Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Ones That Got Away (Always Accepting)

Posted By:
Neron
Neron
StarStarStarStar
Plot -  It's present time, and you and a group of runaways have escaped from previously controlled lives to start a new, no-rule one. You travel from place to place, not in search of a home, but to take in unsatisfied youth who feel there is nothing right with the world.

My Character - Tobias, an averaged height runaway with a taste for things to solve his boredom. He's very picky about his decisions, and it may take him a while to make up his mind. Tobias can be harsh when provoked, and he hardly regrets the hurt feelings he's placed upon others. Tobias feels that being a runaway means that you can make your own person, so he doesn't believe in age or physical growth. He's...Tobias.

The day I ever decide to give up on anything is the day the internet goes on the endangered species list and humanity starts savaging for WiFi passwords, and that fate is yet to come true.
Social Evolution Of An Internet Addict

Posted By:
Neron
Neron
StarStarStarStar
Ever since I was born I never insisted on having a set life. People always thought this was weird, and that was hot, but in between it all, I was simply bored of everything. I live in a not rich, not poor area, and my life follows a basic routine everyday. Nothing fun happens. With the state of this world, is education even important anymore. Not that it's likely that I'll lose mine. I'm not with stupid. Stupid's with stupid. And now, I'm walking to school, spending several hours reciting different aspects of the same thing. Kill me right after lunch.

The one fun thing about my life are the people I meet. And I don't mean it in a friendly way. They've all impacted me. There's one person on my mind right now, and the person walking the same route across the street. I wonder what their story is.

"Hello over there!"

(your guy's cue)

The day I ever decide to give up on anything is the day the internet goes on the endangered species list and humanity starts savaging for WiFi passwords, and that fate is yet to come true.

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Unikitty is AMAZING. Trust me.

Unikitty!!!

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Batman

I think I prefer this Batman to the real thing.

I love Pewdiepie and Smosh.

Pewdiepie

Smosh

Posted By:
Neron
Neron
StarStarStarStar

"snoopynwoodstock123" wrote:

(Can I join?)

Oh of course! smile 

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
My character- Demi. She is small for her age, but just as high-spirited. She's very rebellious and this tends to get her in trouble. She likes to play keyboard for fun. When angered, she can get very aggressive, but when she meets new people she's very perky and bubbly. She feels running away as one of her rebellious acts- and is mostly herself, really. 

Unikitty!!!

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Batman

Pewdiepie

Smosh

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
I had never intended on doing what others say, ever since I was little. I don't exactly know how others feel about it- I mean, I'm just being myself, right? I'm walking to school- the worst time of day it can get to. People avoid me. A lot. So, I'm on my own a lot. I don't really like the lessons either. Some of them are pretty tricky. Don't get the idea that I'm dumb- I'm not, I just never listen so I don't get what I'm doing. 

I look across the street, and see a person walking the same way as me. I thought they were calling me, so I went ahead and decided to greet them. 

"Oh, hi!"

Unikitty!!!

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Batman

Pewdiepie

Smosh

Posted By:
Neron
Neron
StarStarStarStar
     "Hello". I'm not generally a shy person. I always thought everyone was made equally, so why be introvertish. The whole world eats and sleep like everybody else. Almost everybody. Some health risks can hinder that. 
     "I was wondering if you're in one of my classes. Most shows I see on T.V. always feature that one girl who notices someone present in at least one of their subjects. Sorry for being stereotypical, but that's the way television is. So are you?

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Think so..." I replied flatly. I'm not bothered to be making a lot of comments right now. "And yes, that is kinda stereotypical." I continue walking.

Unikitty!!!

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Batman

Pewdiepie

Smosh

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is it too late for me to join?)

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
Neron
Neron
StarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

(Is it too late for me to join?)
No. smile

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

write any kw members name

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Last one to say Rawr wins!!!!!

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos