Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Deadly Kingdoms *Always Open*

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

*Based upon my own story I'm currently writing*

Plot:
There are 2 kingdoms- Evergreen Kingdom and Clover Kingdom. They don't live that far away from each other, but the problem is that they'll never get on, because of a war that happened many years ago, ending many peoples' lives from both sides. Since then, all they do is bicker, and contact with the other kingdom is currently forbidden. But some people prefer to risk it, and take it a step further... leading to some devious crime, forbidden romances and even more bitter fights...

Rules:

You can make as many characters as you want- just make sure you can keep them all under control. 

Respect other RPers, that means no OOC fighting.

Violence and romance allowed, even encouraged, but don't get too serious. It's a kids site after all.

No perfect characters- that means you need to mention a flaw in the character.

No godmodding.

Stay active. If you decide to leave or you are going to be absent for a long period of time, notify me.

Have fun!

Kingdoms:

Clover Kingdom population: 4

Evergreen Kingdom population: 4

Form:

Name:

Kingdom:

Looks: [any type of picture or description is accepted]

Personality:

Role/job: (If they have one)

Other:

Posted By:
musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12
StarStarStarStarStar
(hi may I make a princess for evergreen kingdom)

I must alarm you I hate bullies

Posted By:
Butterfly_Somersalt
Butterfly_Somersalt
StarStar
Name: Mashi
Kingdom: Evergreen 
Looks: Long red hair, braided, green eyes, and a heart shaped face. Very defined features, with a birthmark on her cheek. It looks like a falcon, it is a little higher then the cheek, on her temple. 
Personality: shy, nice, but has a strong opinion, and will speak it too. Only if she gets the courage that is. Mashi just wants to stop the fighting and bitterness that happens between Clover and Evergreen. 
Job: Mashi is a maid. She helps any one and everyone, no matter what age or size or gender. 
Other: Mashi is getting over being a thief. She used to steal other peoples things, and still does sometimes, but not as much. 

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

"Butterfly_Somersalt" wrote:

Name: Mashi

Kingdom: Evergreen 

Looks: Long red hair, braided, green eyes, and a heart shaped face. Very defined features, with a birthmark on her cheek. It looks like a falcon, it is a little higher then the cheek, on her temple. 

Personality: shy, nice, but has a strong opinion, and will speak it too. Only if she gets the courage that is. Mashi just wants to stop the fighting and bitterness that happens between Clover and Evergreen. 

Job: Mashi is a maid. She helps any one and everyone, no matter what age or size or gender. 

Other: Mashi is getting over being a thief. She used to steal other peoples things, and still does sometimes, but not as much. 

Accepted.

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicgenuis12" wrote:

(Hi may I make a princess for Evergreen Kingdom?)

Of course.

Posted By:
musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: princess Tiana, age:16, Gender:female,kingdom: evergreen, looks: long brown hair and brown eyes green and white half dress and pants and wears a black colt., personally: shy, kind, adventure , loves nature, she have a new Orleans accent, Role/jobs: princess and traveler.other: she travels through both kingdoms, and have a black clouds dale with white hooves.

I must alarm you I hate bullies

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I?)

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicgenuis12" wrote:

Name: princess Tiana, age:16, Gender:female,kingdom: evergreen, looks: long brown hair and brown eyes green and white half dress and pants and wears a black colt., personally: shy, kind, adventure , loves nature, she have a new Orleans accent, Role/jobs: princess and traveler.other: she travels through both kingdoms, and have a black clouds dale with white hooves.

Accepted.

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

(May I?)

Sure.

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

Form:

Name: Maya Cathleen 

Kingdom: Clover

Looks: 

Personality: Maya was born on the streets, grew up on the streets, and lives on the streets. She's wise beyond her years and has seen so much for a girl of only 15, she's seen almost every crime and all types of poverty. When she was 13 years old her parents and younger brother were all murdered by scavengers. That was the year she decided to do something about all the sadness and poorness in the slums of Clover kingdom. She's a kind sweet girl though once you get to know her, she can be a little rude and she's also a tiny bit of an hoarder. She's always want to keep everything, 'just in case'.

Role/job: A thief / robin hood type cx

Other: Owns a bow and arrow

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Sleeping With Sirens

Whats your pet doing right now?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

My Dream Of Being A Comeidian One Day

Rawrrrr

Rawrrrr

latest videos