Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Elevator! RP

Posted By:
redruby13 Lock
redruby13
StarStarStarStar
This roleplay will be about people coming off and onto an elevator. Doesn't sound very exciting? Well, each person who wants to play can be any famous person or a made-up character. You can be a human or animal. Be creative! If you make up a character, describe what they look like, their personality, etc. Alright, once we have 6-8 characters, we will start.

Elevator! RP

Posted By:
redruby13 Lock
redruby13
StarStarStarStar
I'll be Priscilla Starr, the super-spoiled popstar. Age: 17 Looks: Long black hair, green eyes, tall about 5 ft., 10 inches. Description: Spoiled rotten. Singer/dancer/actress/model, and whatever else she describes herself as. Conceited, always brags about how rich she is. Come on, more people!!! Please!!!! If there are no more people, I will play all the characters by myself! And I seriously will! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Elevator! RP

Posted By:
eminemfan63_1251342 Lock
eminemfan63_1251342
StarStarStarStar
ill be matt 21

Listen to your heart fly. It’s fluttering like a hummingbird’s wings. Are you all right?

Elevator! RP

Posted By:
Binks
Binks
StarStarStarStar
Name: Taylor swift
looks: blonde hair. Blue eyes. About 5 ft. Skinny.
Singer/actress.
likes to write songs any place she is inspired.
personality: she likes to have fun. Write songs.She is very quite.she is easily nervouse. And never brags about he money or how famose she is. Edited by: Binks on June 06 at 09:54 PM

Elevator! RP

Posted By:
redruby13 Lock
redruby13
StarStarStarStar
Yay! People are finally coming! Alright, we need three more people, and then we can start the game.

Elevator! RP

Posted By:
AJ 97
AJ 97
StarStarStarStar
name: Amy_lee looks: gothic, cool hair singer personality: gothic girl, lead singer of evanescenes, is an excellent singer, is beautiful.

People will scream, "Anuja Be With Me,Anuja Be With Me!!!!!"

Yeah! they WILL!!!!

Elevator! RP

Posted By:
true2myself Lock
true2myself
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Abagail Creek Age: 22 Hair: Black Eyes: Brown (Big) Height: 5"8 Clothes: Green tank top and blue capris Personality: Up, positive, creative, and always is hyper. She doesn't like it when kids make fun of her energy, all she does is say: "Well at least I got more energy than all of you combined. Really, ya' ever heard of an energy drink?" She's very annoying at times, but can also be kind.

Life is filled with jokes! Why don't you just take one?

Elevator! RP

Posted By:
applepieo2g
applepieo2g
StarStarStarStar
Name: Leslie Age: 13 Looks: Purple hair, 5'5 tall, Description: 5'5 tall and is proud of it. Can transform into a purple superhero. smile Is middle class and is from Tokyo. Never brags and sleeps in alot and ends up sleeping in class.xD

Elevator! RP

Posted By:
redruby13 Lock
redruby13
StarStarStarStar
Okay, let's begin. All the characters are staying at the hotel called the Golden Gate Plaza in San Francisco, California. The elevator stops down at the lobby. Who wants to go onto the elevator first?

Elevator! RP

Posted By:
eminemfan63_1251342 Lock
eminemfan63_1251342
StarStarStarStar
ill go

Listen to your heart fly. It’s fluttering like a hummingbird’s wings. Are you all right?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who is your favourite superhero

what kind of phone do you have??

Who is your favourite superhero

How much battery has you got right now?

How much battery has you got right now?

Whats Ewww to You?

latest videos