Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

This is how it works

Posted By:
blueboy11
blueboy11
StarStarStarStar
OK...this is how roleplay works just concentrate The creator shall do these: Describe the roleplay idea and post a application post to whom who will play the role EX. Roomates rp The story is about 6 frends who is stranger to eachother but finds true friendship as the days are counted Application post: Name(character): AgeFrownthe creator shall choose the age limit) DescriptionFrownto who want to join you shall describe the chracter you want to play) Ok...now you get it...lets make some ropelay people.

This is how it works

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar
Application post: Name(character): Hugo Age 12 Description : Punk rocker what loves playing tennis and playing his guitar. sleeps loads and his rooms messy. Funny and happy. Looves to cook chips and cakes.

I am the best guitar playin',
chip eatin'
fun lovin' bear in the entire galaxy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is how it works

Posted By:
queenhu bee
queenhu bee
Star
ok

This is how it works

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi! you gonna do the role play?

chip eatin'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is how it works

Posted By:
Im the man
Im the man
Star
hi

This is how it works

Posted By:
Hugobear
Hugobear
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello roomate and copy paste this and file in your charcter Roomates rp The story is about 6 frends who is stranger to eachother but finds true friendship as the days are counted Application post: Name(character): Age Descriptionwho want to join you shall describe the chracter you want to play) Ok...now you get it...lets make some ropelay people.

chip eatin'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is how it works

Posted By:
style_girl
style_girl
StarStarStarStar
Name(character): Angela Saw [saw is her surname] Age :11 [birthday is on September 7] Description: a cute girl with very long pony tails. very brave and bolt , loves to do adventures!!hates dolls. likes to do archery and swimming. loves to see the sunsets and rainbows. cooks excellent food. and mastered martial arts and magic

if you are going to your 'worst nightmare' might as well enjoy your journey cause no doubt you'll figure out life

This is how it works

Posted By:
blueboy11
blueboy11
StarStarStarStar
No...the roommates rp is only a example the is only a information on how to create your own RP OR JOIN a RP.If you want to roleplay create your own and if you want to join a roleplay you must obey the rules and application post from the creator NOTE:MY FIRST POST OS ONLY A EXAMPLE.

This is how it works

Posted By:
AJ 97
AJ 97
StarStarStarStar
NameDazedarah Joseph description: friendly, but does not mix up with stranger so fast, hates to be girly, loves to sing, quiet and popular in school age: 14 ( 27th april)

People will scream, "Anuja Be With Me,Anuja Be With Me!!!!!"

Yeah! they WILL!!!!

This is how it works

Posted By:
Hajiko Lock
Hajiko
StarStarStarStar

"AJ 97" wrote:

NameDazedarah Joseph
description: friendly, but does not mix up with stranger so fast, hates to be girly, loves to sing, quiet and popular in school

He was giving an example.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I AM A TURTLE.

I AM A TURTLE.

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

The Million Pages Thread

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Npower League Championship

latest videos