Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Just Like You... I Guess. ( Open )

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar

Note: I will be the main character, and I just came up with this out of life experience. I am wearing my snap-back hat with my hair tied up inside my hat, sitting with my legs spread apart. Yes. I am a tomboy, and that changes me why? This is a roleplay just to see what other people would do if they were to see someone like this.

Topic: A girl, who is a tomboy is sitting in a house, and realizes, that she isn't that different from boys. Girls can be just like boys. There are differences but not major, although just one really, ( we all know ) so she decides that she will experiment and she tells her mom that she wants her hair cut shorter. Like pixie. She put on a snap-back hat, that hid her head and hair, and she did her eye lashes so it wasn't exactly like a girl, but more like a boys. She put on baggy clothes so no one saw her chest and she threw on baggy khaki pants and a too loose belt ( may be stereotypical, but for the sake of the roleplay, please don't complain ) She threw on a pair of boys high top converses. She sat criss-cross-applesauce, Normally. She thought about the way they sat. She opened her legs and she spread them apart. She slouched. She looked at herself in a mirror and thought about it. She was a true boy. The only thing she had to handle was her voice and attitude.

Will you see through the lie, or will you go along with it.

Please fill out the form. smile Meanings for down below.

Name:
Friend or Foe:
Personality:
Looks:

Meanings:
Name, obviously.
Age, please be somewhere around the ages of 14-17
Gender, obviously boy or girl. Or Female and Male, WHATEVER!
Friend Or Foe, whether you are friends with her or you know the whole lie and want to show her for her true self.
Personality, obviously.
Looks, I would prefer a picture, if not, a very detailed picture.

I will post the girls profile once someone else does hers.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Just Like You... I Guess. ( Open )

Posted By:
poke_girl47
poke_girl47
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jamie Gibson
Friend or Foe: Foe
Personality: She's a very nice person, does well in school. She's very involved with music and theater. She always has a song in her head and a book in her hand. Although she is a foe, she is still nice to you (whatever your name will be), but she doesn't support you in your little experiment.
Looks: girl for rp

For my signature.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

Dressed up or dressed down

Me and My Sister.... again.

If you had kids what would you name them?

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

Describe the perfect Friend

latest videos