x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3085
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago

*Based upon my own story I'm currently writing*

Plot:
There are 2 kingdoms- Evergreen Kingdom and Clover Kingdom. They don't live that far away from each other, but the problem is that they'll never get on, because of a war that happened many years ago, ending many peoples' lives from both sides. Since then, all they do is bicker, and contact with the other kingdom is currently forbidden. But some people prefer to risk it, and take it a step further... leading to some devious crime, forbidden romances and even more bitter fights...

_____________________________________________

Rules:

You can make as many characters as you want- just make sure you can keep them all under control. 

Respect other RPers, that means no OOC fighting.

Violence and romance allowed, even encouraged, but don't get too serious. It's a kids site after all.

No perfect characters- that means you need to mention a flaw in the character.

No godmodding.

Stay active. If you decide to leave or you are going to be absent for a long period of time, notify me.

Have fun!

__________________________

Kingdoms:

Clover Kingdom population: 4

Evergreen Kingdom population: 4
___________________________

Form:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Kingdom:

Looks: [any type of picture or description is accepted]

Personality:

Role/job: (If they have one)

Other:



Posted By:
musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12
Member since:
June 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 45011
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago
(hi may I make a princess for evergreen kingdom)

                         

               `` Tomorrow starts a new day!´´


Posted By:
Butterfly_Somersalt
Butterfly_Somersalt
Member since:
July 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 20
StarStar
Posted about 2 years ago
Name: Mashi
Age: 15
Gender: Girl
Kingdom: Evergreen 
Looks: Long red hair, braided, green eyes, and a heart shaped face. Very defined features, with a birthmark on her cheek. It looks like a falcon, it is a little higher then the cheek, on her temple. 
Personality: shy, nice, but has a strong opinion, and will speak it too. Only if she gets the courage that is. Mashi just wants to stop the fighting and bitterness that happens between Clover and Evergreen. 
Job: Mashi is a maid. She helps any one and everyone, no matter what age or size or gender. 
Other: Mashi is getting over being a thief. She used to steal other peoples things, and still does sometimes, but not as much. 

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3085
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago

"Butterfly_Somersalt" wrote:

Name: Mashi

Age: 15

Gender: Girl

Kingdom: Evergreen 

Looks: Long red hair, braided, green eyes, and a heart shaped face. Very defined features, with a birthmark on her cheek. It looks like a falcon, it is a little higher then the cheek, on her temple. 

Personality: shy, nice, but has a strong opinion, and will speak it too. Only if she gets the courage that is. Mashi just wants to stop the fighting and bitterness that happens between Clover and Evergreen. 

Job: Mashi is a maid. She helps any one and everyone, no matter what age or size or gender. 

Other: Mashi is getting over being a thief. She used to steal other peoples things, and still does sometimes, but not as much. 


Accepted.



Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3085
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago

"musicgenuis12" wrote:

(Hi may I make a princess for Evergreen Kingdom?)


Of course.



Posted By:
musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12
Member since:
June 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 45011
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago
Name: princess Tiana, age:16, Gender:female,kingdom: evergreen, looks: long brown hair and brown eyes green and white half dress and pants and wears a black colt., personally: shy, kind, adventure , loves nature, she have a new Orleans accent, Role/jobs: princess and traveler.other: she travels through both kingdoms, and have a black clouds dale with white hooves.

                         

               `` Tomorrow starts a new day!´´


Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9216
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago
(May I?)

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3085
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago

"musicgenuis12" wrote:

Name: princess Tiana, age:16, Gender:female,kingdom: evergreen, looks: long brown hair and brown eyes green and white half dress and pants and wears a black colt., personally: shy, kind, adventure , loves nature, she have a new Orleans accent, Role/jobs: princess and traveler.other: she travels through both kingdoms, and have a black clouds dale with white hooves.


Accepted.



Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3085
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago

"shae508" wrote:

(May I?)


Sure.



Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9216
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago

Form:


Name: Maya Cathleen 

Age: 15

Gender: Girl

Kingdom: Clover

Looks: 


Personality: Maya was born on the streets, grew up on the streets, and lives on the streets. She's wise beyond her years and has seen so much for a girl of only 15, she's seen almost every crime and all types of poverty. When she was 13 years old her parents and younger brother were all murdered by scavengers. That was the year she decided to do something about all the sadness and poorness in the slums of Clover kingdom. She's a kind sweet girl though once you get to know her, she can be a little rude and she's also a tiny bit of an hoarder. She's always want to keep everything, 'just in case'.

Role/job: A thief / robin hood type cx

Other: Owns a bow and arrow

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Latest Forum Posts

Hey, I'm Ry

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

The Types Of People You'll Find On Kidzworld

OMZ HAVE YOU SEEN THIS

Taylor Swift - now or then?

Bad puns

Bad puns

The Types Of People You'll Find On Kidzworld

Illuminati

Latest Videos

Play Online Games