Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

World War 3 Camp (Part 1, always accepting)

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Alicia strided around, her rucsac hanging limply on her back. She saw Jack in the distance, so she ran over to him. He looked miserable, as well as a noise rumbling above her. Probably an airplane."What's wrong?" she asked him, tying her emo styled blonde hair back into a ponytail. 

Posted By:
JWittz
JWittz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Gosh, I hate planes," Jack said, pulling the sides of his hat around his ears, and scrunching his legs in. He relaxed up, and got up, stretching. Jack yawned, and smelt the air. "So, what;s bugging you, since you asked me?" Jack asked Alicia.

Hey peeps! JWittz here!

Trumpets

:3 I know I'm weird....

Batman and Robin

Robin: Gosh, Batman! Was Star Trek: Into Darkness that bad?

Batman: Let's not talk about it...

Triple chocolate cake, with chocolate icing and chocolate chips....

I need it...

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nothing. This place is just so boring." Alicia grumbled, kicking a stone furiously. "What's wrong with planes?"

Posted By:
JWittz
JWittz
StarStarStarStarStar

"I hate heights," Jack replied.

Hey peeps! JWittz here!

Trumpets

Batman and Robin

I need it...

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Alicia chuckled. "But you're not on the planes...yet...." she said, her eyes bright as she watched the planes up in the sky. "We gotta start training for our bit in World War 3. And that begins with plane-driving lessons tomorrow."

Posted By:
JWittz
JWittz
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah,"Jack replied. He didn't like the idea of flying. He would do it if it meant saving others and himself.

Hey peeps! JWittz here!

Trumpets

Batman and Robin

I need it...

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Joan Johnson
Looks:  
Personality:  Joan is a huge tomboy.  She wears boy clothes except in girl cuts (e.g. skinny jeans, fitted tees, black Converse, etc.), has a very not-caring attitude, and is very much a rebel.  She does what she likes, when she likes.  It's near impossible to get her to take orders, unless it's something she agrees with.  She has a soft side, but hides it under her thick skin, and keeps it to herself and her closest friends.  She's very quick-witted, and smart.
Weapons:  Joan's weapons of choice are a dagger, sword, and is skilled in martial arts.
Bio:  Joan grew up in an orphanage.  Her parents were kidnapped when she was two, and someone found her by herself on a street.  Joan still has no idea if her parents are alive or not, and what happened to them, but still dreams of revenge on whoever did it.  When Joan was 12, she ran away from the orphanage and has been an outcast ever since, working hard to eat.
Parents' names:  Joan thinks she remembers them being called Jett and Mary, but she isn't sure.
Likes:  Rebelliousness, her few close friends, and showing off her wits.
Dislikes:  Stupid people, girly-girls, and authority.
Sexuality:  Straight.
Other:  None.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Name:  Joan Johnson

Looks:  

Personality:  Joan is a huge tomboy.  She wears boy clothes except in girl cuts (e.g. skinny jeans, fitted tees, black Converse, etc.), has a very not-caring attitude, and is very much a rebel.  She does what she likes, when she likes.  It's near impossible to get her to take orders, unless it's something she agrees with.  She has a soft side, but hides it under her thick skin, and keeps it to herself and her closest friends.  She's very quick-witted, and smart.

Weapons:  Joan's weapons of choice are a dagger, sword, and is skilled in martial arts.

Bio:  Joan grew up in an orphanage.  Her parents were kidnapped when she was two, and someone found her by herself on a street.  Joan still has no idea if her parents are alive or not, and what happened to them, but still dreams of revenge on whoever did it.  When Joan was 12, she ran away from the orphanage and has been an outcast ever since, working hard to eat.

Parents' names:  Joan thinks she remembers them being called Jett and Mary, but she isn't sure.

Likes:  Rebelliousness, her few close friends, and showing off her wits.

Dislikes:  Stupid people, girly-girls, and authority.

Sexuality:  Straight.

Other:  None.

Accepted

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Creating a game

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

latest videos