Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

NARUTO ROLEPLAY

Posted By:
souleater567
souleater567
StarStarStarStar
HI SOUL EATER HERE TO TELL U ABOUT THIS FORUM SO BASICALLY LIKE ANY OTHER ROLE PLAY U HAVE TO GIVE ME PROFILE FOR THE CHARACTER U R GOING TO BE NO OC'S ALLOWED OK ONLY REAL NARUTO CHARACTERS OK I WILL SHOW U WHAT THE PROFILE SHOULD LOOK LIKE OK
::::
NAME:...........
FAVOURITE THINGS:..........
BFFS/FAMILY:.....
SENSEI:......
ANY SPECIAL JUTSU?:......
TEXT COLOUR:.......(insert word in the colour like this blue )
WEAPON:.....(insert picture here)
APPEARABCE: (INSERT PICTURE HERE )

:::::
u got it good now once a character has gone it is GONE FOREVER ok its just cuz i dont want ppl fighting over who is who ok thx now enjoy....oh and i am temari

twin weaville
hikaru and kaoru

NARUTO ROLEPLAY

Posted By:
souleater567
souleater567
StarStarStarStar

NAME: TEMARI
FAVOURITE THINGS: LISTENING TO THE WIND ....AND .....ERRR SHIKAMARU??!!! O////O
BFFS/FAMILY: GAARA OF THE DESERT AND KONKURO
SENSEI: SENSEI WHO NEEDS ONE?!!
SPECIAL JUTSU: WIND RELEASE...
TEXT COLOUR:....blue
WEAPON: temari
APPEARANCE: temari
VILLAGE?: HIDDEN SAND VILLAGE
PERSONALITY: Temari is a prudent, stoic, and blunt individual who is rarely afraid to speak her mind. In Part I, Temari was rather dismissive with a cruel streak which was demonstrated when her brother Gaara killed Team Shigure, she simply smiled and waved goodbye to them before they were crushed.[5] She seems to value peace, as she questioned the reasoning of starting a war withKonoha in Part I. During the Chūnin Exams, it is revealed that the one person she is afraid of is Gaara. When Gaara and Kankurō were fighting, she showed a light, happy, mood to make sure Gaara didn't harm her or Kankurō. In Part II, Temari acts as a diplomatic liaison between Sunagakure and Konohagakure to prepare for the next Chūnin Exams. Like Kankurō, her relationship with Gaara has greatly improved. When Gaara was captured by theAkatsuki, Temari hurried back to the village to save him. When Kankurō was poisoned, she watched over him until he had recovered.

twin weaville
hikaru and kaoru

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

is it?

We the Kidz

i can jump higher than my house!

I've run out of invisible ink

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

latest videos