Its been hell not having you
Last thing I heard, you were fed up, you're skipping town
With no note telling where
When I go to sleep at night, you're not there
When I go to sleep at night, do you care?"
((From the song A Trophy Father's Trophy Son- Sleeping With Sirens))
It's been two weeks months since your father left town. Your mother has been panicking and you and your siblings are confused. What happened? Where did he go? Why was it so sudden? Was it something you did? Was it for the best?
It has now been five months, your mother mother has calmed down more, but send you and your siblings to counseling every other week. It doesn't really help. It makes everyone cry and is taking money from your mother's pocket. Is this how it will be from now on?
No. Something needs to happen before. There has to be more than just leaving, and some of the older siblings and maybe a few friends are up to something...
Are you just going to keep your mouth shut, are you going to help, or are you going to rat them out?
Hey guys! I've had this idea for a little time now and I've finally had the guts to post it! Anyway, here are some simple rules:
1. My word is law, so please don't fight with me. I've only had to report a few people with my time being on this site and I'm not afraid to report more.
2. Romance is allowed between the siblings and friends, but don't go too far.
3. If I haven't seen you on the RP forum much, I might ask for an example paragraph.
4. Tell me if you are leaving! I just don't want people to disappear. That isn't fair to the others
5. There can only be four siblings. This means no twins.
Name: (If you are a sibling, the last name is Nylund)
Age: (14-18 )
Looks: (Photo, anime, or detailed description please!)
Bio: (I honestly don't know why I even put this.)
If sibling, how they took the father's leaving:
1. Eren Nylund- Male- 17 (RawrImcat)
I will add more slots when/if more than 6 people join, but for now, hope to see you in the RP!
"I clearly remember beating away
All the villains who bothered you
From that moment,
I had your heart and even shared a kiss."