Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

~DISAPPEARANCE~ (Open and Accepting)

Posted By:
FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain
StarStarStarStar
Hello! This is my first post in the forums... quite shocking, isn't it? Yeah... I always wanted to... but I never did. I always wanted to join a role play, but I never did, since sometimes I can't think of my character (WRITER'S BLOCK!) or s/he's appearance, I could never get a picture... Well, anyway, my first post and role play, so please don't be mean! I allow 'constructive criticism' and feedback. I don't think there's such thing as semi-lit here is there? Anyway, ANYONE CAN JOIN! (well... duh.... isn't that a KW rule?) 

Rules
1. Follow the KW rules and the forum rules! 
2. Treat others with respect, and don't bother or annoy or be mean to others (It's in the KW rules... so yeah!)
3. Proper grammar please, and please try and make each post at least one sentence. 
4. NO GOD MODDING!
5.Please be active. If you're going somewhere like on vacation and there's no WiFi, please
tell us! 
6. Have fun! ( I couldn't think of any other rules... sorry... the KW rules basically explain them all...) 
7. I can only accept forms. I as in FireWolfRain. FireWolfRain is the threadstarter and the
'owner' of this RP. 

So... the plot! 

PLOT
Everything is disappearing... the things you love... including your electronics and the things that you use almost every day (pencils, towels, refrigerator, the door etc.) they all start disappearing...even when you try not to lose them, they just disappear to thin air... and everyone is wondering why... soon, people start disappearing, too... and then masses of land and buildings start disappearing, only leaving a barren land of dirt and rock.... Then all the parents disappear and all the children under 3.... The smart, quick, or clever survive, traveling up north to where the 'DISAPPEARING' spell hasn't reached yet... and that includes  YOU... Now only a few people survive... all under 21 (Trying to include GirLovesPiggy)... and they must find a way to survive before the ~DISAPPEARANCE~ reaches them....

(ugh... i know the plot is terrible, I don't think i can make a role play out of this, but I'll try... so, we'll start off you know in different places... and then we'll meet up, somehow....)

CHARACTER FORM/APPLICATION
Full Name:

Appearance (Description and/or picture):
Personality:
Background Story/Bio (Optional, not too long or complicated please):
Other:
Weakness(optional):
Strengths(optional):

(tell me if I should add anything to the character form and the rules or the plot!) smile
I would write an example... but uhhh... I don't know... I don't want to.... 
By the way, when you choose to write about strengths, make up at least 1 weakness to be balanced, or else it won't be fair to other RPers. 

please be CREATIVE! Use your IMAGINATION! Be UNIQUE! or be unoriginal... that could give it a bit of a twist... all these unique people... and this one unoriginal person..... (But don't get TOO carried again, okay?)

I'm FireWolfRain a.k.a Rain!
Please read my bio for more info!

I'm keeping this short and simple.
I like EDM (Electronic Dance Music)

Blake Sommer
I am a BROKEN SOUL
BrokenSOULdierRain

Posted By:
FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain
StarStarStarStar
My character... sorry for taking so long... a hour.... hmmm.... I was waiting for my photo to be approved...

CHARACTER FORM/APPLICATION
Full Name:  Nora Cunner
Appearance:
Average height, slim build slightly muscled, 
long legs. Long brown hair, usually worn 
in a braid or pony tail, rarely let down.
 (A bit more brown than
in the picture)  
   A long nose and Icy blue eyes (that give a icy death stare
and that look in you.)(different from
the picture) Wearing black sports shorts,
and a thin grey Aeropostale t-shirt. 
Regular Nike running shoes. 

Nora Cunner (But more modern)

Personality: She is strong, brave and very easily
irritated. She is very independent,  she is the kind of 
person who hates being embarrassed or being mocked.
She accepts things and she's tough. She is a joker, likes to 
joke around with friends. When she does something, she finishes it, 
and she ALWAYS get her revenge, her wraith is very scary.  She 
sometimes is shy and she is a perfectionist, wants to be perfect, she 
likes to relax by finding a quiet place and reading or playing or being 
around pigeons, her cat and her dog. She's also smart and clever, 
and very quick. 
Bio: When she was a young girl, she lost her father in a car accident, and both of her siblings.
She and her mother were the only survivors. That scarred her for life, and she has a long 
scar on her right forearm.  She learned the hard way, and she had to struggle through a lot. 
Since their father died and because of the car accident, her family has struggled to feed themselves, since they've lost a main money-earner. So, Nora had to do all the chores and 
take on another job, struggle and squeeze out all the money she could to help support her 
family or just help her mother and her to have enough to eat and pay the rent. She lived in the
rough side and in the slums after the car accident, so she grew accustomed to everything 
around her, she has learned to be quick and clever, which has saved her life many times. 
Other: She tries to cover her scar and she has a number of hidden weapons on her at all times. 
She's ready for everything. She's trained in martial arts (from the years before her father died, 
her father taught her everything) and in combat, she can survive in the wilderness by herself. 
Weakness: She really hates losing, sometimes she doesn't feel like trying and she's really down. Sometimes she thinks too fast and acts before thinking, she's trying to conquer her weaknesses, though. She gets really annoyed when people just don't agree and in a REALLY difficult situations, she sometimes just gets frustrated, sad, mad (mixed emotions) and then runs away. 

hehe... quite long, right? Sorry if it's bad...My first character.... this is a lot different from the descriptions in 
WolfQuest. 

Blake Sommer
I am a BROKEN SOUL
BrokenSOULdierRain

Posted By:
musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join

I must alarm you I hate bullies

Posted By:
FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain
StarStarStarStar
Sure! Just fill out the character form, please. If you have any suggestions or feedback, just pm me! or tell me! smile 

Blake Sommer
I am a BROKEN SOUL
BrokenSOULdierRain

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I?)

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain
StarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

(May I?)

(Yes, you may join.) 

Blake Sommer
I am a BROKEN SOUL
BrokenSOULdierRain

Posted By:
musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12
StarStarStarStarStar
Full name : sasha hardaway,age:16,gender:female,personally:nice kind,strong,brave. Looks:black jacket,blue high tops,blue jeans,black and brown hair,brown skin. dont have a picture)Bio:um..she like adventure. Other:none,weakness:mean people,fire. Strength:water,good at karate

I must alarm you I hate bullies

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: Abigail Watson

Appearance 
Personality: You'll see.
Background Story: NO.
Other: N/A
Weakness(optional): She sometimes enters a depressed like state from her past (Not stated) and she can be a little of a bit of a control freak and overprotective.

Strengths(optional): She never gives up on anything, she almost always knows exactly what to do and how to do it. She's a great shot and understands people very well.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain
StarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

Full Name: Abigail Watson

Appearance 

Personality: You'll see.

Background Story: NO.

Other: N/A

Weakness(optional): She sometimes enters a depressed like state from her past (Not stated) and she can be a little of a bit of a control freak and overprotective.

Strengths(optional): She never gives up on anything, she almost always knows exactly what to do and how to do it. She's a great shot and understands people very well.

(accepted)

Blake Sommer
I am a BROKEN SOUL
BrokenSOULdierRain

Posted By:
FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain
StarStarStarStar

"musicgenuis12" wrote:

Full nameDazedasha hardaway,age:16,gender:female,personally:nice kind,strong,brave. Looks:black jacket,blue high tops,black and brown hair,blue jeans. Bio:um..she like adventure. Other:none,weakness:mean people,fire. Strength:water,good at karate (sorry if its mess)

(Uhhh... It's a bit of a mess.... can you provide a picture or a more detailed description of your character? What's the first name, again? Anyway.... I guess.... umm.... ACCEPTED if you meet the requirements I just asked. )  

Blake Sommer
I am a BROKEN SOUL
BrokenSOULdierRain

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Fav Mythical Animal

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos