Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Fated to be an Assassin (Open!)

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Damon woke with a start He rolled over in his bed and sat up and groaned "So today i meet the rest of my teammates aye?"  he took a quick shower and got dressed he put on his glasses and they came to ,life reading electronic details and showing him  information on how they were made he walked out of his room waving to a few scientist and going into the debriefing room and sat down and waited

I Roleplay in a very childish manner But its to invoke LAUGHTER

2 MORE YEARS UNTIL IM LOCKED OUT (

Posted By:

Thumb
Name: Azuka Jiang

Codename: Thunder Flash

Age(15-19) 17

Faction: The Beacon

Position: Assassin

Personality: Azuka is a rebel and a free spirit who believes in doing good, by his own standards. He doesn't have a problem with greater systems such as laws as long as they leave him alone. He feels that people will slow him down, in regards to any set goals he may have. At times, he can be an anarchist who believes that too much 'order' is bad for everybody.

Appearance: Madara Uchiha Madara Uchiha Madara Uchiha

Weapons(limit of 2): Sickle and Chain.

Other: N/A

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.

Posted By:

Thumb

Can I join?
Name: Chloe
Codename: Sparks
Faction: The Beacon
Position: fighter/assassin
Personality: shy, always underestimating herself, sensitive, but you don't want to mess with her, she is black belt in karate
Appearance: Brown hair that touches the ground, hides her face under her hoodie, denim shorts
Weapons: Nun chucks and throwing stars

CJrock
[spoiler]
[\spoiler Make sure to read me and my toys blogs!
My toy is special, I Chose it, i hug it, I made it my own, I promise to love it and give it a home. The toy ccode #selfie toys
Music is my life!
My fave hobbie is singing! ]

You rock!!! smileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWink

Posted By:

Thumb

"Gh0st8" wrote:

Desmond Miles sat in an old, musty, dirty bar withing Moscow. He wore the same thing he always wore: black jeans, black combat boots, a dark grey T-shirt, a black jacket (photo), sunglasses, and the mask designed with a skull that he had used to bring fear into many of his enemies's hearts. 

"Well? Are you going to play or not, Deadshot?" asked the large man in front of him. A Russian accent thick in his voice. Surrounding the man was more of the Russian Mob. Desmond had decided to take a vacation with his free time. Which meant messing with Russia's criminals for kicks.

Desmond's eyes searched the room. There were four men inside the bar. Three armed with automatic rifles along with plenty of muscle on them. The fourth was the one sitting in front of him, their boss. With the one free hand he had, the other tied to the back of the chair he was sitting on, Desmond reached for the revolver that was put on the table in front of him. Because of the mess he had caused, the mob had decided to play Russian Roulette with Desmond. They enjoyed watching

people squirm. On the table also laid a box of ammo along with a knife. Desmond opened the emptied the wheel of the revolver and placed a single bullet inside. He then spun the wheel and closed it shut. Most human beings would have no idea where the bullet was inside of the wheel within the revolver, but Desmond was a trained assassin. Combat was his oldest friend.

Suddenly, Desmond kicked the table into the air as he broke his other hand free. While the table, and what laid on it, flew through the air, he shot the men's boss and opened the wheel. Some of the ammo that had been kicked into the air now came back down and landed inside of the wheel. Desmond closed the wheel back into the revolver and shot two of the men before running out of bullets. He threw the revolver at the third man and grabbed a bottle of #######, smashing it on the man's head. Desmond then picked up one of the automatic rifles and fired at the bottles inside of the bar. ####### splashed all over the place and Desmond threw the rifle to the ground before taking out a lighter. He threw it into the ####### and lit the bar into flames. With that, he walked out as he received a #### #######. It was time to get back to work.

Suddenly a cheerful clap was heard from the darkest corner of the room. After about 30 seconds of clapping a small girl stepped out of the darkness. She was really small and looked fragile; like if you would touch her every bone in her body would break. She had blonde hair that wasn't really long, it reached to her shoulders and she had a pin in her head shaped like a flower. She was wearing a simple outfit; black jeans, white T-shirt, a sweater that looked somewhat old and dirty and a thick coat. "My my, that was a fun fight!" she said and stopped clapping. "The worst part was that I couldn't see you fight off a bullet, that would've been fun!" she said and smiled widely, her smile was bright and her white teeth showed. She stepped a bit closer to him. "Your name is... Deadshot, yes?" she asked and put her hands behind her back. Her voice was small and bright, like her appearance and it was if she was a doll, a doll that wasn't really a doll.  

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

The girl who leapt through time
"Sometimes all it takes to fall in love is the guts to try."
-Kazuko Yoshiyama, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Posted By:

Thumb
Deadshot froze, his hand slipping into his jacket as he pulled out a knife. Slowly, Deadshot turned around facing the girl, concealing his weapon behind his back. His examined the girl carefully from head to toe. She didn't look like much, but looks could be deceiving. "Yeah, what of it?" Deadshot replied his voice scruff and deep.

Posted By:

Thumb
She glanced at the knife and giggled. "Nothing much, just wanted to let you know," she said and winked him. She put her hands behind her back and took a deep breath. She smelled the ####### and blood that had just been spilled. "Tell me, are you a trained assassin? I must admit that the name Deadshot does sound a bit scary," she said and smiled to him

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:

Thumb
"Trained would be an understatement" Deadshot replied in a monotone voice. His eyes were focused on the girl as he breathed slowly through his mask. 

Posted By:

Thumb
"Ah I see." She looked at him from top to toe and smiled a bit. "Tell me, do you like teddy bears?" she asked and stretched a bit. Her doll-like image made this simple move look rather graceful. She didn't take her eyes off him, she might be childish and small but she wasn't stupid

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:

Thumb
"Not particularly, no" Deadshot replied. He wrapped his hand around the knife a bit tighter as he observed the girl before him. "What do you want?" he asked.

Posted By:

Thumb
"What a shame. I own a collections of teddy bears you see, teddies from all over the world. They're just so cute and fluffy," she said and clapped her hands together again ignoring his question. She then put her hands into her pocket and yawned a bit

-Yui, Angel beats!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
What instrument or instrume... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
What instrument or instrume... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
Fragments [Violet] | [Uni, ... in Private Roleplay posted by Phantom_Queen
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by Shysenpai133
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ajcj
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by ajcj
NORTH KOREA!!! in Current Events posted by ajcj
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James