assassins, or even stay behind at the base. Can hack systems, decode information and create strategies, the core of the group.
Code: License to Kill