Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Fated to be an Assassin (Open!)

Posted By:
Ronnie Love
Ronnie Love
StarStarStarStar

Your fate was decided for you the second you came into this world. You were never given the choice, and instead you are obedient and follow the orders from the Organization.  
This is the world you were born into, and you've come to accept your fate. You never really established direct contact with the people in charge of the organization, you were only trained at a young age and received texts with mission files through an overly-secure line. 
​Truth be told, unbeknownst to most, there are two factions of this Organization. 
There is The Beacon and The Phantom, the Organization is run by one executive, but when he falls ill, the two executives of the factions begin to compete over complete power. Due to this, you are suddenly thrown into a group of five and are given even more difficult tasks than ever before, in order to have your faction rise above.

There is one group per faction, 5 per group. (If I need to make more factions due to a large amount of applications, then I will.)

The Beacon-
1. Scout/Infiltrator: Carduus Terra/Thistle

2. Scout/Infiltrator: Desmond Miles/Deadshot
3. Hacker: 
 Damon Wilde/Argus
4. Fighter/Assassin: 
5. Fighter/Assassin:

The Phantom-
1. Scout/Infiltrator: Suzuyu/Echo

2. Scout/Infiltrator: Iko/White Eagle
3. Hacker: Quinn Ray/Snips

4. Fighter/Assassin: Chihiro/Bear
5. Fighter/Assassin: Sutton Howell/Shade

Rules:
1. You can make as many characters as you want, but try to have one of the opposite gender as well.
2. No godmodding 
3. Use (( )), ( ), [ ] when talking out of character, OOC.
4. Romance is allowed but keep it clean.
5. No killing, and don't center the rp around you.

There are different roles in each team:
Infiltrators/Scouts(2)- go behind enemy lines, use disguises and gather information either from the shadows, or in plain site. Can pick locks, as well as blend in easily. Scout/Infiltrate the area to make it easier for Fighters/Assassins to get in.
Fighter/Assassin(2)- does most, if not all the dirty work. Finishes off enemies whether using stealth, or not. Follow behind Scouts/Infiltrators, without the use of disguises.
Hacker(1)- Can go along with either the Scouts/Infiltrators, the Fighters/Assassins, or even stay behind at the base. Can hack systems, decode information and create strategies, the core of the group.
Code: License to Kill

Posted By:
Ronnie Love
Ronnie Love
StarStarStarStar

Periodically there will be "missions" posted here, or throughout the thread. Whichever team "completes" their mission first will be awarded a certain amount of affinity/reputation, for their faction. 

CURRENT MISSION: N/A
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form-

Name: 
Codename:
Faction:
Position:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapons(limit of 2):

Other:

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
This looks interesting, may I join? ))

Name: Iko
Codename: White eagle
Faction: The phantom
Position: Infiltrator/scout
Personality: Iko is generally a nice guy. He welcomes newcomers and treats his teammates like family, because they are. At least in his eyes. He is very protective of his friends and especially his younger sister Chihiro and the main thing he does is worry about them. He's very mature and often gets lost in his own thoughts, whether it's cracking a code or trying to divide a pizza. He is very loyal and would give up his life for his friends
Appearance: Max
Weapons: Twin pistols
Other: Chihiro is his sister

Name: Chihiro "Chii"
Codename: Bear
Faction: The Phantom
Position: Fighter/Assassin 
Personality: Chihiro is like her brother but yet she is so much different. She's fun and playful but she will get serious if she has to. She has a thing for cute stuff and has a small (she says that it's small, actually it has 250 teddies from all over the world in it) but she hates dolls due to a trauma she went through when she was younger. She has always thought her life was simple but fun; that if she were a normal girl that goes to high school her life'd be boring and colorless so she tries to appreciate every single moment
Appearance: Chihiru
Weapons: A dagger and small sword she keep in a sheath on her back
Other: Licence to kill, am I supposed to put it here or...?

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Ronnie Love
Ronnie Love
StarStarStarStar

[ accepted! and yeah, sorry about that, i forgot to add it in the form haha ]

Posted By:
Ronnie Love
Ronnie Love
StarStarStarStar
Name: Suzuyu 
Codename: Echo
Faction: The Phantom
Position: Infiltrator/Scout
Personality: At first comes off as unsociable, quiet and emotionless, but once she starts to trust someone, she shows her true self. Although she conceals it quite well, she is kind, considerate, extremely over-protective and clumsy at times, though she often saves herself. Truthfully has a lot of pent up emotions inside, but has set a goal to not allow those feelings to ever be shown. Will protect those she cares about with her life.
Appearance: 
Weapons: a dagger and a pistol

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Name: Sutton Howell
Codename: Shade
Faction: Phantom
Personality: Very quiet and sarcastic, not often a person to be noticed in a room. He is probably a bit psychotic, as he feels killing people is his way of expressing himself. Whenever he kills someone he gets a sort of buzz. He has never pictured himself as anything other than a murderer. While he an "everyday" selfish person, when it comes to serious life or death matters he is fiercely protective of and loyal to hi faction.
Appearance:  brown hair, blue eyes, and 6' 2". Usually wears gray jeans, a black v-neck tshirt, and black converse high tops 
Weapons: Sniper rifle, throwing knives
Other: License to kill  Devil

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join?

Name: Carduus Terra

Codename: Thistle

Faction: The Beacon

Position: Scout/Infiltrator 

Personality: Carduus has never been a follower, levelheaded and strong she's always been the leader type. Very loyal and kind to those she likes but unbelievably cruel to those she doesn't. She's not very trusting of people and is very unforgiving when her trust is betrayed. Though very smart she can be quite naive and sometimes struggles to grasp a simple concept. Rather sadistic and manipulative toward people but she has a soft spot for animals. Quite flirtatious and 'fake', she will put on an act when dealing with some people. 

Appearance: She has long blonde hair that falls to her waist, though this is normally plaited or pined back- often adorned with a headband, hairpin or ribbon. Her skin is lightly tanned and her eyes are a cold deep purple. She is thin and looks very frail, quite the opposite in fact as she is very strong. She has long legs, a short torso and she's a little short for her age. She has the beginnings of a 'womanly' shape, and a fairly big bust. Due to her general expressions she looks a lot older than she is.

Weapons: A small dagger with a thistle engraved on it. 

Other: Before joining this team she was just a lone assassin but was assigned the job of Scout/Infiltrator as she has a speciality for disguises and acting. 
License to Kill

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Desmond "Dez" Miles
Codename: Deadshot (for his extreme, best-in-the-world accuracy with weapons especially guns)
Personality: Dez is a silent but deadly type of person. He's usually very serious and quiet unless necessary. He doesn't really have any fear or emotions because to him those are just pointless things that get in the way of the mission
Appearance: Along with a pair of dark sunglasses
Weapons: A pair of twin katanas with black blades along with red hilts that he carries on his back and a pair of twin pistols
Other: Dez was a contract killer before he became a part of The Beacon. The story of how he started taking orders is a long and complicated one.
License To Kill

Posted By:
Ronnie Love
Ronnie Love
StarStarStarStar
[ All are accepted! ]

Posted By:
The_Gentlemen_Prince
The_Gentlemen_Prince
StarStarStarStar
( picture is being approved ) ( may i join?)

Name: Damon Wilde
Codename: Argus ( means all seeing in Greek )
Age"17
Position:Hacker
PersonalityBig Grinamon is quite intelligent  he is also smart and calculating he is a king when it come to strategic games he is smart also closed quiet he doesn't love causing lots of trouble he loves giving giving people orders so they can become the most effective team he also is sarcastic and a smart mouthed when some one thinks they know what he's doing and or they think they can do his job better than he can he is very protective of his friends 
Appearance:
Weapons: A black katana and a small pistol
Other: License to kill

~There are many things in this world i would fightn for none i would kill for~

~ Ignorance is bliss~

~Patience is a virtue~

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

What was one thing you ate once but will n...

latest videos