Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

The Useless of Kafig Vault (Roleplay, Kinda Average Level, Open)

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted 21 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Kafig Vault was a living being that dwelt beneath the earth, an every-expanding entanglement built and maintained only for the purpose of locking away any of those who may be deemed a “danger to the common man”. 

‘Dangers’, ‘differents’, Abnormals .

Individuals whose only crimes stem from a residual fear of a war long-forgotten. They were born with certain abilities that humans just shouldn’t be able to attain, and although theories of the how and why have been circling for centuries, no one really knows why these abnormals began appearing.
Looking back, humanity was at first quite welcoming of these new abilities. It opened a whole new field of sciences and discovery, those who used their powers for good decreased crime rates dramatically, and they were adored by the public as heroes and celebrities. 

However, bubbles can only hold so much air until they pop.

A group of egocentric abnormals decided that they were given these abilities as a sign of a new link in the food-chain emerging. Their organization was small, but eventually gained enough traction to begin sending large after-shocks into society. Instead of welcoming the abnormals, people began to fear them.

There was no one inciting incident, nevertheless, war inevitably broke out. The abnormals fought ferociously for their rights and freedoms as human beings, but they never stood a chance against the suffocating numbers of the other side.

They were locked away in a maximum security prison that was called Kafig Vault. Even those ensnared within didn’t know where it was. They didn’t need to know anyway: no one could ever leave even if they tried.

Within the Vault, there were two blocks, Block A and Block U. A stood for ‘Advantage’, those whose powers could be exploited for different purposes of the state. U stood for ‘Useless’, people with abilities that couldn’t be used by the state and were forced to perform manual labor (mostly construction of new wings and cells) while rotting away in this warren for the rest of their lives.

Most of the inhabitants of the Vault don’t even remember the outside world. They were snatched away from their families as children or even infants and raised there. Some would say this is a mercy, to lock away the abnormal youth. The war that formed the Kafig Vault plunged the earth into a new dark age: funds and food are fleeting and where once prosperous metropolises sprawled, squalor flourishes.

I.... lost all the pictures I had here.

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted 21 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
This roleplay will be focusing on the inhabitants of Block U, Work Company 17. Each prisoner, or “resident”, as they are called, has their serial code tattooed on the back of their neck, and a tracker implanted directly beneath it. If a resident moves outside of their designated trajectories, their tracker will electrocute them. If they do not return to a designated part of Kafig in the three warning shocks that it provides, eventually the implant will kill them. The implants will automatically charge to a fatal wattage if a resident attempts to leave the premises.

Your powers must be appear useless. Something small and trivial, like your eyes constantly glow, or that you can raise your body temperature a few degrees. If you can think of creative ways to utilize these “useless” abilities, that’s fine, but they must be small and apparently unhelpful in combat. Code is hooray you found me. Bonus points if the powers actually hinder your character. If your powers can obviously be utilized in some way, make sure to include how Kafig took measures to ensure that they can’t use them to escape or harm others. I.E. A girl can levitate a few inches off the ground. They weighted her feet down with iron shoes.

Work Company 17, or WC17, is a janitorial unit that cleans the east wing of Block U, known for the lack of escape-attempt incidences.

During the Common Hours, you may earn extra privileges by working for extra hours. You can buy clothes different from our resident uniforms, snacks, better cells, among other items. Contact your nearest Labor Manager to arrange your extra hours. Otherwise, there are a variety of activities to keep you stimulated during this time, like a gym, a games room with pool, air hockey, board games, and one very old Pac-Man machine that works if you kick it between rounds.

Meals are only served twice a day, but we provide a special treat to keep you from being uncomfortable during those last few hours. Nibblets are these little crunchy things that don’t taste like anything, but they will expand in your stomach and make you feel full for a couple of hours. You are given one per day, but more can be purchased with extra hours.

Romantic relationships are not forbidden in Kafig, but all of them must be documented. Contact your nearest Social Manager if you wish to put in a formal request for a romantic relationship. With a formal romantic relationship, you may use extra work hours to earn a slightly larger cell that both of you may occupy. 

All of you were brought in at different times, so many of you don’t know much about our operation here at Kafig. You won’t have privaledges, any skills that we require, or, heck, you might even think that we’re the BAD GUYS here! But don’t worry, if you’re a new resident, our experienced residents will certainly be willing to show you the ropes on everything that we have neglected to mention! Don't ever be afraid to ask!
(I'm talking about me, if you have questions, just ask.)

Kafig Vault’s Official Schedule for Common Block U Residents

6:00 am – 7:00 am: Self-Cleansing (Shower, clothes, toiletries)
7:00 am – 8:30 am: First Meal
8:30 am – 1:00 am: Common Hours
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm: Second Meal
2:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Work Hours
8:30 pm – 10:00 pm: Residents are returned to their cells and may go to sleep early or entertain themselves
10:00 pm – 6:00 am: Lights Out

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted 21 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Rules:
~ All KW Rules
~ My word is law
~ Code is Kafig
~ General RP rules- no Mary-Sues, no god-modding, etc.
~ If you're asked to change something, please don't complain.
~ Keep romance PG-13, violence PG-13
~ Code is actually hidden somewhere else.

Form:

Name:
Nickname:
Nationality:
Sexuality:

Appearance:
Clothing- Everyday:
Clothing- Sleep:
Voice & Accent:

Personality:
History:
When did they arrive at Kafig?:
Ability and how Kafig counters it:

Code:
Other:

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted 20 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
‘ ‘ You can't wake up, this is not a dream ‘ ‘

‘ ‘ You're part of a machine, you are not a human being ‘ ‘

Name: Hattie

Nickname: It’s just Hattie

Serial Number: 8tT1e3

Nationality: Some Native American, Caucasian, and African American, but really, who cares anymore at this point?

Sexuality: Questioning. She hasn't liked anyone before.

Appearance: Hattie is a short, compact girl, standing at 4’11”. Her shoulders are broad and stooped, and although she has a layer of pudge, she has the strength of a bull. Her arms are thick, but not obviously muscular, and have several bandaids up and down them. Her hands are calloused from her extra work hours. She has smooth, mocha colored skin. Her face is square with no obvious cheekbones, and she has a large, rather pointed nose with a few freckles. She has a large, long-since healed acid burn that covers half of her mouth and goes up the right side of her face up to right above the place where her right eyebrow used to be. Her right eye has a milky white pupil and is completely blind, but her left eye is a dark ebony. Her very dark brown and greasy hair was previously shaved on the left side, with a curly mop flopping over the right side of her face to cover her burn, but it has grown out quite a bit without trim.

Clothing- Everyday: She wears a tan turtleneck sweater that is covered in paint and food stains. Over that, she has a chocolate brown trench coat in like-new condition that she always leaves unbuttoned. For pants, she has black, baggy yoga pants that are way too big for her, always synched up as much as they can go. She wears sturdy hiking shoes, although she would prefer to go barefoot.

Clothing- Sleep: Eh, just a t-shirt.

Voice & Accent: Bit low, some-what raspy, maybe a New Yorkish accent, but it’s a strange mixture of tongues.

Personality: Hattie is a bit hard to put into words. She has never seen anything other than this life that she lives. In some sense, she is proud of what she has accomplished. She is trusted by many of the guards, she leads her own unit, she owns full custom clothing, and even has a couple of free days to spend whenever she wants to. But she doesn’t feel like she is anything. She usually doesn’t say much, only what’s necessary, and God forbid she talk about feelings. She is always in a state of discontent, always wanting more than she has, but she always shoves it down and hides it behind apathy. She has a quick temper, and if someone doesn’t obey her or agree with her, although she doesn’t express her own opinions often, she snaps pretty easily, because she knows this system better than anyone

History: Hattie was taken from her family when she was only a baby. She has never known anything else.

When did they arrive at Kafig?: As an infant.

Ability and how Kafig counters it: Hattie has powerful acid in her stomach, which she can utilize by gagging herself and vomiting. She is immune to her own acid. This might have been useful, had the scientists not immediately figured out how to replicate and improve it. The acid they created was accidentally spilled on her, and burned her face. A large portion of the newer wings have been spray-painted with a resin that counteracts her acid.

Code: I don’t need to put a code. Y’all need to look in the posts for the code.

Other: Hattie is the leader of Work Company 17

‘ ‘ With your face all made up, living on a screen ‘ ‘

‘ ‘ Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline ‘ ‘

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted 19 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(May I join with two characters?)

Yami and Yugi Hugging!!
BABY BAKURA!!!
Best Collage Ever About Pharaoh/Yami/Atem!!
Ha Ha Ha! Seto would NEVER say this! That

Posted 19 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(May i join?)

"This is not a phrase, Joey Drew. This is who I really am #Heil Bendy."
For the Illidari!

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear."-The Litch king

Posted 19 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"SnowflakeAngelKitten" wrote:

(May I join with two characters?)

(Yup!)

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted 19 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Shadeleaf" wrote:

(May i join?)

(Of course!)

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted 17 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Bump.)

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted 14 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(Bump.)

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

One word story! in Forum Games posted by Cutesoundz
[2018] What Are You Listeni... in Everything Music posted by Cutesoundz
How Do You Deal With Others... in Friends posted by SmartSunnyShadow
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
ppl u wanna meet in ur life in General Roleplays posted by Phantom_Queen
Do you like snakez or not? in Pets posted by Wolf74
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
What Was The Last Movie You... in Movies posted by rainbowpoptart
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by glittercandy
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by CaptJolee