Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

It's All Coming Back To Me Now

Posted By:
Strider400
Strider400
StarStarStarStar
So, I have been wanting to create a role play for a while now. If you want to join please give a description of your character and I'll see whether or not it works (most will). 

Overview (kind of):

Jane lost her memory after an accident. She is a servant in the castle of the king and queen. The plot can be developed by the people in the RP as it develops. smile It can be anything from romance to the prince being abusive.

Name: Jane Blau
Hair: Dark brown almost black
Eyes: Teal 
Personality: Comes off as unsocial, shy, and rude when you first meet her but once he gets to know you she lets her spunky, compassionate, charming, humorous, and cheery. This is rare but if you get on her bad side she is sassy, sarcastic, snappy, rude, quick to anger, touchy, and always on the defensive.
Appearance: Her brunette hair is wavy down to just past her shoulders and she usually pulls it up to keep it out of her face. Heart shaped face with big eyes and naturally pink lips. Just a bit below average height and slightly curvy, yet everybody thinks she's fat because her uniform is too big for her.

I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person.
-Armin Arlert

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? Also, what time period is this in?)

Name: Franklin Andrews
Looks: Franklin is very tall (around 6 foot 5) and thin. His dark brown eyes his blondish-brown hair go perfectly with his pale complexion. He also has dimples, which show all the time, along with his bright smile that is generally curved onto his lips.
Personality: Franklin is anything but quiet. He loves talking to new people, going on adventures, doing and trying new things, and most of all believe it or not, he loves to read. Aside from that, he is very loyal and hates to see the people he love in pain.

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
Strider400
Strider400
StarStarStarStar
(Of course you can join! I think it would be fun if it was based in Medieval times.)

I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person.
-Armin Arlert

Posted By:
Strider400
Strider400
StarStarStarStar

"RawrImacat" wrote:

(May I join? Also, what time period is this in?)

Name: Franklin Andrews

Looks: Franklin is very tall (around 6 foot 5) and thin. His dark brown eyes his blondish-brown hair go perfectly with his pale complexion. He also has dimples, which show all the time, along with his bright smile that is generally curved onto his lips.

Personality: Franklin is anything but quiet. He loves talking to new people, going on adventures, doing and trying new things, and most of all believe it or not, he loves to read. Aside from that, he is very loyal and hates to see the people he love in pain.

What role would this character play?

-Armin Arlert

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay thank you~!)

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh and I suppose he would be an animal caregiver)

Posted By:
Strider400
Strider400
StarStarStarStar

fine by me! smile 

-Armin Arlert

Posted By:
Strider400
Strider400
StarStarStarStar
Do you want to start or should I?

-Armin Arlert

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
I think you do the honors smile

Posted By:
nnt73
nnt73
StarStarStar
I dont know how this works but i will try something

Because I'm Awesome
The Doctors

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Higher Power Game

the not impossible

Higher Power Game

the not impossible

Higher Power Game

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

latest videos