Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Finding Who We Are (need one more boy!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Im Back!!! And to confirm my return I am making a new RP! So based off the new MTV original series Finding Carter is my new RP called Finding Who We Are. 

Finding Who We Are is about a huge happy family 5 boys 5 girls, their your normal average family, they fight, they make fun of each other and they protect each other......but everything these kids knew were lies. Their names aren't their names, their siblings not their siblings, their parents....aren't their parents....they are their kidnappers. These 10 teens were taken from their family's and forced to live a life they thought was real without even knowing it. They are gonna have to decide what to do and where to go....maybe now that they know they aren't siblings secrets will be revealed and masks uncovered. 

hope y'all like it!  Here's the form

Mine will be up soon 

Name: (Last name is Blake) 
Age: ( try to keep the ages spread out but keep them in their teens)
Looks: (Pic please no anime) 
Personality:
Secrets: 
Real Family Bio: 
Other: 

.....The rules... there aren't really any just a few 
1. Keep romance little detail please 
2. No fighting outside the RP
3. If you have a question just ask me
4. I would like it if your a not so experienced RPer to give me a sample of your work....or if you never RPed with me 
5. If you read these put This Is Who I Am in your other please and thank yous 

Boys
1. Cornner/James: RawrImacat
2. John/James: shadeleaf
3. Scott/August: Aquarius101
4. Kevin/Alex: Kpop132

girls
1. Quinn/Bentley: Me
2. Emma/Skylar: purplepop12
3. Desiree/Aria: snoopynwoodstock123
4. Cameron/Dawn: skipley
5. Melissa/Amethyst: donteatcarrots

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join and make my forums later?)

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
See Me Feel Me Gnomey signature pic
Powerpuff Girls ^

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Name: Jason Blake
 Looks:
 Personality: Connor (If that's what I may call him) is just what you think as an average teenage boy, when he really isn't. Yes, he's quite smart, and yes, he is very athletic, but if you put aside that then you know this really calm, sometimes quiet young man. Although he may be cam, he can snap if he is pushed to the edge or bothered when he is working, for he puts a lot of effort into his grades and athletic ability.
 Secrets: He somewhat knew that he was kidnapped.
 Real Family Bio: Born in Australia but moved to America, Connor is the second and last child of his lawyer mother and detective father. You could say he lived a happy life with them for only ne year, since he was treated well and wasn't neglected. He was kidnapped at a state fair when he was put down for one moment while his father paid for tickets and his mother and sister were still at the car.
 Other: This is who I am

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
purplepop12
purplepop12
StarStarStarStar
Name:Emma Blake
Age;18
Looks:Roleplay character 1
Personality: She is picture perfect,a goody two shoes,never does anything wrong,but on the inside she is the exact opposite,a rebel,she never wants to obey.The only reason that she does obey is that nobody suspects her when
she does,but nobody else know about that part of her.She has tried to squeeze her personality into those boxes so much that there are even parts of her personality that she doesn't know about.
Secrets : She is know that something is not right about her family
Real family bio:Her family was going to grocery store when their car crashed.Skylar was forgotten about in all of the commotion and a few hours after the incedent ocured her "family" found her
example:As Felicia was walking down Hero streetshe noticed someone suspicious lurking around her neighborhood.He was wearing a long black coat,sunglasses and a fedora.Later that day she called her friend Ashley"Ashleyearlier today I saw this suspicious looking man,do you think I should call the cops?"
Other:This is who I am

spiders
Run for your life!

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Quinn Blake 
Looks:
Personality: Bentely is one of those girls who keeps to herself and would rather read a book then socialize. She doesn't talk much, she expresses herself through emotions and facial expressions. She can be really loud and crazy when you get her to open up. She does talk to herself and is pretty weird when she's alone. She is normally found with ear buds in her ears or her face in a book. She is very jumpy and flinches when touched or yelled at. She is very geeky and smart with good grades..so when she does talk she normally corrects grammer.
Secrets: She has memories of her old life and is attracted to one of her brothers 
Real Family Bio: She was born into a rich family, her dad is the mayor of their town and her mother is lawyer. She has an older brother named Dylan whose graduated and goes to a college in Texas, an older sister whose a senior, and a little brother whose 10. She was abducted when she was 2 in the park, she was with her brother and sister..there was a ice cream truck and her brother took her older sister to get some while she played..and when her brother came back she was gone. 
Other: This Is Who I Am 

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you and no problem at all!

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Name: Desiree Blake
Looks: Desiree (Aria)
Personality: Aria is loquacious and outgoing around people and always looks for a good laugh. She is caring and likes to help others when they need it. However, this also means she can be a bit of a pushover. She loves nature and spends most of her time outdoors or in a botanical garden. She is a technophobe, and won't go anywhere near technology. Whenever a subject she hates comes up, she always becomes very protective. She is arrogant, bringing a sharp tongue to her personality. 
Secrets: Aria can remember a few stories of Italy her mother told her from when she was four.
Real Family Bio: Aria was born into a happy couple's life, her mother, being an Italian businesswoman and her father being an American doctor. A year later, her little brother and sister were born, called Violetta and Basilio. She was five when she was abducted. She was playing by herself, while her parents took her sister and brother to go and buy lunch for them all. Aria went looking for a bathroom, and by the time her parents worked out where she would be, she wasn't anywhere to be found.
Other: This Is Who I Am

(Example of my RP style:
Fleur strolled carelessly along the concrete path, occasionally stopping to check if she was near her home. After a while, she found herself lost in the middle of town, wondering how to get back home. "What way did I come here...?" Fleur said to herself, taking a few moments to ponder. Her thoughts muddling her brain, Fleur came to the conclusion to ask someone. She walked over to a citizen hesitantly, and asked, "Um, do you possibly know where Covent Avenue is? I'm... Sort of lost." She didn't expect an answer, and carried on her way.)

Unikitty is AMAZING. Trust me.

Unikitty!!!

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Batman

I think I prefer this Batman to the real thing.

I love Pewdiepie and Smosh.

Pewdiepie

Smosh

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  John Blake
Looks: Jake Harkness
Personality: He is brave, loyal , intelliant, and kind-hearted. He is not as social as his father and is shy when  you first meet him. He speaks in a  strong british accent.
Secrets:  Always keeps a peice of metal  of the remberance  of one of his father's  adventures.
Real Family Bio: He only has his  father and sister.  His father  is a member of Torchwood and his sister is  now a mother. He was abucted when he was on his way  back home from a antique store, where ghe brought a neckless  which he wears as John Blakes.
Other: 
This is who I am.

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
See Me Feel Me Gnomey signature pic
Powerpuff Girls ^

Posted By:
Skipley
Skipley
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cameron Blake
Looks: How I want my hair...
Personality: quiet and emotional.
Secrets: she can charm animals
Real Family Bio: her mum is in jail for theft and her dad is on probation.
Other: 

Wouldn't it be great if we were dead? ❤

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Snoopynwoodstock: you may join
Shadeleaf: Yes
Skipley: you may join but can I get a little more detail 

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Suicide isn't the answer.

Describe the person above you in two words!

latest videos