Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Sevenpine Orphanage ~Open RP~

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot~ 
This is an orphanage-adoption type RP, nothing too complicated.

Rules~
All KW Rules
No OOC Bullying
There can be a little mild violence, nothing graphic
Put Pine in "Code" if you read this.

Form~

Name:
Nickname (optional):
Age (9-16 please):
Personality:
Short Bio:
Code:
Other:

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Pewdiepie

Batman

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Luna Fenderson
Nickname: N/A
Looks: Luna has shoulder length, strawberry blonde curly hair, often tied back into a high ponytail, and bluish green eyes. She has olive skin, slightly freckled around her nose. She is quite tall for her age, but average weight. Luna wears a white shirt, a pale pink jersey, a slightly darker pink skirt, and white trainers.
Personality: Luna is a shy girl, not letting too many people in. She is quite preppy also. She enjoys science and is very nerdy and intelligent. She mostly makes "Smart Alec" comments when people talk to her. She also loves the cold.
Short Bio: Luna was put into the orphanage when her mother died of cancer and her father started to neglect and abuse her. From then on she was always careful of who to talk to and who to trust. She had once tried to run away from the orphanage but was caught in the act. Being in the orphanage, she started to grow a passion for books and science experiments, and continued to expand this love for knowledge.
Code: Pine
​Other: N/A

Name: Clementine Groom
Nickname: Clem or Tine, but prefers Clem.
Looks: Clementine has short, black hair, cropped to a little below her chin, and steel grey eyes. She has pale, porcelain skin. She is about average height and weight for her age. Clementine wears a burgundy jersey-dress, black tights, brown boots, and sometimes a grey beanie and matching scarf.
Personality: Clementine is a sweet girl, and very often outgoing. She is not afraid to let the world know who she really is. However, if you pinpoint her, she will become less happy and optimistic and more quiet and shy. Overall, Clementine is always on the bright side.
Short Bio: Clementine was the youngest of six children, who were all around their older teens and young twenties when she was born. She was started to be neglected and was almost always on her own. She couldn't stand being alone any longer when she was seven and ran away. Clementine was found and taken in by the orphanage. This only made her low spirit burn and grow.
Code: Pine
Other: N/A

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Pewdiepie

Batman

Posted By:
musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join

I must alarm you I hate bullies

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes, you may join)

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Pewdiepie

Batman

Posted By:
musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:India,nickname:indi,age:13,gender:female,looks:a flower dress,cowboy boots,brown hair,brown skin,personally:she's a good talker,good a horse riding. Bio:her parents died in a car crash to the town and she had to go to a orphanage.codeTongue Outine,other:none

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicgenuis12" wrote:

Name:India,nickname:indi,age:13,gender:female,looks:a flower dress,cowboy boots,brown hair,brown skin,personally:she's a good talker,good a horse riding. Bio:her parents died in a car crash to the town and she had to go to a orphanage.codeTongue Outine,other:none

(Accepted, and we can start)

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Pewdiepie

Batman

Posted By:
musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12
StarStarStarStarStar

"snoopynwoodstock123" wrote:

"musicgenuis12" wrote:

(Accepted, and we can start)
ok

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
Luna woke up, and rubbed her eyes sleepily. She tied her hair back into its usual style, changed and walked downstairs to get breakfast. 

Clementine woke up, and brushed her side fringe from her eyes. She changed into her favourite clothes and went to get some breakfast.

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Pewdiepie

Batman

Posted By:
musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12
StarStarStarStarStar
India woke up and got ready for breakfast,she changed her clothes and raned down stairs

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
Clementine raced into the kitchen, and grinned as the caretaker left out plates of waffles. She took one, and sat down at the table.

Luna walked into the kitchen, and picked up a plate of waffles from the worktop. She walked tothe table and sat down, before eating.

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Pewdiepie

Batman

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos