Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Vacation RP mixed in with Vocaloids!

Posted By:
jenny5150
jenny5150
StarStarStar
Each person needs a Vocaloid or a person or a Pokemon (Or both!) as the people their playing. It is set in 2015 and it's Summer. Your OC's and I go on a vacation for 9 days. As we go on a vacation, people have made a machine to make Vocaloids come to life. (By the way, a Vocaloid is a voice synthizer and, in concerts, it is a hologram on stage that sings and dances in Japanese. Some of the Vocaloids are CV02 Rin and Len, CV03 Luka, and CV04 Gumi. (I think...) However, the most popular one is a Vocaloid named Hatsune Miku. She is CV01.) Then, we go to a restaurant and to our surprise we see a person with a tiny Vocaloid named Shitoko. Then, we go back to our house and their's... Vocaloids there! And that's how it all began. So yeah. Start sending your OC's right away!

mine is just Me and some other ones. So yeah.

i remade this.

"I wouldn't change my life. Because' I'm me. And me is me. That's the way I'd always want it."'

The New Mad/Evil Chris: P1: The Change In Chris.
Lately' over the years' their had been a change in Chris. What change? WHAT CHANGE?! He used to be mad' you! Whenever we got up now' he was mad because he had just got up. And I would always say to him..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rock or rap-moved

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Smash your head into the keyboard

Last one to say rock wins-moved

is the above user your friend?-moved

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

latest videos