Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Blood and Glory (WoW) Rp -Now Open-

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot:  (Prologue)-After the civil war between the horde, The Orcs came back.  They were more evil then ever before. The Alliance  tries to fight back.  Meanwhile the Panderans (Pandas)  find a new race in the Jade forest.  This new race is called the Shadowcats. They have clan-like points of view.   They hide with their clans, hoping for protection from the evil Orcs.

Alliance story-  Your either PvPing  or buying/ selling stuff in the auction house. A seer walked in annocening the return of the Orcs and  your Enemy's formal leader. It's probley true or a curel joke. Will this mean that we'll have to Ally with  the Horde??

Horde story-  Your doing your regular bussiness. A few minutes after you notice two prisoners, A Shadowcat and a  young orc boy. Will this lead to a future battle with the Alliance??

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
See Me Feel Me Gnomey signature pic
Powerpuff Girls ^

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar

Useable races (The  orignal classes you my look up for more info and appearance ideas)
 Alliance-

Humans- You know style, easy race for good pics
Dwarf- Be careful this race will need some rasearch
Gnomes- Easy race, might need research
Nightelves-A great  race  for animal and nature lovers
Draenei- A hard race, will need to be Research
Worgen- Little research needed fur color needed plus human looks.

Horde-

Trolls-Easy  race, good pics
Undead/ Forsaken- (My favorite) Research will be needed...
Tauren: A picture will be needed but if you want to descripe,  research will be best
Bloodelf- Human-looking elf...
Goblins-  Easy

Both-
Pandaren (Panda)- Good race,  idea in  ( )

Outsiders-

Orcs- Once members of the alliance, now crazyed with demonic blood..

Shadowcats- Clan/ trible race that are said to be allies with the Scrouge. If they wasn't so scared,m they could join the Horde.

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
Classes-

Druid- Used by Nightelves, Worgens, Tauren,  Trolls, and Shadowcats
Warrior- Used by all races
Rogue- Used by exery class except Draenei and Tauren
Hunter- Every race except  Gnomes. Pets will be needed if  you choose this class
Mage- All races except Tauren
Warlocks- Used by Humans, Dwarf, Gnomes, Worgens, Orcs, Undead/ Forsaken, Troll, Blood Elf, and Goblins. A demonic pet will be needed look this class uop for pets.
Death Knights- Every Race except Pandarens
Monks- Every class except Worgens, Goblins, and Shadowcats
Priest- Every class except Orcs
Paladin-  Used by Humans, Dwarfs , Draenei, Tauren,Bloodelves, and rarely used by  Shadowcats

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
Rules:
KW's rules
My regular rules
I will also reseve if needed
Yes you may use  NPCs from the game if you want, I must accept...

Forms~

Name:
Level:
Looks: (Picture or description)
Personality
Bio:
Class
Pet: (Opitional, for hunters and Warlocks)
Other:

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tia Justice
Level: Boss
Race: Human
Looks: 

Personality: Brave, friendly, kind-hearted,
Bio: Unknown (I will allow this)
Class: Priest
Pet: None
Other: Nothing else

Name: Discordia Greymane "The Time Hypnosis"
Level: 12345
Race: Worgen/ human
Appearance/looks: Human form- Orange hair with Dark grey streaks, pine-green eyes, pale-white skin, scar on right eye, red mascara   Worgen form-  Black fur,  brilliant scarlet eyes,scar on right eye..
Personality: Sly, Sneaky, Brave, spirited, dark, and crazy
Bio: (long story) A teen name Abby Salzar  played her character Crystalspirit, a Deathknight worgen that was level 65. One day, in March, for her 16th birthday, her brother had a party at a reopened old arcade that was around since the 80's. There was a game called Berzerk, she thought it was cool. She played it non-stop for two hours, once she got a new highscore on it, she put the name, GREYMANE on it. She finished and  left the game to  meet her friends and family in the birthday area. When she took 6 steeps backwards from the game, she fainted. As her  younger brother came back from playing Donkey Kong, he saw her there, he thought she was sleeping. He tried to wake her up, then after 10 minutes, he gave up, then told their parents that she fainted. Her dad called the ambulance, and after  20 minutes they took her to the hospital. The next day, after staying there the whole night, she work up, a scar  on her left eye and red mascara on her face. Her taptop was on the table of  the table to her side. She played Crystalspirit and  let her mount fly over to Gilneas. Then a  nurse came and told her that she had to get off and tell her everything that happened, she closed the game after  Crystal landed and turned off the game. Abby told her everything that happened the previous day. The nurse told her that she was Lucky to have fainted. The next day, she was sent to an insane asylum, and  had to stay with a crazy 59 year old man, after she was expossed with "mental illness". She played  her favorite game again, the man looking at her oddly.  She was killed during doing a level 5 quest in Gilneas on the laptop, and  mysteriously got stuck in the game and took the name Discordia Greymane due to her name she used in Berzerk.
Class:  Warrior with Death Knight abilities
Other:  Said to be a bug. Yet she never disappears, seen during The Battle of Gilneas in her character's armor, fighting a banshee and other places.

Name: Pantherstar
Level: 79
Race: Shadowcat
Looks: Black fur and pine green eyes. He wears  metal armor.
Personality: Competive, Protective, Brave, Loyal, Honest, proud, and adventous.
Bio: He was a very brave kitten during his childhood. His parents were leader. When they did, the  deputy  took over. She gave him the spot as deputy. Now he's a powerful leader.
Class: Warrior
Other said all

Name:  Anubieus
Level: 82
Gebder: Male
Race: Undead/ Forsaken
Looks: light yellow eyes, red hair.
Personality: Competitive, Loyal, Brave, Cruel, Sly.
Bio:  Secret
Class: Hunter
Pet: Plains Pridemane
Other: Close to the Quuen. Has a harshed back-story.

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against?

Pet peeves

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

latest videos