Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Middle School Drama

Posted By:
NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl
StarStar
This is a roleplay about 30 kids are in the same classroom, but with no teacher.  The 15 nice kids are wondering how survive middle school.  Meanwhile, the other 15 "popular" kids are trying to destroy middle school forever!   Make your character as well as you can to participate!  Also, make sure to include "GROUP" because there is 2 groups.  The MEAN POP and the NICE POP.  Make sure not to use to much violence and a little bit of romance.  Thanks and NO CUSSING!!!!

Middle School Drama

Posted By:
NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl
StarStar
Name: Aki Kashiino
Looks: Brown Bright hair, brown bright eyes, wears a lot of jeans and t-shirts, is sometimes a tomboy.
Personalities: She fights for other people and she is very shy.  She was all about Anime and ######.  Also, she is very kind and she knows some Anime language.  Like 'KAWAII' and stuff.  She also was raised in a village in Downtown so she only knows village techniques.
Group: Nice Pop.

Middle School Drama

Posted By:
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42--
StarStarStarStar
Name: Vanessa Mayne

Looks: Long Blonde curly hair, wears a cheerleading uniform a lot! Sometimes she will wear a tank top and really short denim shorts. Very girly.

Personalities: She is very rude, thinks Aki and her twin sister are brats. She is NOTHING like her twin sister and she is the most popular girl in school.

Group: Mean Pop
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Kylee Mayne

Looks: Exactly like Vanessa Mayne. The only thing different is what they wear. Kylee wears dresses.

Personalities: Her best friend is Aki, Kylee is smart unlike her sister, Kylee is a sweetheart who cares about people.

Group: Nice Pop

Chase Elliott at Watkins Glen

--------------##########------------------
-------------# #--------------------
-------------# #--------------------
-------------##########--------------------
---------------------------##-------------------
---------------------------##------------------
---------------------------##-------

Middle School Drama

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kekoa Abadeer
Looks: Kekoa
Personality: Kekoa isshy and prefers tokeep herself to herself. She tries to take insults in a positiveway. She hates popular kids and think they're all stuck up snobs. She used to be best friends with Kityah.
Group: Nice Pop

Name: Kityah Young
Looks: Kityah
Personality: Kityah used to be really nice until she started to find out about the rumors being spread about her. She is now snobby, rich, girly and completely mean, though she sometimes thinks she has a heart of gold.
Group: Mean Pop

Unikitty is AMAZING. Trust me.

Unikitty!!!

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Batman

I think I prefer this Batman to the real thing.

I love Pewdiepie and Smosh.

Pewdiepie

Smosh

Middle School Drama

Posted By:
NiceShyGirl
NiceShyGirl
StarStar
Name: Louise Haktuu
Looks: Brown hair, green eyes, has a lot of pink on.
Personalities: Shy, she fights for others, she is secretly an evil girl but she acts nice around her sister.  She's in the mean pop and she's friends with all those kids in the mean pop.  She is a cold-hearted demon inside but on the outside she looks nice.
Group: Mean Pop.

Middle School Drama

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Eairia Qrirus
Appearance: (coming)
Personality: She is a mischievous, manipulative trickster.She has a sense of showmanship and drama, preferring to be playful towards her  victims before getting down to business. She is also arrogant and overconfident and can become easily annoyed if things don't go according to her plan.
Group: Mean pop

Name: Picord Qrirus
Appearance:  (coming)
Personality: He is arrogant, intelliant, childish, stubborn,  and very playful to his victims. He isn't a fan of talking to those he believes  are under him. He usaully feels that the populars are a pack , making  the nice popular's being the omagas and servents.
Group: Mean popular

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
See Me Feel Me Gnomey signature pic
Powerpuff Girls ^

Middle School Drama

Posted By:
MintyMints
MintyMints
StarStarStar
Name: Olivia Mayfield
Looks:
Personalities:  Olivia is generally shy, and stuck in a book, so she generally didn't notice the feud between nice and mean pops. She's in no hurry to make friends, however she has a  select group of friends to rely on. Olivia is smart, which gives her the weapon of witty responses. And although she does not know how to  use this weapon, Olivia has the ability to withstand the bullying. Olivia has ideas for peace in the world, and for some strange reason cannot stand loud noise. She's nice to you if you're nice to her.

Just a Girl

Middle School Drama

Posted By:
musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join

-D.J Cici-
Turn down for what

Middle School Drama

Posted By:
musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : sierra, she have a nickname call nature. Age:12 gender: female, looks : brown and green hair, brown eyes and brown skin, wears a cute little top hat , and a black leather jacket and black pants and shoes.personally: she shy , she's a magician and she hate the popular kids sometime, group: nice pop

-D.J Cici-
Turn down for what

Middle School Drama

Posted By:
RainbowRose795
RainbowRose795
StarStarStarStar
Name: Samantha Williams

Looks: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, often wears a jacket, a t-shirt, and shorts. 

Personality: She is a tomboy, and loves playing computer games. She was raised in the city of New York. She loves to draw and paint and loves to make people smile.

My kitten :3
This is my kitten :3
This is my signature.
Yay.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

You Failed To Mention

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Worlds

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos