Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Dorms(full)

Posted By:
purplepop12
purplepop12
StarStarStarStar
You have been going to the St.Richard's academy for troubled teens for a few years now and because of some unforeseen circumstances 3 girls will have to share a dorm room with 3 three boys
Rules:
Anything over a peck on the cheek
Mentioned violence is allowed
My word is law
I will not accept characters from a manga,tv show,ect.
You do not have to ask me if you can join if I don't want you to join I will reject your character sheet

Form
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Bio(optional)
Reason for going to this school:
Other

Big Grin

The Dorms(full)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
May I?

Name: Cricket Maze 
Personality: Cricket is very observant and quiet. She normally keeps to herself and goes unnoticed. And because she goes unnoticed she is very sneaky. She doesn't talk much and when she does its smart alec comments and grammar corrections. She is very very smart and keeps up her grades. She can be very loud and weird when she opens up to people, and she often mumbles to herself. She mostly expresses herself through emotions and facial expressions. She may look weak and innocent but when you get her mad all hell breaks lose...She uses her weak looks to her advantages.
Looks:
Bio: Cricket was born into a rich family with both parents as lawyers and two very older siblings, both very successful. Since her older brother was the sports star and her older sister the goody two shoes and business major, she decided to be the rebel of the family. Her parents tried their best to get her to open up but we're mostly always busy and never home so she shut them out and stopped talking. She's mostly open to her sister but not as much anymore since her sister moved out. She always felt left out and not played attention to so she started stealing, drinking, and smoking, but stayed and excellent student on the side, but in secret. 
Reason For Going To The School: She got caught stealing and was in a fight, her parents had enough and sent her to the school to get her act together.
Other: there is a whole another side to Cricket then what you see

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Dorms(full)

Posted By:
purplepop12
purplepop12
StarStarStarStar
yes

Big Grin

The Dorms(full)

Posted By:
Zelittledoctor
Zelittledoctor
StarStarStarStar
May I?
Name: Gus
Personality: Rough, Rude, Ridiculous
Looks:
Bio: Just a broken down soldier from Magicant. He was born in a crystal with his mother and father unknown, being a magicite, his only relative that is known was a robot he built named "Botboy" others unknown, he was almost k...illed at young age by an unkown person, he didn't recover from it but he went on to live a successful life and eventually joined the Magicant war between the old and new people of Magicant. He was scarred forever after the horrors he had seen and never recovered as well. He went through many stressful years but all he does now is drink and do dr...ugs.
Reason for going to this school: Mental Reasons
Other: Gay, extremely weird, geeky

The feeling of rust...against my salad fingers...

The Dorms(full)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aurora "Rora" Gale Hadden
Personality: She isn't a walking encyclopedia and does not have the best grammar but she is clever like a fox and her curiosity has drawn out her street smarts. She hates it when older, rich men or people take advantage of their prosperous life and try to take advantage of her. Living the rough poverty line has made her stronger, but also not having a mother has left bits of emptiness. She is very shy of her past and does not open up easy to the world. She is brave,  and enjoys creeping into places she's never been. 
Looks:
Aurora / Reagan
Bio(optional): 
She was the only girl the family and grew up with her dad in the slums of new york with her three older brothers and one younger brother. Her mom dies a year after she was born giving birth to her youngest brother. She at age five was already changing her little brothers diapers and feeding him. He was like her little baby doll, but it became tough when she yearned to go to school, but her father couldn't afford it. at age nine she was finally able to go to school but then dropped out three years later to help sell newspapers for the family business. on her fifteenth birthday her long lost aunt, took her in and sent her off to the school. 
Reason for going to this school: For one year, when she was fourteen she became mute and very shy she would only nod and shake her head and wouldn't talk. That was because she was abused by a rich man and she never told anyone about it. She needs help opening up and realizing she isn't just New York's poor slummy girl. 
Other: can i make a boy character as well?

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

The Dorms(full)

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Janet Waterfall
Personality: Janet personality...depends on her mood, if she is in a good mood she'll be hyper and happy and very nice and friendly. Catch her in a bad mood though, she rebel and fight for no good reason, she'll be a smart-alack and talk back to almost everyone. She usually doesn't care for people because she has a hard time understanding the concept of caring. She has a habit of drawing eyes in random places.
Looks: 
Bio(optional) NO!
Reason for going to this school: Bi-polar with a hint of insanity. Her 'family' couldn't take it anymore.
Other: May giggle or talk to herself, and has a slip to get out of classes for migraines from her pills.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

The Dorms(full)

Posted By:
purplepop12
purplepop12
StarStarStarStar
Zelittledoctor: Sorry but,this isn't a supernatural roleplay so if you want to join you must change your bio.
Aquarius101:Yes and you may create a male character as well.
Shae508:yes

Big Grin

The Dorms(full)

Posted By:
Zelittledoctor
Zelittledoctor
StarStarStarStar

"purplepop12" wrote:

Zelittledoctor: Sorry but,this isn't a supernatural roleplay so if you want to join you must change your bio.

Aquarius101:Yes and you may create a male character as well.

Shae508:yes

GAWD DARNIT
Well, you...
I'm out then.

The feeling of rust...against my salad fingers...

The Dorms(full)

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
(When can we start?)

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

The Dorms(full)

Posted By:
purplepop12
purplepop12
StarStarStarStar
Name: Darien Alex Wilder
Age: 4(he is actually 17 but,he was born on a leap year)
Personality: :He is usually very rude,honest,and sarcastic but if the word fire is mentioned he gets extremely excited and he might even take out the pack of matches that he always carries.Once you get to know him he is very childish at times
Looks:Darien
Bio:nope
Reason for going to this school:Pyromania,mild add,and a few minors crimes
Other: dose not like adults because his parents abused him when he was a child

Big Grin

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Ban slangs in KW

Describe the perfect Friend

Describe the perfect Friend

My "Friends" Ditched Me

Ban slangs in KW

My "Friends" Ditched Me

latest videos