Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Agents of P.E.A.C.E. (action/sci-fi)

Posted By:
Hippiegirl97
Hippiegirl97
StarStarStarStar
As Becky watched her roommate leave, she wondered how things were going to work out. She finished unpacking and sat on her bed. Thinking. What was going happen? She wondered if she'd have to be less friendly, more hard, in order to survive. If that were the case, then she would definitely die. War was not in Becky's heart. But neither was giving up. 

I love God, because God loves me.
God loves me, because he made me.
God made me, because he makes people.
God makes people. because he wants some one to love.
God wants some one to love, because he is love.

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
Jin sat thinking about what he was getting into. Not the war, but the school. This was..... new to him. He had schools back where he was from but they weren't like this. They were strict. Everyone was in uniforms, girls in their's, guys in their's. No unisex uniforms. They had to clean pressed and almost perfect. And even almost perfect was pushing it. Multiple classes? Never happened. You had one class almost your entire school career. Only for the reason that they didn't have time off. School was almost non-stop. We had a few, what humans would call, holidays, that they took off but that was about it. 

And the biggest difference, socialization. That absolutely NEVER happened. EVER. You say anything to anybody with out the right privilege or authorization, you would be tortured. Yes, tortured. And it wasn't lenient either. It was take a knife to your chest kinda torture. Or in our cases, a plasma knife. Everything was different. He wasn't going to fit in. He knew that. And after being in that education system for so long, he only had one major goal, help his people and represent them properly, how they would want to represented. And that's exactly what he planned to do.

Destiny Concept Art

Posted By:
nano144man Lock
nano144man
StarStarStarStar
Could I please join? If so, here is my character.

Name: Eren Wilson

Looks:

Clothing: Usualy wears a dark brown bomber jacket with jeans, and a grey undershirt.

Abilities: traind for 5 years in Krav Maga (intense martial art used by the military.) is breifly skilled in parkour. knows how to handle a variety of guns.

Special abilities: Can Turn Invisible, can teleport, only for a small distance though, Ca Possess other beings, can control plasma, can make time go slower (like Bullet Time, from the Matrix)

Brief Bio: Eren was raised to do the best at a very young age. His father was a military man, and he pushed Eren to his limits. when Eren was 13, he discovered his powers. Confused, His family and peers called him a freak, and he ran away. he survived on the street for a couple of years, but one night, he was abducted by Secret group of interplanetary assassins. he learned their secrets, but rejected their offer, as Eren did not want to be a part of that. a a few years later, he then moved in with a friend, and recived the letter.

We are anonymous.
We are legion
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Posted By:
Hippiegirl97
Hippiegirl97
StarStarStarStar
(Of course you can join! Accepted)

I love God, because God loves me.
God loves me, because he made me.
God made me, because he makes people.
God makes people. because he wants some one to love.
God wants some one to love, because he is love.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

A GINGER BREAD MAN

Whats Ewww to You?

latest videos