Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Lykos Canyon [Wolf RP] (Always Accepting New Players)

Posted By:
twilightprincess544
twilightprincess544
StarStarStarStar
Even after the RP has started you may join in the RP.
Description of RP: Lykos Canyon has always been full of mystery, the most powerful wolves live here. Some of them are winged, some of them are magical, some of them have darkness inside them, there are hundreds of possibilities!

My Character Description: I was part of the Dark Wolf pack before being banished to the outer-lands of Lykos Canyon. I warn people never to come close to me after 20 minutes after I wake up, the reason why is something I never explain. My hunting's good however I never actually eat my prey. I feed off the skins and cold-blooded creatures to keep my healthy. I stay away from canine kind for their safety and only recently have I met anyone, you...

Appearance: Bright blue eyes and black fur with silver streaks in it. I have a small scar on my paw.
Personality: A very kind wolf at times, I don't like fighting unless they're from another pack or they're prey. I know how to fight too! Go for the throat and don't let go until they're on the floor begging for their life, or just kill them.

If I wasn't so random recently, I would be able to do a serious signature and since I'm probably not gonna do a serious one, I'm just going to leave it. ^_^
••¤(`×[¤ ∂εαℓ ωιтн ιт ¤]×´)¤••

Lykos Canyon [Wolf RP] (Always Accepting New Players)

Posted By:
twilightprincess544
twilightprincess544
StarStarStarStar
Come on! Some people must like wolf RPing!

If I wasn't so random recently, I would be able to do a serious signature and since I'm probably not gonna do a serious one, I'm just going to leave it. ^_^
••¤(`×[¤ ∂εαℓ ωιтн ιт ¤]×´)¤••

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

allergies

mom

latest videos