Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Flowers and Guns (Anime Roleplay)

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar
  Dear reader,
     Hello. I am Principal Hendaro, and I am the principal of Knighthood Private School, and this is your acceptance letter. You were accepted to this school for one of the many talents you have, which we are going to help you master throughout the school years. Whatever it may be, we promise you it will be perfected at the end of your time at this school. 
  Our school will show you full hospitality, you will be in a dormitory which depends on your gender. You will be paired up with another person of your gender, and you will be roommates the school year, unless you wish to apply to switch rooms. You will be welcomed throughout the school, and make many friends. Welcome to the school.

Please show your letter at the desk when you come. Sincerely,                                                                                                                                                                                 PH.

___

Plot:
 You are a child who had been accepted to one of the most advanced schools, Knighthood Private School. Only the best and smartest of people can get in. You had been wanting to get in this school for years, and had worked hard for it. Unknowing are you of the drama, romance, and stories that will unfold at this school.

___

Form:

Name:
AgeFrown10-14)
Bio: ( This is optional)
Talent(s):
Weapon(s):
Dorm number: ( Please put any number between 1-500 )
Other:

That's about it I guess. Now for the best part...
RULES!:
Basic KW stuff.
No god-modding.
No taking romance to far.
Killing is allowed, but don't be too descriptive. I don't want to lose my lunch.
Please don't kill someone's character unless they allow you to.
Put 'Roses are crimson' at the end of your profile if you read this.
Be polite! 
Thank you! smile

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Apple juice has a whole new meaning to me.
I am scared of going to the beach.
Clowns are scary and awesome.
I can't help but laugh when a person asks for a towel.
Whenever I meet someone, I say ' Let me tell you about homestuck '
Homestuck. I love you.
-----------------------------

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll love to join! May I?)

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

(I'll love to join! May I?)
( Of course )

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Homestuck. I love you.

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rin Natala.

Looks: Short black hair, feminine features, demonic green eyes, pale skin, always wearing something black, medium height.

Bio: Nopenopenopenope

Talent(s): Great with knives and guns, flexible, great at math, great at hacking.

Weapon(s): Knives, guns, brain.

Dorm number: 239

Other: Is angered easily.

Roses are Crimson.

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Homestuck. I love you.

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
BASIC
Name: Eli Wolfe
Looks: Eli is a sort of muscular guy. He is 5"8' and has a slight muscular frame, making it known that he can take care of himself. Eli has a very light brown complexion with no freckles or acne. His eyes are like a void, being a jet black and he has short, spiky, black hair. He is usually wearing an UnderArmour top with cargo pants and combat boots. 

SPECIAL
Talent(s): Skilled Marksmen, Survivalist, Polygot (English, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, and Latin)
Weapon(s): Sniper Rifle, Dual Swords, Pistol.

EXTRA
Dorm number: 479
Bio: N/A
Other: Roses are Crimson.

BladeDancer

Beautiful lethality, relentless style

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

BASIC

Name: Eli Wolfe

Looks: Eli is a sort of muscular guy. He is 5"8' and has a slight muscular frame, making it known that he can take care of himself. Eli has a very light brown complexion with no freckles or acne. His eyes are like a void, being a jet black and he has short, spiky, black hair. He is usually wearing an UnderArmour top with cargo pants and combat boots. 

SPECIAL

Talent(s): Skilled Marksmen, Survivalist, Polygot (English, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, and Latin)

Weapon(s): Sniper Rifle, Dual Swords, Pistol.

EXTRA

Dorm number: 479

Bio: N/A

Other: Roses are Crimson.
Accepted.

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Homestuck. I love you.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kendra Blackwell

Looks: Kendra has long, blond hair, so blond it looks silver. It frames her face, and smooths perfectly onto her head, like a crown, framing her face. It sweeps down the middle of her face, a short streak of bangs in between her eyes that refuses to go anywhere else. Her eyes are a hard, cold silvery blue, more like ice than ocean, and dark lashes that curl upwards outlining them. She has a cream colored complexion, a body trained for athletic purposes, and is quite tall. Usually seen in a silver and black coat with a hood, leggings, and boots, and wears her hair in a long braid down her back
Personality: Despite her attractive outer appearance, she is a human weapon, and a natural fighter. She quite unfriendly, and has a sharp tongue to go along with her glare she puts on. She radiates sort of an uncomfortable aura, and usually doesn't make a good impression on people. She is anti social, but a good person to have around you, if you don't mind her sort of blocked off manner. She isn't someone who can be fazed by emotions, and compares herself to other people. She is a good fighter, however, she has more strategy than agility, and despite her unforgiving interior will protect her friends if needed, but tries to hide that they are important to her. Kendra is an amazing swordswoman, and can basically propel air with just a blade. 
Bio: NOOOOOO
Talents: Near perfect aim and precision, and of course, Swordsmanship. She's also extremely cunning, and finds loopholes and answers to riddles in seconds
Weapons: 
Double blades of any sort
Dorm Number: 400
Other: Another one coming. Roses in crimson

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alex Samson
Looks: 
Bio: no.
Talents: shooting archery, agility, speed.
weapons: bow, gun,
 Dorm:  333
Others: Roses are crimson.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kyra Moka

Personality: Kyra is loud, annoying, arrogant, and sarcastic, but also loyal, clever, sly, funny, and extremely likable. Although she isn't the best, most perfect person ever, you can always rely on her to lighten the mood. Kyra often yells, and is overly enthusiastic about things, she really never treats things seriously unless she wants to. Or, she has a reason to. Kyra is smart, and can usually loophole around things, and twist words to benefit for herself. She is capable of tricking even herself that things will be a certain way. Kyra also likes to cheat, and uses plain logic to get out of nearly everything. She has a boyish personality, but overall is quite the friend. Kyra is freakishly good at aerobics, and can perform extreme stretches that would seem virtually impossible for a human being. You never see her without some sort of impish grin, and can conjure up a smile even when the rest can't
Looks: Kyra is actually quite attractive, despite her boyish personality. Not in the normal blonde hair, blue eyes, makeup, blah blah blah way, but in her own way. Nine is a moderate height with a small, lithe build. She has long legs, and longish, choppy golden-red hair. Her eyes are a warm, amber color, and are never seen without their mischievous glint. Her eyes are large, and slightly slants upwards in a lotus shaped sort of shape, and are framed with darker lashes that curl upwards slightly. Her skin is tanned, very tanned, she has a high forehead and defined cheekbones
Bio: Noooo
Talents: Kyra can basically defy gravity. She is incredibly strong, and her best point is aerobics. She's also fairly good at math. She has a dead straight aim.
Weapons: Throwing Knives
Other: Roses are Crimson

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I make my forum later?)

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
New pic for signature
^ Dalek journal page.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Help for Newibe's

new people

latest videos